• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Order, on a forum, is never to allow "anything and everything to park and preach, whatever, as long as you are NICE"., as that is what makes forums so horrible, so ungodly, and so, harmful to real believers.
I.e. anyone disagreeing with you.

What ive done, is posted about this, on forums, and provided the way that you stop 90% the hatred and the constant fighting... and keep the hyper religious off, as well..
Seriously? I'd put you are one of the top 1% who never ceases arguing with anyone that does not agree with you.

And I also rate you as one of those that doesn't listen to what others say, but only continue repeating yourself ad nauseum.

And anyone who calls disagreement 'hatred', only shows their bitter childish reaction to being disagreed with.

These..Topicss, need to be removed from DISCUSSION.

1.) OSAS
2.) The Trinity

3.) Predestination Theology... Calvinism

4..) Losing Salvation

5.) The KJV
I for one do not agree. I have learned much about the teaching points of others, that I say do not agree with the Bible. You in fact a favorite star of mine for such sources.

I have also most surely known the doctrine and prophecy of God in the Bible, by the discipline it takes to accurately correct them.

Your emotional aversion to being disagreed with, and seeking to silence all dissent, is not at all what the Bible teaches, as well as what the example of the earliest apostles practiced.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

You are just another example of how those Christians teaching a justified life with still sinning, would remove all dissent if you had the power. That includes secular power. I have never witnessed a Christian preacher of righteousness ever even suggesting such a thing.

The reasons are clear: Those Christians seeking to justify themselves by doctrine alone, have their consciences convicted by righteous preaching. Those Christians seeking to be justified by doing righteousness of God, don't really care about other gospels opposing James 2.

Reactions: Episkopos

Jim C

Sep 5, 2023
Lynnwood
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This wooden cross idolatry of yours, simply has no place in Christianity"....... Gada
If you are unfamiliar, "Power of the Cross" is commonly used Christian vernacular referring to Christ's death on the cross and subsequent resurrection (and all that implies).
(If you know this and are being deliberately obtuse, I would urge you not to continue. It is neither constructive or edifying.)

Last edited:

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe that "letting everything and anything post whatever they believe, no matter if its demonic, hyper religious, or just plain theological insanity" is "censoring God's word".

C'mon.
Get real.
Think.

We dont allow that in CHURCH< so, should this that isn't allowed in Church, be allowed to ruin, continually, a site that uses the word "Christian" in the Title?

A.) That's a NO
You get real...if you are going to copy my posts ...copy the whole post ok?
That is the type of thing that should not be allowed. You do it to put a reverse slant on the point I emphasized to control actions...such as yours...
I am reporting now.

Last edited:

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the complete [post;

"I totally disagree.

I would not want to be part of censoring any of God's word. Some one will answer for that act...some way.
God commands that we study the Bible continuously. That includes all the above also.
The participant actions are always in need of scrutiny, correction and guidance".

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I totally disagree.

I would not want to be part of censoring any of God's word. Some one will answer for that act...some way.
God commands that we study the Bible continuously. That includes all the above also.
The participant actions are always in need of scrutiny, correction and guidance.
Paul calls it dominating the faith of others, by shutting down dissent. It's the practice of cult-leaders, not honest and faithful ministers of the word of God.

Cult leaders refuse to be corrected, because their power is maintained by controlling all ministry.

The fact is that Biblically we are supposed to hear others minister, because that is one way in which God intends to correct His own people. If we refuse to hear dissent in the ministry of Christ, then by definition we refuse correction.

The truth is that any honest believer and teacher can be guilty of some manner of 'heresy' at some time, which is simply being in error with the Bible. The Spirit can correct us personally by revelation to rightly divide the word; however God purposes that we also receive correction from one another.

Any Christian seeking to shut down all debate and dissent, is not seeking the truth of the Bible by possible correction, but is only seeking to dominate and proselytize all others to their own doctrine and gospel.

It's the nature of the small of soul to refuse to be corrected. In ministry it's simple petty tyranny.

This of course does not mean we have to believe everything we hear, but it does mean we have to take what we hear seriously enough to investigate it's validity by the Bible.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Reactions: gpresdo

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe we deny the Cross if we say anyone Christ died for winds up in hell ! Those going into the perdition of hell obviously Christ didnt shed one drop of blood for !
WOW.... not scriptural....you are taking Bible language meaning and God's intent out of context.

Christs' shed blood established the...umbrella of grace .....under which we can rely on for sin forgiveness.
In order to receive that blessing we must repent be baptized and live a life of righteousness ..."until the end".

The Bible says if we do not comply with that commandment..our soul will perish.

(In essence you are concluding that God causes one to go to hell)...nothing could be further from the truth.

Last edited:

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW.... not scriptural....you are taking Bible language meaning and God's intent out of context.

Christs' shed blood established the...umbrella of grace .....under which we can rely on for sin forgiveness.
In order to receive that blessing we must repent be baptized and live a life of righteousness ..."until the end".

The Bible says if we do not comply with that commandment..our soul will perish.

(In essence you are concluding that God causes one to go to hell)...nothing could be further from the truth.
Sounds like work merit salvation you teaching. Let me ask you, do you believe Christs death, burial and resurrection gives life to them He died for ? Does it guarantee they will be regenerated, washed in His Blood ?

• Wow

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
If you repent of your sinning, but not of your unbelief... then you are still a Christ rejector.
True. The commandment of God now is for all men everywhere to repent of sinning. And then believe His gospel unto salvation.

