Christians saying the rapture is traumatizing "reactions"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I just read dozens of comments on facebook about the Left Behind Series of books and movies. 90% of the commentators were saying that the Left Behind Series were traumatic for them because of how they depicted the rapture.

What is your reaction to the rapture being traumatizing for a professing Christian?

(No arguing about the timing of the rapture please)

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
My reaction was if the idea of the rapture tramatices them, perhaps they have a problem with their relationship with God.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some on this site might think the rapture theology is toxic, but because of people not preparing for end times stuff. I think it is always good to be prepared no matter what if possible. But I do hope for mid tribe rapture. I believe in a rapture. Just unsure when to place it.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some on this site might think the rapture theology is toxic, but because of people not preparing for end times stuff. I think it is always good to be prepared no matter what if possible. But I do hope for mid tribe rapture. I believe in a rapture. Just unsure when to place it.

Place it when you and I are likely long gone, Lol. Yet another reason for people not to get so awful paranoid. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mayflower