• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Everyone is doing those things, and God saves them, anyway..
You are. Your Christ that saves you despite your sinning, is not Jesus Christ of the Bible.

I'm not one of your everyone, and have nothing to do with your salvation gospel.

"all have sinned".
Correct. Past tense. Not all are now sinning.

Except you and everyone else saying so.

God saves SINNERS....
Jesus Christ saves from sinning.

not "once i was a sinner".
Neither you nor your Christ can ever say this. It's called unrepentance from a sinful heart of unrighteousness.

I came to God as a sinner.
I know. And you still haven't met the God of the Bible, because your still an unrepented sinner.

I come to God a repented soul, and He therefore kept His gospel word to forgive all my past, washing it all away, and cleanse me perfectly as a newborn of God, just like the babe and child Jesus.

I was once a sinner, but with repenting of sinning, and now made by God a son and saint and brother of His Son.

So, if you are born again, its not because you told God you were sorry for your LIFE OF SIN......

Exactly. That's your gospel of sorriness dripping off. God made me a pure born son with a new heart unto His righteousness.

Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son.

This now applies to me and every other soul that repents of sinning and believes His gospel of righteousness from a pure new heart of Christ.

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

This also applies to every repented saint and brother of Jesus doing the will of the Father.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

This also applies to every soul, that repents of sinning and now walks as Jesus walked.

There is no sin in Him, and there is no sin in them in Him.

Your Christ has sin in him by having you with your sin in him.

This gospel I preach has nothing to do with you and your gospel, and your gospel you preach has nothing to do with me and my gospel.

The difference between me and you is, that I don't go around accusing everyone else of being like me. And for you the sinner, you preach a gospel of sinning that treats being called an altogether righteous brother of Jesus as an accusation, not a blessing.

.its because you gave God your faith in Christ,
I don't give God my faith. I am not a gift to God. He gave me His faith, called the faith of Jesus, when I repented of sinning to believe His gospel.

You give your Christ your faith, and then say he saves you with it. That is called idolatry.

= "Justification BY faith" without works or the deeds of the law.
So you preach, so you live, so you are still the same old sinner you were before, during, and after your conversion to your Christian religion.

Congratulations. That's a very common thing among the religions of the world.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

However, not every sinner calls it their religion to sin. They're just ordinary sinners like I once was, and they can still repent of their sinning and come to Jesus Christ.

You can't, because your gospel forbids any repenting of dead works, confessing any sinful works, and being convicted for sinning with the devil.

And even the 'repenting' you do preach, has nothing to do with coming to Jesús, because just saying we're sorry doesn't cut it with Him.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You were a practicing sinner, until you became a Believer.

Until I became a repenter of all sinning. Then I became a believer obeying God in all things.

Neither you nor your gospel can change that. And the Father will judge each of us by our works, not by our doctrines nor testimonies alone.
So, it means that while you were yet UNGODLY
I repented of sinning.

< God took you and gave you His Salvation.
After repenting of sinning and being no more ungodly in life.

"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on God who justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."""
Saves and justifies from sinning and ungodliness. I reject your gospel of saving and justifying continued ungodly sinners.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Neither you nor your gospel can change that.

The Gospel is not mine. I just preach and teach this same.

It's Paul's.....actually. And Jesus gave it to Paul, personally.
Paul refers to it 3x in the New Testament as "My Gospel".

Let me show it to you...

= God became a man, who died on the Cross for the sin of the world.
We are all sinners, so this means the Cross is given for us all...

John 3:16
John 3:17

When we "hear this Gospel" and "faith comes by hearing", , and we give God our Faith, then we are repenting from/of our unbelief, into FAITH in Christ, that God accepts to accept us based on the Cross of Christ that is our Redemption from sin.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @gpresdo, and @brightfame52,

I like this notion "His death produces his followers," Paul was never ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, which was about his coming, death, burial, resurrection, ascension and return.

His death is something followers should always keep fresh in their mind, just as much as the burial, and resurrection.

Paul wrote this to the Corinthians in his second letter to them there, and look in verse 10.
View attachment 36316

This to me, carrying around the death of Christ in you, keeps on humble before the LORD. His burial, is symbolic of putting away the old man Paul writes about, and also his resurrection is the newness of life that brings forth new life by the spirit of God which indwells a believer, if it does so dwell with-in them, because of their faith in the Gospel of Christ, which is the power of God unto salvation.

It's about one picking up their own cross, denying themselves, dying with christ, being buried with the messiah, and being raised again with the messiah by the Spirit, which how followers drink and eat the blood and flesh of the Messiah, by holding on to his death, but also his resurrection.

:)
You talking about something entirely different from what I said. His death produces, causes to come into existence, believers, followers.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Paul refers to it 3x in the New Testament as "My Gospel".

Let me show it to you...

= God became a man, who died on the Cross for the sin of the world.
We are all sinners, so this means the Cross is given for us all...

