Conclusive That Jesus is AGAINST Weapons!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i think i can explain this thread very quickly, and answer it at the same time. You had a brit who thinks no one should have guns, try and vent that there are those of us who believe guns are an absolute right. The reality, as i have tried to explain to him, is that we Americans will never be disarmed, no matter who tries to take our weapons. And that IS the final answer.
I guess that’s why I am wondering if it is worth continuing. I am a Brit as well and I have opinions and thoughts on guns and gun culture. However I also see this as a cultural issue and basically I do not live within that culture so I only see one prospective , an outsiders view. There have always been different interpretations from scripture , different viewpoints. We each have to search our own hearts in order to know what is right for each of us within our own set of circumstances and environments.
The different viewpoints, like many others on the forum, will continue and the arguments just go round and round. What a waste of time to keep perpetuating things - what does it all really achieve on a spiritual level !!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess that’s why I am wondering if it is worth continuing. I am a Brit as well and I have opinions and thoughts on guns and gun culture. However I also see this as a cultural issue and basically I do not live within that culture so I only see one prospective , an outsiders view. There have always been different interpretations from scripture , different viewpoints. We each have to search our own hearts in order to know what is right for each of us within our own set of circumstances and environments.
The different viewpoints, like many others on the forum, will continue and the arguments just go round and round. What a waste of time to keep perpetuating things - what does it all really achieve on a spiritual level !!

maybe it is time to put a lock on it, as it has well run its course

Status
Not open for further replies.