Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some threads have a spurt of energy sometimes... :)

Oh come on Farouk ...one line? Is that the best you can do!! :D
I don't call just one line "Chatter" which is what this thread is about!!

You are obviously a very private man, you never give anything away about your life. :p

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been browsing the older threads and had forgotten this one!
It used to be very popular.

In browsing through here I started missing @Rollo Tamasi
and @GodsGrace ...they used to brighten the place up with their lighthearted banter.

Hope we see them again soon.
Helen where are you?
I don't see you.
I think I'm in limbo for a while
I stepped into it once before
Never thought I'd find my way out

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Helen where are you?
I don't see you.
I think I'm in limbo for a while
I stepped into it once before
Never thought I'd find my way out

Hey @Rollo Tamasi Good to see you dropping by.
Hope you stay a while bro !!!

Where is your friend @GodsGrace we haven't seen her for months now either!! :(

If this is just a one off from you....hope you have a a lovely Christmas and every blessing for 2020 bro.

Take care and God bless you...

Reactions: amadeus

Hisman

Mar 31, 2019
westen
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It doesn't seem like too many people use this thread any more...sadly , because it looks like fun!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't seem like too many people use this thread any more...sadly , because it looks like fun!!
Maybe too much coffee already!
I check in periodically but, yes, it seems quiet. Could be it will change?

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been browsing the older threads and had forgotten this one!
It used to be very popular.

In browsing through here I started missing @Rollo Tamasi
and @GodsGrace ...they used to brighten the place up with their lighthearted banter.

Hope we see them again soon.

I miss that pair, too.
Rollo's always a lot of fun, and God'sGrace *when not goofing off as well* often has some interesting things to say theologically : )

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning (my morning)
Trusting everyone is found in good health today. And finding many many things to thank the Lord for at this time. It may be a frustrating time for many ‘shut in ‘ , but even then, we still remember that we have Wings, and can rise up above all these earthly things .

Here in the North we can finally hear the birds singing once more...hope of spring...

Stay well, safe, and praising the Lord.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning (my morning)
Trusting everyone is found in good health today. And finding many many things to thank the Lord for at this time. It may be a frustrating time for many ‘shut in ‘ , but even then, we still remember that we have Wings, and can rise up above all these earthly things .

Here in the North we can finally hear the birds singing once more...hope of spring...

Stay well, safe, and praising the Lord.

I know I'm prego. You said wings, and now all I can think about is chicken. Thanks Helen. :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Helen and Mayflower xx
How is the pregnancy going Mayflower, when is your baby due ?
Rita

Well lately Ive had dizziness/faintness, rapid heartbeat, headaches, fatigue, hot flashes, etc. So called my OB yesterday and went in to get my blood pressure taken and it was pretty high for me- 138/88. Which isnt dangerous, just prehypertension. So on a 24 hour urine test and took some blood. Since I had preeclampsia with Lorena, they are testing for that, but seeing my symptoms are still going on, Id say that is what is going on. A bit early, but if worse csme to worse they would put me on a blood pressure med until after pregnancy. I am 25 weeks and due at the end of July with a little boy. And chicken sure sounds good. Lol

R

Rita

Hi Mayflower ,
Oh, hope they can level that out for you - I use to hate those last two months, well actually I hate all four of my pregnancies because of the sickness - got it the full nine months, but I was fortunate that I didn’t have any issues with anything else. Oh, and those cravings once I got a thought of something I fancied !!!!!!!
hope you find some chicken xx
Keep us posted xx
Rita x

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well lately Ive had dizziness/faintness, rapid heartbeat, headaches, fatigue, hot flashes, etc. So called my OB yesterday and went in to get my blood pressure taken and it was pretty high for me- 138/88. Which isnt dangerous, just prehypertension. So on a 24 hour urine test and took some blood. Since I had preeclampsia with Lorena, they are testing for that, but seeing my symptoms are still going on, Id say that is what is going on. A bit early, but if worse csme to worse they would put me on a blood pressure med until after pregnancy. I am 25 weeks and due at the end of July with a little boy. And chicken sure sounds good. Lol
Hope your BP settles down Mayflower and the rest of pregnancy goes well. Blessings to you and your little boy. xx

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you Mayflower...chicken does sound good!

R

Rita

Chinese with my first, Chicken burgers with my third, can’t remember what I craved with no 2 and no 4 !!!
For me it was kind of difficult, I would crave the food, eat it okay, the usually couldn’t keep it down. I also had a horrible taste in my mouth all the time, instantly went away once I had given birth. Couldn’t drink tea either, use to taste horrible- best cuppa was the one I had after the deliveries .
Rita

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Chinese with my first, Chicken burgers with my third, can’t remember what I craved with no 2 and no 4 !!!
For me it was kind of difficult, I would crave the food, eat it okay, the usually couldn’t keep it down. I also had a horrible taste in my mouth all the time, instantly went away once I had given birth. Couldn’t drink tea either, use to taste horrible- best cuppa was the one I had after the deliveries .
Rita
My sickness came at different times of the day and I hated being pregnant all three times but had three easy births so that was a bit of a bonus. I went right off coffee and hated the smell of butter. These lads don't know the half of it!

R

Rita

My sickness came at different times of the day and I hated being pregnant all three times but had three easy births so that was a bit of a bonus. I went right off coffee and hated the smell of butter. These lads don't know the half of it!
Yes, I had easy births as well, my third I had at home because he suddenly decided to come into the world - poor midwife, she rang to see how I was and while she was on the phone I wa ted to push, the phone went dead and she turned up at the house five mins later, the baby arrived five mins after that. ! ( my contractions were all over the place ,so she didn’t think I would have the baby for hours )
Rita