Conflating Jesus' Second Coming with the Scorched Earth is not possible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
No reason to be offended and silly about something.

Knowing the nature of Jesus' warning against being caught up in constant hearing of things, and rumours of things, that may not even pertain to our own personal lives, applies very well to today's mass communication at a moment's notice.

My own walk with Jesus is much better, after 'tuning' out from all the unnecessary drama.

I remain aware of things going on, but am no longer caught up in it. Scripture is once again my main good news, that is true, and not manufactured nor overrated.
I suppose that's why you don't really know much about the time of the end.
Well,you don't have to pay attention to prophecy if you don't want to.You can continue to block it all out.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose that's why you don't really know much about the time of the end.
Well,you don't have to pay attention to prophecy if you don't want to.You can continue to block it all out.
The future events seen below will be witnessed by a watching world, no secret whatsoever, andf they will be signs that precede the second coming of Jesus Christ

Revelation 11:2-15KJV
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: robert derrick

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The future events seen below will be witnessed by a watching world, no secret whatsoever, andf they will be signs that precede the second coming of Jesus Christ

Revelation 11:2-15KJV
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
I believe the world will watch those things but will not understand what they are seeing.Maybe some,but most probably won't know what's going on.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OT saints ascended captive to heaven with the risen Lord Jesus Christ, not by a work of Michael.
No sir, this is just us not using the bible as intended when we allow single verses to take us off course. We need to look at the bible as a Mosaic in order to interpret the scriptures. Daniel was told exactly when the Jewish peoples would be raised.

Dan. 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up(1260), the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered(Jesus 2nd Coming), every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Dan. 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel 11&version=KJV
So, by conflating the calling of the Church and Israel people always get the timing wrong. Israel were called to birth the Messiah and set and example for mankind of what happens to those who are not faithful to God, because without the Holy Spirit its not possible to please God, that is why Prophets of old had to go into the wilderness/desert, to separate themselves from sin influence by men. Nowadays we can bring our sins before God daily, if need be, and we all sin every day, even if its not willful sins.

The churches calling was to preach the Gospel unto the whole world and teach men that our righteousness is not good enough, and that only Christ Jesus' righteousness makes us whole. Then the time of the Gentiles will end with the Pre Trib Rapture. Israel's other calling will then be fulfilled, its called the Kingdom Age. (1000 year reign)
Michael is tasked to handle Satan. The Lord has never needed to take time Himself, to handle Lucifer and His angels. The Father's
business is saving the souls of men, not casting devils and ungodly men first into hell, and then into the lake of fire.

Dan 12:1 looks to be fulfilled at Rev 12:7, where Satan is cast out of heaven, to become only the prince and power of the air, and the roaring lion of wrath upon the earth. The angels are cast with Satan, but into hell and reserved for judgment.
12:1-2 is about the Jewish people being being raised and judged at the very end. We know Michael stands up at the 1260, no use mentioning that tbh, that goes without saying.

That was with Christ's resurrection and ascension into heaven. He defeated Satan in all temptations on earth, and then defeated him by His resurrection from the dead. Michael warred with the army already defeated by the man Christ Jesus.
No, Rev. 12:1-5 is just a FLASHBACK giving us a CODE to who the woman is in Gen. 37:9. All events after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER (after the Church Age in Rev. 2 & 3). So, Rev. 12:7 is 2000 years after Jesus ascended.

That is when the last days of greatest tribulation begins upon the saints of God, with the resurrection of Jesus Christ to build His church on earth.
You are in error here brother.

Between Dan 12:1 and 2, is the greatest tribulation upon the saints of God, because His churches are no over all the earth, and not just upon where natural Israel and believing Jews were on earth before the cross.

The children of thy people is all saints, first the children of Israel and Jews with faith of Abraham in the God of Israel, and now all them with faith of Abraham in the risen God of Israel.

There is no more naturally-made distinction among the saints of God.