Some men repent and then believe Buddha's gospel. Some men repent without religion, but only because they believe it will lead to a better life. Which is true for this world.

I preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to repent of all sinning first, and then believe His gospel, and not that of another.

And those not repenting first, aren't beleiving anything new, no matter what faith they think they have.

....and that is what you are teaching, that God will accept.
You have no idea what I am teaching, nor anyone else that disagrees with you, because you are blind to any kind of correction. This is why you would have all those disagreeing with you to be shut down. You can't do that, so you just lie about what they teach.

It doesn't make your teaching any truer, but only shows you dishonest with others, and blind to your own manners.

You need to think about that one.

See, "Christ came into the world to save SINNERS",
From our sinning. Your gospel is always half baked.

God saves BELIEVERS, not repenters,
God saves repenters that then believe His gospel.

And so, I have another quote from your gospel. Your Christ does not save them that repent of sinning. Your Christ rejects them that repent, and only saves them that repent not of their sinning.

Do you actually stop to think about what you say? Or do you just blurt out whatever sounds cool to you?

unless the repenting is "repentance from UNBELIEF" as that is FAITH in CHRIST being given to God.
Once again. Your gospel preaches against repenting of sinning. The only repenting your Christ acknowledges is that of 'unbelief', but not from sinning itself.

It's sinning against God that kills the soul. Having faith alone while sinning, is your religion of dead souls, even as bodies without the spirit. (James 2)

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like work merit salvation you teaching. Let me ask you, do you believe Christs death, burial and resurrection gives life to them He died for ? Does it guarantee they will be regenerated, washed in His Blood ?
I answered that
Yes, He died for His followers...as I showed in the above post.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Faith without works is dead"

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered that
Yes, He died for His followers...as I showed in the above post.
So does His death produce His followers, causes them to follow Him, so much so, those who never follow Him, He didnt die for them ?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can it?

Hi @gpresdo, and @brightfame52,

I like this notion "His death produces his followers," Paul was never ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, which was about his coming, death, burial, resurrection, ascension and return.

His death is something followers should always keep fresh in their mind, just as much as the burial, and resurrection.

Paul wrote this to the Corinthians in his second letter to them there, and look in verse 10.
Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.49.06 AM.png

This to me, carrying around the death of Christ in you, keeps on humble before the LORD. His burial, is symbolic of putting away the old man Paul writes about, and also his resurrection is the newness of life that brings forth new life by the spirit of God which indwells a believer, if it does so dwell with-in them, because of their faith in the Gospel of Christ, which is the power of God unto salvation.

It's about one picking up their own cross, denying themselves, dying with christ, being buried with the messiah, and being raised again with the messiah by the Spirit, which how followers drink and eat the blood and flesh of the Messiah, by holding on to his death, but also his resurrection.

:)

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
See, you can tell God, forever..... that you are "sorry for your sin",
Seriously? You actually teach a 'repentance' of only being sorry? Once again you are stating plainly I discerned about your gospel beforehand.

You've lost all connection of reality with the Bible. Repenting of dead works is not doing dead works. The godly sorrow unto repentance is not committing the sin, it's not just saying I'm sorry.

No wonder you preach a gospel of unrepentance. Even the repentance you preach isn't repentance.

You really have so convinced yourself, that so long as you believe yourself, then God can't judge your works.

but unless you repent of your unbelief, into FAITH In Christ, you are just wasting your time.
Unless we are repented of sinning first, then any claim to faith in Christ is wasting God's time.

It doesn't waste your time, because you use your unrepented faith to rid yourself of God's righteous judgement of our works.

That only works for you until the grave.

He does not need to hear about your sinning......he needs to Hear your FAITH in Christ that is in your heart.
And now we have the gospel against godly sorrow confession.

Your gospel of already being forgiven of all sinning, does actually forbid any confession of continued sinning, because confession is unto forgiveness, which would be unbelief on your part.

And since you've already forgiven yourself of all your sinning, and don't need any forgiveness, then that means conviction for sinning is anathema to you. Do you rebuke the Holy Spirit for convicting you of sinning unto confession and forgiveness?

Are you ever convicted of sinning anymore?

Do you no longer even bother saying you're sorry anymore?

He'll take that.
Nothing else.
You certainly take it and nothing else. When you preach having faith alone, you mean it more than any Christian ever. No repenting of sinning, no confession of sinning, and no conviction for sinning.

Of course, if you weren't sinning and taught not sinning in Christ, you'd have the faith of Jesus in your heart, and be preaching His gospel.

Jesus doesn't take your nor anyone else's unrepented faith.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No wonder you preach a gospel of unrepentance.

God requires repentance from Unbelief, as that is turning from Christ rejection to "Faith is counted by God, as Righteousness"

Ive written this to you, 10X, proably.

I'll do it again for you. np.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your doctrine isn't going to stop the Father from judging our works at the end.

Not for Salvation, as Jesus has already been "judged" on the Cross for the sin of the world.

Ever read :

John 3:16
John 3:17
Romans 4:8
2nd Corinthians 5:19

Now YOU will be held accountable for "every idle word" so, for you, that is a lot of posts, so far.
Care to add more to that huge number?
Help yourself @Ghada

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Thats what i told you.

No. What you tell people as that a cross saves people. You don't even include Jesus dying on that cross.

You idolize a cross that neither talks nor walks. That's how you do away with any judgment for how you talk and walk.

Your cross only forgives from it's wooden heart, not judges.
Saved by the "Cross of Christ".
Once again, no Bible ever speaks of any disintegrated cross saving anyone.