When we "hear this Gospel" and "faith comes by hearing", , and we give God our Faith, then we are repenting from/of our unbelief, into FAITH in Christ, that God accepts to accept us based on the Cross of Christ that is our Redemption from sin.
You talking about yourself and what you do, thats far from denying oneself, you put yourself at the forefront !

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You talking about something entirely different from what I said. His death produces, causes to come into existence, believers, followers.
Yes, Brightfame52. Would agree, when they come to faith. Having faith in his death, then burial of the old ways, and then rising again to newness of life, it seems to be the model just like the temple, the outer court, the inner court, the holy of holies. The way, the truth, the life. Amazing how all of these thing co-relate in similar ways. Thank you for your comment.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Brightfame52. Would agree, when they come to faith. Having faith in his death, is just the first step, then burial of the old ways, and then rising again to newness of life, it seems to be the model just like the temple, the outer court, the inner court, the holy of holies. The way, the truth, the life. Amazing how all of these thing co-relate in similar ways. Thank you for your comment.
Like I said, Christs death produces all that, thats why they become believers, followers.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, Christs death produces all that, thats why they become believers, followers.
That is amazing isn't it brother, praise be to the LORD, and praise be to the Son of God! Love you and thank you again for your comment. Hope you have a good morning, sir. Bye-bye.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I dont teach any type of "sorry for sinning" as the reason that God will give you the New Birth.
Let's take another look.

See, you can tell God, forever..... that you are "sorry for your sin",
Ok. A bit corrected. You teach being sorry for your sin. A bit of a distinction without a difference.

Don't worry. There are other Christians teaching your gospel, that do the same.

I've started a thread on the difference between godly sorrow unto forgiveness of God, and the world's sorrow unto death. The difference of course is that of repentance.

The godly ones repent of the sinning, and the sorry ones don't. The one is only sorry, like Esau, for the results of getting caught, and the other is from the heart to repent of the sinning itself.

Now, if you were to teach being sorry for your sin with repenting of it, then you'd be closer to the godly sorrow of the Bible. But I still wouldn't use the word 'sorry'. It just sounds more like an oopsy, rather than a confession from the heart.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ok. A bit corrected. You teach being sorry for your sin.

Think of it like this..

Lets say, A person get's caught after killing their neighbor with an Axe.

"they are SO SORRY"..."SO VERY SORRY"...

"oh JUDGE, oh JURY< i am so sorry"... they say., as their tears fall like rain....

That is repentance, right? To be sorry for your sin?

But that is not what God accepts ..
He accepts Repentance from UNBELIEF...... and when you repent of that, its because you have given your Faith in Christ to God.

That is the REAL Repentance.
That is the repentance that God COUNTS, and accepts.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

The gospel I preach is mine. Like Paul, I'm not ashamed to own it from the One he got it from.

He gives it personally to whosever would personally repent and believe it.
We are all sinners,
Were all sinners by sinning. Not all are sinning now. It's the living difference between Christian saints and Christian sinners.

so this means the Cross is given for us all...
More idolatry. The Son is given to all that repent and believe to obey Him. (John 3)

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

When we "hear this Gospel" and "faith comes by hearing", ,
Faith comes by hearing for all who hear. Only those repenting of sinning and doing the word keep His faith in our hearts.

and we give God our Faith,
God doesn't need any man's faith. Your gift of yourself to God is presumption and idolatry.

Nowhere does the Bible say we give anything to God. It's what god gives us that repent, not what we give God that we believe.

then we are repenting from/of our unbelief, into FAITH in Christ, that God accepts to accept us based on the Cross of Christ that is our Redemption from sin.
Ever-repenting, but never repented. It's like ever-learning:

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Christians waiting to whole-heartedly repent of sinning only after the grave, will refuse to repent for too long.

Progressive Christianity only repenting at one's own pace and will, is not the pure religion of Jesus Christ, where we first repent of sinning, are made spotless by the blood of the Lamb, and also keep ourselves without spot from the world.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God doesn't need any man's faith.

"It is impossible to please God without Faith"

Hebrews 11:6

All the born again are "justified by Faith"

"Abraham is the Father of our Faith".

"Faith is counted as (Christ's) Righteousness"

If you do not give God your Faith in Christ, ....God will NOT give you the Salvation that Jesus died on the Cross to present to God, so that you can be forgiven and redeemed.

Every single person who died and went to Hell today, yesterday, and tomorrow, did not give God their Faith in Christ.
That's why they are in Hell right now, wishing to GOD they had given God their faith in Christ...

A.) TOO LATE

No Cross = No Salvation
No Faith - No Redemption

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It is impossible to please God without Faith"

Hebrews 11:6

All the born again are "justified by Faith"

"Abraham is the Father of our Faith".

"Faith is counted as (Christ's) Righteousness"

If you do not give God your Faith in Christ, ....God will NOT give you the Salvation that Jesus died on the Cross to present to God, so that you can be forgiven and redeemed.
Faith that pleases God comes from Christ when He regenerates a person, its not natural to man Heb 12:2

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.