The TROUBLES are called Jacob's troubles, the Church is not here.

Elijah is already come prophetically in John Baptist. If he lives again as one of two witnesses in Jerusalem with power of fire and plagues, then it will be before the Lord appears a second time on earth.
You are reading it wrong, Jesus in Matthew is using that in a juxtaposition type of way, he is saying that John preached every thing that Elijah will preach but the people (overall) rejected his call to repent, else Jesus would have started the Kingdom Age in 70 AD. Now lets look at Luke 1, there its explained in a better way, which is why we have four Gospels.

An Angel told Zacharias that John had come in the POWER of Elijah.

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. 16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

He goes forth in the Spirit and power of Elijah, and Elijah turns Israel back unto God. John didn't, he turned some people unto God but not enough so that the Nation was seen as having repented, else the 70th week judgment would have been seen over !!

People confuse this, Elijah will return, in a Glorious Body, men can not be born of a mother twice. John was not Elijah. He came in the spirit and power of Elijah. Elijah and Moses were seen at the transfiguration.

The two witnesses show the resurrection and ascension of the church into the air, when He does appear.
The Church is in heaven before the 70th week starts.

Once again, the only Israel of God, that repents by tribulation of the beast, are disobedient Christians, whether Jew or Gentile.
Israel repents BEFORE the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast. Any man, Jew or Gentile can still repent after the Beast is in power, as long as they do not take the Mark of the Beast

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still hold that 1335 is adding 45 days to 1290. Blessed are those that arrive and have part in the first bodily resurrection of the saints, after enduring great tribulation and temptation on earth for a couple of years.
You will be proved in error, its illogical, my understanding is LOGICAL. God doesn't change the symmetry of a prophecy in one chapter. Its hard for people to get past old understandings, its called the pride of life. We all think we are right, but in order to understand the truth we have to understand we are wrong in many cases. The Blessing is the Two-witnesses showing up, the problem is its not stated as that and neither is the False Prophet stated as the 1290, BUT..........Neither is the 1260 stated to be the coming Little Horn (Anti-Christ) but we can figure that one out easier, well, I have figured out the more complex ones are the False Prophet (1290 ) and coming Two-witnesses (1335). God's truths are not going to change.

True, I believe he will be a Syrian Jew and convert to Christianity, who then goes on to preach his own gospel, in order to proselytize many followers to himself, rather than to Jesus.

I John 4 says all antichrists coming, are false apostles, gone out from the apostles' doctrine of Christ. They are not foreign religious leaders, which now includes the Jews' religion. They are deceivers and seducers of the saints in Christ Jesus by false doctrine, not converters to another religion.
He will not convert to Christianity, he will despise the 1/3 of the Jews (3.5-5 million) who come to Christ and he will forbid them from worshiping Jesus in "his temple" (TAKES AWAY the Sacrifice). The whole "Israel accepts the Anti-Christ via a Covenant" is just "wrong think" brother. John 5:43 was fulfilled in 70 AD and in Matt. 24:4-6 via THOSE false christs, the Pharisees were who Jesus was speaking to in John 5:43, they rejected Jesus who the Father sent, but accepted messianic types they saw as Political Saviors to save them from Rome in 66-70 AD.

The word Covenant simply means Agreement, the Agreement Israel makes is they join the E.U. and the Anti-Christ will be or become the President of the E.U. Its that simple. Look up European Neighborhood Policy, the E.U. currently has 7 year Agreements with Israel AND with THE MANY (Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya and Algeria. Its on Wikipedia !! This is real time stuff. )

So, how do you push around a nation/high priest? They are a part of the E.U. How does te USA push around its "States" and tell them what they can and can't do at times? No state Gov. can have Nukes !! Since we know Israel has Nukes now, how can anyone ever conquer them ? Get them to join the E.U. but in so doing tell them they must give up their Nukes. Israel plays Soccer/Football in the Euros, they want to be a part of the E.U. this is no mystery.

