BREAKING Looks Like Mike Pence Is Going To Save America!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or mayyyybe mike pence be easier to discuss. Also not good to step into the middle of an argument either

downloadfile-1.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You needed clarification and it was seen in the wrong light. Don't ya'll just love internet? Very easy to start an argument, but can be just as easy to stop it. Do you believe lucifer is not the same as satan?

That's why I apologized first. I just wanted to end it and turn the other cheek like Jesus wants me to do.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You needed clarification and it was seen in the wrong light. Don't ya'll just love internet? Very easy to start an argument, but can be just as easy to stop it. Do you believe lucifer is not the same as satan?
Yeah, plus...some people never grow up. :(

I believe Lucifer is Satan. They are the same being.

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, plus...some people never grow up. :(

Proud of it too. :D If you still have a problem with me that's your problem not mine as I've already done my part. So either move on and forgive and forget, or carry on with your whiny little temper tantrum. The choice is entirely up to you. :rolleyes:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HA.... this thread has played out like a fight in the playground of an elementary school.
Where are the mature Christians? LOL

Reactions: Rita

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
downloadfile-2.jpg

Im gonna check for updates on Georgia. Im not sure if those were to be posted today or tomorrow?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats flipped one seat but it still shows GOP 50% to Democrat 49%? So republicand control the senate?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually April, I do believe tomorrow Pence's role will be mostly ceremonial. He has no power at all to "save" America. He does not have the power to effect tomorrow's outcome but...God does

and Mike Pence's words were that the people will get a chance to be heard ( referring to those 12ish or so who will reject the results of the election). Somehow... people are choosing to make something bigger out of this... Mike Pence's role tomorrow will... as you say.... be mostly ceremonial.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyways, I apologize to the rest of you. Let's get back on topic. :)

You seem to have decided on Monday... that it was TIME for you to show EVERYONE how you are feeling... after losing your cool with someone from the United Kingdom... for disagreeing with your perspective... Do you REALLY think you are representing the Lord, Jesus Christ??

The words that we speak are very telling of the condition of our hearts. Below are the words you have spoken to others. Sadly... so many in these forums seem to think that because they cannot be SEEN... it gives them permission to spew forth hate.

Monday 1:24 pm
WHAAAAAATTTTT!?! How dare you say that about Trump!!! If he wanted us all to die then why does he want vaccinations available to everyone!?! Why don't you just shut your mouth and keep your opinions to yourself when you're not even a freaking American!!!!! Biden is the one who will tear down the wall and let in the terreroists!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: (I apologise to everyone else but now I'm steamed.)

Monday 1:29 pm
Btw that was me censoring myself as if this wasn't on a public forum and it wasn't against the rules, MAJOR obscenities would be coming out of me right now.

Monday 2:21 pm
If I told you my beliefs, I would be banned or at least be warned.

Monday 9:00 pm
He's an idiot. That's what I think.

Tuesday 7:08 pm:mad::mad::mad:
Look, this is not about knowing English or not knowing English. This is about you frustrating and irritating the heck out of me by saying that somebody wasn't being clear about something when clearly they were, and now you're heckling them, and saying that they're supposedly my friend when they ARE my friend!!! I'm sorry but that was just plain rude!!!

Wednesday 12:37 am
Proud of it too. :D If you still have a problem with me that's your problem not mine as I've already done my part. So either move on and forgive and forget, or carry on with your whiny little temper tantrum. The choice is entirely up to you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mr. Trump made this comment about Mike Pence... After all the devotion and respect that Mr. Pence has given to Mr. Trump... it ends like this. Just like everyone else who displeases his leader.... the guy's great... until he isn't. This is NOT democracy... this is dictatorship.

"I hope that our great vice president – our great vice president, comes through for us. He's a great guy. Of course, if he doesn't come through, I won't like him as much," Trump emphasized.

Reactions: Nancy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to have decided on Monday... that it was TIME for you to show EVERYONE how you are feeling... after losing your cool with someone from the United Kingdom... for disagreeing with your perspective... Do you REALLY think you are representing the Lord, Jesus Christ??

The words that we speak are very telling of the condition of our hearts. Below are the words you have spoken to others. Sadly... so many in these forums seem to think that because they cannot be SEEN... it gives them permission to spew forth hate.

Monday 1:24 pm
WHAAAAAATTTTT!?! How dare you say that about Trump!!! If he wanted us all to die then why does he want vaccinations available to everyone!?! Why don't you just shut your mouth and keep your opinions to yourself when you're not even a freaking American!!!!! Biden is the one who will tear down the wall and let in the terreroists!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: (I apologise to everyone else but now I'm steamed.)

Monday 1:29 pm
Btw that was me censoring myself as if this wasn't on a public forum and it wasn't against the rules, MAJOR obscenities would be coming out of me right now.

Monday 2:21 pm
If I told you my beliefs, I would be banned or at least be warned.

Monday 9:00 pm
He's an idiot. That's what I think.

Tuesday 7:08 pm:mad::mad::mad:
Look, this is not about knowing English or not knowing English. This is about you frustrating and irritating the heck out of me by saying that somebody wasn't being clear about something when clearly they were, and now you're heckling them, and saying that they're supposedly my friend when they ARE my friend!!! I'm sorry but that was just plain rude!!!

Wednesday 12:37 am
Proud of it too. :D If you still have a problem with me that's your problem not mine as I've already done my part. So either move on and forgive and forget, or carry on with your whiny little temper tantrum. The choice is entirely up to you.

First of all I wasn't calling anybody on here an idiot, second of all you're taking a lot of what I said out of context, third of all I already apologized for my actions and moving on and I told @Prayer Warrior that she has a choice to do that as well or have a hissy fit about it as it's entirely up to you,.. finally you're not a staff member so I don't have to listen to you,.. so mind your own business please and thank you. Oh yeah and about today's events,.. I will be creating a whole new thread about it shortly.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what the lying media wants you to think so I don't blame you for thinking and feeling this way. There's so much evidence that I don't know where to begin. They have evidence coming out of their ears they just keep getting turned away and censored.
Notice? They're fairly new and yet they sound so much like two others here who parrot that same rhetoric?
I wouldn't take them seriously. They're not even original this time around.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
World Government: Here it comes, ready or not! Nothing can stop it.
Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is NOT democracy... this is dictatorship.
*Adoration*, since you have come on board recently with your virtue signalling, at least try to be honest about traitor and coward Pence. We have all assumed that given his Christian testimony he would have the guts to stand up to the hyenas and wolves and totally shred the fraudulent results of this past election (just as Jesus drove those wolves out of the temple at Jerusalem). Instead he pretended to take the high ground by betraying his friend and president. So kindly do not try to defend Pence. He will go down in history as the man who actually betrayed America.

As to Trump being a *dictator*, it is too bad that Trump was not really the dictator that the Left painted him to be. Which would have meant that Obama, Clinton, Biden, and that whole gang of about a dozen high level criminals would have been arrested the day he took office, and then locked up for life. The serious charges being sedition and treason.

After that he would have fired absolutely everyone who was in the treasonous Obama administration (including Fraudster Fauci and that whole gang of corrupt public health officials). He would have totally drained the Swamp within a matter of weeks. But because he was not ruthless enough, his enemies remained in office for four years, working to take him down daily. And now Judas Pence has shown his true colors.

Reactions: historyb
Status
Not open for further replies.