Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pearl my favorite beer is Guinness Stout.
I like stout but find Guinness a bit bitter. I like this stout which is brewed locally in my town. The description says "Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, dark fruits, coffee, berries and a little molasses. Medium sweetness with moderate bitterness."

I prefer beer to wine, but not the mass produced ones, I like what is termed here as 'Real Ale' brewed by smaller breweries and each with a distinctive flavour and character. Some of them have strange names like Wobbly Bob, Blonde Witch, Flat Cap or Black Cat to name but a few.
upload_2019-7-10_21-37-28.jpeg

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like stout but find Guinness a bit bitter. I like this stout which is brewed locally in my town. The description says "Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, dark fruits, coffee, berries and a little molasses. Medium sweetness with moderate bitterness."

I prefer beer to wine, but not the mass produced ones, I like what is termed here as 'Real Ale' brewed by smaller breweries and each with a distinctive flavour and character. Some of them have strange names like Wobbly Bob, Blonde Witch, Flat Cap or Black Cat to name but a few.
View attachment 6751
I don’t think I’ve seen that one here in the U.S. Murphy’s is also pretty good, I prefer beer over wine too, I will keep my eye out for those. Thank you Pearl.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t think I’ve seen that one here in the U.S. Murphy’s is also pretty good, I prefer beer over wine too, I will keep my eye out for those. Thank you Pearl.
If you can get them over in the US they would probably be in bottles and not at the pumps.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A bear walks into a bar and says, "Give me a whiskey and . . . cola."
"Why the big pause?" asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. "I'm not sure; I was born with them."

Hi stranger...don't see much of you these days. ( or is it me? :) )

Good joke, fun. x

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you suppose Marie Antoinette would be doing today if she were alive?