So, all this Israel accepts the false christ stuff is pipe dreams. All Matt. 24:24 means is he will fake miracles trying to deceive one sub-set of people, those Jews in the Petra/Bozrah area whom God is protecting, but in Matt. 24 Jesus says they can not be deceived, because he told them BEFOREHAND, do not look for me in the Desert or in a Secret Storage Room, but look for me instead coming in the Eastern Skies !! So, they know not to go to Jerusalem, or the Desert, but to stay put and wait on Jesus coming in the skies for all to see. Unto the rest of the world the Anti-Christ simply says SERVE ME AS God OR DIE !!

That is when the Lord will wipe them all out, and cast that beast and his false prophet alive into the LOF.
Sadly it al seems to have gone over your head my friend and you just plowed on anyway.

God Bless.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir, this is just us not using the bible as intended when we allow single verses to take us off course. We need to look at the bible as a Mosaic in order to interpret the scriptures.
True. All scripture interprets all Scripture; however one or two plain Scriptures can prove a doctrine, such as the Word was God, so that there is no more dispute about the deity of Jesus Christ.

And so any teaching can be disannulled by one or two Scriptures plainly contradicting it, such as Jesus Christ is not both Lord and God.

Daniel was told exactly when the Jewish peoples would be raised.
Dan. 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up(1260), the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered(Jesus 2nd Coming), every one that shall be found written in the book.
I have already pointed out twice before, that with Jesus Christ coming in the flesh, the children of thy people is Christians, where there is neither Jew nor Gentile.

If you're still going to judge a certain naturally born people as special with God today, then that's your choice, not mine.

And even so, such Jews you are lauding as special today, do not include Christians born as Jews, because that is the sin of having respect of persons in the faith of our Lord Jesus, and causing division in the churches of God.

We do not need reject our natural heritage, when saved by Jesus into His body, but we are commanded not to use that heritage, to make us somehow spiritually or prophetically special, better than, or more important than the least member thereof.

You continue to fail to address this simple point. If you're just going to ignore my points, and just continue repeating yourself, then we're wasting time. I'm not a sounding board for other people's traditions. It's either a two-way argument, or nothing.

I am a branch of the green olive tree and Israel of God, and am a child of His people.

Are you saying you are not? Or are you saying, that you're not as special a child and brother of the King of Israel, as someone else born in 'another kind' of flesh and circumcised on the 8th day?

The risen King and God of Israel is the same as yesterday, but now with different covenant manner of people. Which has nothing at this time, to do with flesh and blood and prophetic promises.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is the resurrection of the rest of the dead, after the thousand years are expired.
Dan. 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
Yes, Daniel and all saints at His appearing, will meet Him in the air, and then stand with Him on the earth with Job to begin His reign.

No, Rev. 12:1-5 is just a FLASHBACK giving us a CODE to who the woman is in Gen. 37:9.
Joseph is in Gen 37. Not a woman.

If the woman of Rev 12 is mother of the saints, then that woman must be the ministerial heavenly Jerusalem of God, by which all saints are born sons of God:

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

This is one of those single proof Scriptures, that need no explanation nor searching for other corroboration. Our only mother of faith is heavenly Jerusalem. And our only father of faith is Abraham. Simple. (No, our mother is never said to be Sarah, nor Mary.)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, by conflating the calling of the Church and Israel people always get the timing wrong.
The time of the natural Jews was before the cross, and will be again during His reign. And will be the same as always: land and priesthood and law.

But for now, by not calling the church of Christ one people and children of God, whether Jew or Gentile, then respect of persons and division of the body of Christ, is called for.

Israel were called to birth the Messiah
True. They were the natural people to produce the promised Christ through the seed of David and Abraham.

At the cross, they voided themselves of any promise after the flesh, by disannulling the Old Covenant with the God of Israel.

