Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh no!

But, I do agree, the Alerts come and go...many times when I get an alert on someone, I read it and a couple of post above and below..and like you say...I did not get flagged on some people that I 'follow', very annoying. :(
I don't care about missing stuff on most of the posts, they are just rambling about the same old, same old, but I like this friendly thread. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't care about missing stuff on most of the posts, they are just rambling about the same old, same old, but I like this friendly thread. x

You can always look for a thread by The Search mode at the top of the page, under INBOX.

Type in Coffee Shop...but that is not a perfect thing every time either...it is hit and miss :(

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You can always look for a thread by The Search mode at the top of the page, under INBOX.

Type in Coffee Shop...but that is not a perfect thing every time either...it is hit and miss :(
I know how to do that Helen but I thought there were alerts for all the thread we were active in when people posted. Not so it seems.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were delicious warm from the oven and usually for Sunday tea. If I have left over scones I like to toast them and have them for breakfast.
I would "fancy a cuppa" with that scone :D I call "Bagsy" on it because, if I did not, i would be "a few sandwiches short of a picnic" Ahaha...just boning up for just in case I ever visit there :)

B

Butterfly

Cookies and ice cream or milk - that's just weird , especially the milk !!!!
Now a rich tea biscuit with butter on the top is lovely, but just not very good for you ! Lol
Oh dear, it's time for work - but I get to get my Costa.
Have a good day everyone xx
Rita

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cookies and ice cream or milk - that's just weird , especially the milk !!!!
Now a rich tea biscuit with butter on the top is lovely, but just not very good for you ! Lol
Oh dear, it's time for work - but I get to get my Costa.
Have a good day everyone xx
Rita
Lol...that might be Marks thing but if I had to match ice cream with something it would be cake. But, cookies without milk?? I would not even have one without milk! :eek: The biscuit? Definitely coffee :D

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...that might be Marks thing but if I had to match ice cream with something it would be cake. But, cookies without milk?? I would not even have one without milk! :eek: The biscuit? Definitely coffee :D
I can match ice cream with anything! I like putting vanilla ice cream onto sliced dried mangos. Or dried pineapple. Or this Double Fudge Chocolate we used to get.

I say used to, because I've become dairy intolerant! boo hoo!!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can match ice cream with anything! I like putting vanilla ice cream onto sliced dried mangos. Or dried pineapple. Or this Double Fudge Chocolate we used to get.

I say used to, because I've become dairy intolerant! boo hoo!!
Poor you, no more ice cream.