BREAKING Looks Like Mike Pence Is Going To Save America!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need the right perspective. Satan has lost, period. Jesus crushed his head just as God told Satan in the Garden that the seed of the woman would do.

What I’m seeing right now is an attempt of Satan to get his antichrist in a position of power, but it is not time yet. It was not time in Hitler’s day, and it is not time now—not quite yet.

Well I don't believe in a future anti-Christ and from where I am sitting it does look like Lucifer is winning.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't believe in a future anti-Christ and from where I am sitting it does look like Lucifer is winning.

He is only going to win if we let him and from the rallies I've been watching,.. it looks like to me hell to the NO we won't!!!

Reactions: historyb

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I say grace over my mail I always ask God every way I know that He not let Satan win. It is getting hard now, if the unthinkable happens and Satan wins is God really the strongest one.
When Caesar was emperor, he had entire families of Christians fed to lions for the amusement of the masses. He burned believers alive to light his courtyard at night.

Good grief, man. Christianity was unaffected. The world did not end. And now, if Trump is not re-elected, you are concluding satan is stronger the God? Where is your trust? You know full well things must get bad. Get your eyes off of man to lead us to truth, and look to the Lord to do what He sees fit to do.

Everything is going exactly as planned, regardless of what happens next.

blessings,

Gideon

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there were any actual evidence at all, it would have been produced for a court who would have overturned results. Instead, all the GOP has ever come up with is conjecture and false claims of fraud.

That's what the lying media wants you to think so I don't blame you for thinking and feeling this way. There's so much evidence that I don't know where to begin. They have evidence coming out of their ears they just keep getting turned away and censored.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let's hope so. Given there is so much evidence. I just hope what he's not saying is he'll claim there was no fraud.
Looks like Pence is going to play games instead of doing the right thing.

NY Times: Pence Says He Wants Electoral Issues Raised, but Has No Authority to Change Votes
NY Times: Pence Says He Wants Electoral Issues Raised, but Has No Authority to Change Votes

This is about as wimpish as it can get. He has all the constitutional authority he needs. And if he thinks he does not have it, then why did he oppose Gohmert's attempt to give him the authority?

This matter should never have come to this. Since November 3 Pence has failed to speak up (1) loudly, (2) clearly, (3) forcefully and (4) loyally. That was the only antidote to the lies of the Left.

Trump surrounded himself with a bunch of traitors, while almost all the congressmen and senators are going to play Judas. And now he will be cheated out of the presidency and America will be cheated out of everything. The victory goes to China.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New York Times is a liberal website so of course they're going to say all of that crap. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mayflower

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I say grace over my mail I always ask God every way I know that He not let Satan win. It is getting hard now, if the unthinkable happens and Satan wins is God really the strongest one.
You have to understand NT prophetic scriptures! God is in the business of saving individual people, who come to Him through faith in His Son, not THIS world or those who know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

Status
Not open for further replies.