Prophecy shows those land and priesthood promises are for the sake of Abraham, and so must still be fulfilled.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Romans 11 is not about keeping the Jews as specially beloved in sight of God today, as opposed to other nations, and especially in the body of Christ, but rather is all about Paul rebuking the new Christians from judging all natural Jews, as unable to be saved.

They can still be saved as any flesh on earth today. But any old covenant promise and prophecy for them specially will only be fulfilled after the Lord's coming again. And is only because the promises were made Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and David: those gifts and callings cannot be disannulled by the actions of others, even in their own families.

And so, we conclude them as a special natural born people, before the cross, and after His coming again. Not in between.

The Lord did not Personally hand over the land Jews now inhabit, and it is not all the land promised to Abraham.

Israel after the flesh has not been restored by God, to any promised land of God on this earth, yet.

The land promise to Abraham, that he walked on with God, is a promise to a personal Friend, and will be kept personally by God, and not by proxy of some Christianized nation before the Lord's return to earth.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then the time of the Gentiles will end with the Pre Trib Rapture. Israel's other calling will then be fulfilled, its called the Kingdom Age. (1000 year reign)
I reject the use of Gentiles as pertaining to nations in the doctrine and prophecy of the apostles. Only when they are specifically and obviously making difference between Jew and Gentile, is it accurate.

With the death and resurrection of Christ, we are all once again born of one blood (Acts 17), without any difference of seed or flesh, as that of David and Abraham of old. Maybe in man's prophetic eyes, but certainly not acknowledged by God. Not today.

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the nations be come in.

Israel after the flesh is just as blind as any other unbelieving nation, and vica versa.

It's now the time of all nations after the flesh, to come to Christ by faith through grace.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

The only nation and people of God on earth today, is the body of Christ today: all other nations are nations of the earth ruled by natural men, whether Israel after the flesh, or Greece after the flesh.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the nations: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The nations of the earth are trampling the court of the temple of God on earth, which is His church, with the earth itself for our court.

The OT Hebrews and circumcised Jews were not of the nations of the earth, which were called Gentiles,. today, the Christians are not of the nations of the earth, which are called nations: We are all now the pilgrims in a strange land, that we do not call home, nor our own.

We don't need reject any national heritage, but no national boundary and rule, at this time, has anything to do with being the children and people of the Israel of God.

Every least Christian in Christ Jesus, is every bit as much a member of the green olive tree of the house of Israel and Judah, at this time, as any other Christians among the nations on earth.

When the Lord comes again, then all Israel of God, that are saved, whether dead in Christ, or alive on earth, shall be saved forever by the first bodily resurrection of the church.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And so all Israel shall be saved.

These two Scriptures speak of the same thing today: all the Israel of God, that endure unto the end, whether by the grave or by His appearing, shall be saved forever by resurrection from the dead. And for the first thousand years, they will reign with Him on earth.

As it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

This is another case, where one Scripture plainly says, that them of the flesh alone are not any children of Abraham, at this time. Not in the eyes of the Lord, having any promises from Him to keep, other than repenting and believing His gospel.

Natural Jews are not born children of Abraham today. Period. As Paul exhorts in Romans 11, they alone with any flesh of nations on earth, can repent and be grafted in again, to the Israel of God on earth today.

Such plain Scripture, is exactly what caused the unbelieving Jews such hatred for Paul, exactly the same with Jesus, who was disowning them from Abraham to their faces.

And yet, Christians for sake of prophecy, still want to act like there are children of Abraham today, only by birth after the flesh, with promises of the risen God of Israel, that they would still crucify given the chance.

Do like Paul and tell zealous Jew, that he is not a child of Abraham, and that we are by faith, and he'll stone us too. (If he can get away with it)

At this time today, between the cross and Jesus' second appearing, the only children of Abraham on this earth, in sight of God, are them of the faith of Abraham, and not by natural seed alone.

And them that are children of Abraham, are also children of Jacob and Isaac:

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

The Deliverer is come out of Sion in the flesh, and with His resurrection is turning away ungodliness from Jacob, and rebuilding the taberncale of David, which the apostles confirm is the church and body of Jesus Christ:

Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the nations, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

That includes the believers of the Jewish nation as well, being pitched in again to the tabernacle of David.

12:1-2 is about the Jewish people being being raised and judged at the very end. We know Michael stands up at the 1260, no use mentioning that tbh, that goes without saying.

All Christians are raised up at His second appearing, and all the rest of the dead are live again to be judged, when the thousand years expire.

There was national difference after the flesh before Christ comes in land, priesthood, and covenant, and there will be again after He comes again, inland and priesthood, but no more in covenant.

All flesh will need come to Christ on the throne by faith, to be circumcised and born again of Him in the Spirit.

During His thousand year reign, He will save the believing souls with the physical touch of His own hand.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will be proved in error, its illogical, my understanding is LOGICAL.
When you show a specific point of mine pertaining to Scripture offered, is faulty reasoning, then sure, I'll be glad to be corrected and perfected by you.

Until then, restating your same points doesn't do it.

God's truth are not going to change.
Nor your teaching, obviously. :)

He will not convert to Christianity, he will despise the 1/3 of the Jews (3.5-5 million) who come to Christ and he will forbid them from worshiping Jesus in "his temple" (TAKES AWAY the Sacrifice).
I've explained to you, by Scripture, how cultism works with antichrists, as well as what antichrists are. And you have no specific response to it, other than insist it is a leader of other false religions.

As I said, neither will your teaching change.

The whole "Israel accepts the Anti-Christ via a Covenant" is just "wrong think" brother.
The whole Israel is natural Jews before the Lord's return, is just rejection of Scripture today, where God accepts no person by natural flesh, brother.

The only natural Israel on earth today, is that land given to them by Britain, that they strongly work and fight for, and I applaud them in it. But that nation is no more the holy nation and Israel of God today, than is the Congo, and their Jews' religion is no more accepted of God, than is Islam.

John 5:43 was fulfilled in 70 AD
Was fulfilled with the first antichrist departing from the apostles' doctrine, and still are. And will end with the last antichrist, before the Lord's appearing again on earth.

and in Matt. 24:4-6 via THOSE false christs, the Pharisees were who Jesus was speaking to in John 5:43, they rejected Jesus who the Father sent, but accepter messianic types they saw as Political Saviors to save them from Rome in 66-70 AD.

Past and current messiah replacements for unbelieving Jews in the Jews religion, are not antichrists, nor more than past imams in the Muslim religion.

Antichrists are not leaders of other religions, that can do nothing to deceive and seduce the very elect of God. Maybe Woody Allen could play a raised Christian, floating around looking at Judaism and islam, but not sanctified saints in Christ Jesus.

Jesus plainly warns they are false christs, and Paul says they preach another gospel of Christ, that trouble and seduce and overthrow the faith of some.

Are you saying that some Jewish rabbi or Islamic imam can come to your door, and 'seduce' you away from jesus? Not me. Not any Christians I know. And if not us, then why would any other spiritually blessed and sanctified saint do so? Are you or I better than other saved Christians?

That don't make any sense. However, deception from within the churches to false teaching of another gospel, is exactly what we are warned against, even as with the false prophets of old:

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

The false prophets were the ones telling the king of Israel to go up and fight, and ran around with iron horns on their heads. They were not Babylonian magi 'seducing' Israelites. The children of Israel only went to Ishtar gladly, when rejecting the Lord and His law anyway.

So, how do you push around a nation/high priest? They are a part of the E.U. How does te USA push around its "States" and tell them what they can and can't do at times? No state Gov. can have Nukes !! Since we know Israel has Nukes now, how can anyone ever conquer them ? Get them to join the E.U. but in so doing tell them they must give up their Nukes. Israel plays Soccer/Football in the Euros, they want to be a part of the E.U. this is no mystery.
You're too caught of politics and men's machinations.

Scripture is about God's word and ministry on earth, and Revelation is about the corruption thereof.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

Once again, another plain Scripture stating something simple: All antichrists are false apostles, who make themselves apostles of Christ, without Christ doing so.

Antichrists are false apostles, preaching another gospel of their own, showing themselves as Christian leaders, and are of another Spirit than of God.

No antichrist is a leader of another religion, but rather is a cult leader of his own making, within the Christian religion.

So, all this false christ's stuff is pipe dreams.
So, an antichrist false apostle, is not a false christ? They are different religions?

Sadly it al seems to have gone over your head my friend and you just plowed on anyway.

God Bless.
Dittoes.

God bless.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No sir, this is just us not using the bible as intended when we allow single verses to take us off course. We need to look at the bible as a Mosaic in order to interpret the scriptures. Daniel was told exactly when the Jewish peoples would be raised.

Dan. 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up(1260), the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered(Jesus 2nd Coming), every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

So, by conflating the calling of the Church and Israel people always get the timing wrong. Israel were called to birth the Messiah and set and example for mankind of what happens to those who are not faithful to God, because without the Holy Spirit its not possible to please God, that is why Prophets of old had to go into the wilderness/desert, to separate themselves from sin influence by men. Nowadays we can bring our sins before God daily, if need be, and we all sin every day, even if its not willful sins.

The churches calling was to preach the Gospel unto the whole world and teach men that our righteousness is not good enough, and that only Christ Jesus' righteousness makes us whole. Then the time of the Gentiles will end with the Pre Trib Rapture. Israel's other calling will then be fulfilled, its called the Kingdom Age. (1000 year reign)

No, Rev. 12:1-5 is just a FLASHBACK giving us a CODE to who the woman is in Gen. 37:9. All events after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER (after the Church Age in Rev. 2 & 3). So, Rev. 12:7 is 2000 years after Jesus ascended.

You are in error here brother.

The TROUBLES are called Jacob's troubles, the Church is not here.

You are reading it wrong, Jesus in Matthew is using that in a juxtaposition type of way, he is saying that John preached every thing that Elijah will preach but the people (overall) rejected his call to repent, else Jesus would have started the Kingdom Age in 70 AD. Now lets look at Luke 1 her its explained in a better way, which is why we have four Gospels.

An Angel told Zacharias that John had come in the POWER of Elijah.

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. 16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

He goes forth in the Spirit and power of Elijah, and Elijah turns Israel back unto God. John didn't, he turned people unto God but not enough so that the Nation was seen as having repented, else the 70th judgment week would have been seen over !!

People confuse this, Elijah will return, in a Glorious Body, men can not be born of a mother twice. John was not Elijah. He came in the spirit and power of Elijah.

The Church is in heaven before the 70th week starts.

Israel repents BEFORE the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast. Any man, Jew or Gentile can still repent after the Beast is in power, as long as they do not take the Mark of the Beast
got it all figgered out, have ya? Sing it with me,
"it's like this and like that and like this" lol
ok best of luck to you ok

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would be prepared to adjust if i were you :)
It Appears You'll Be Adjusting, Smiles!

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
you might contemplate all that in the context of "the revelation of Christ" fwiw
I contemplate that in the context

"THE Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass:"

But as you know,most are not his servants and as Christ said,

Mathew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Like I said ,most will see it,but won't know what's going on.Very few knew what was going on before the flood.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It Appears You'll Be Adjusting, Smiles!

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
k best of luck with that k
when you leave the cult of sol, that will all change, strangely

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I contemplate that in the context

"THE Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass:"

But as you know,most are not his servants and as Christ said,

Mathew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Like I said ,most will see it,but won't know what's going on.Very few knew what was going on before the flood.
ok tks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
k best of luck with that k
when you leave the cult of sol, that will all change, strangely
I have no part in the cult of sol as you falsely claim, I'm not Roman Catholic, nor do I follow their false traditions of men