• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the USA has gone more to the Left or the Right in recent years?

• Total voters

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and how was this accomplished by entering the girls changing room while they were dressing?

How many were in the girls changing room?

According to the pagent rules: "Contestants are NOT permitted to provide hair stylists or make-up artists backstage. They must style their own hair and apply their own make-up."

So try again

But not in the dressing room.

Some would argue that defending walking into a dressing room to view underage girls changing clothes is itself sleazy
And who determined the definition of an UNDERAGE GIRL?? YOU and your nitwit politicians??

We know that a girl becomes an adult at age 11, celebrated by her Bat mitzvah! The Virgin Mary bore Jesus when she was 13 years old!

Now tell us YOUR definition of UNDERAGE!!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And who determined the definition of an UNDERAGE GIRL?? YOU and your nitwit politicians??

We know that a girl becomes an adult at age 11, celebrated by her Bat mitzvah! The Virgin Mary bore Jesus when she was 13 years old!

Now tell us YOUR definition of UNDERAGE!!
Ok you have promoted eating human babies. Are you now promoting little girls?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Do you think American society has gone more towards the Left or the Right in recent years?​

Probably South!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barge, Brag, Voyeurism…you could be a reporter for CNN or just start a Bash Trump Thread.
underhanded, dictator, corrupt, abusive, negligent, sleezy, the same tactics as Satan,
You do enough bashing here already

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
underhanded, dictator, corrupt, abusive, negligent, sleezy, the same tactics as Satan,
You do enough bashing here already
So?

I have no issue criticizing a person in their capacity and duty of a Government Servant.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Um, I would suggest we not encourage them to continue.

An 11 year old child is not an adult.
So, you are saying that Mary became pregnant when she was a mere child! She was a victim of pedophilia!!

The age a girl becomes an adult has been designated by God: “whdn she grows breasts capable of feeding a newborn infant.”

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are saying that Mary became pregnant when she was a mere child! She was a victim of pedophilia!!

The age a girl becomes an adult has been designated by God: “whdn she grows breasts capable of feeding a newborn infant.”
Book, chapter, verse?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Book, chapter, verse?
That information is merely a matter of historical record that Mary was 13 years old when she delivered Jesus. Do an internet search and you will find more than you ever wanted to know.

Celebrating a girl’s Bat Mitzvah is part of every Jewish girl’s life when she officially becomes an adult. Boys have to wait until they are 12 years of age. This has been Jewish practice for thousands of years.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That information is merely a matter of historical record that Mary was 13 years old when she delivered Jesus. Do an internet search and you will find more than you ever wanted to know.

Celebrating a girl’s Bat Mitzvah is part of every Jewish girl’s life when she officially becomes an adult. Boys have to wait until they are 12 years of age. This has been Jewish practice for thousands of years.
It is not lawful practice for American or Jewish families to give their 12 and 13 year old children into a consummated marriage.

It was biblical to sell a raped girl to her rapist in the OT. Unless she appeared to enjoy it wherein she was then to be executed.

We don't follow that thousands of year old practice now either.

I note you have no point of reference for your earlier claim:
"The age a girl becomes an adult has been designated by God: “whdn she grows breasts capable of feeding a newborn infant.” "

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Keturah and Jack

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is not lawful practice for American or Jewish families to give their 12 and 13 year old children into a consummated marriage.

It was biblical to sell a raped girl to her rapist in the OT. Unless she appeared to enjoy it wherein she was then to be executed.

We don't follow that thousands of year old practice now either.

I note you have no point of reference for your earlier claim:
"The age a girl becomes an adult has been designated by God: “whdn she grows breasts capable of feeding a newborn infant.” "
My point of reference would be that God gave us a brain to tell us these things, like a lot of nature, from simple observation. Having been a student of Scripture and Hebrew Law for the past 69 years I know the details of what is considered when they celebrate the transition to adulthood, and I don’t intend to go searching through thousands of years of history for a fact that is so well known by scholars. If you are interested then there are great resources available if you want to learn.

I am talking about the rules adopted by God’s chosen people, not a bunch of primitive American barbarians.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My point of reference would be that God gave us a brain to tell us these things, like a lot of nature, from simple observation. Having been a student of Scripture and Hebrew Law for the past 69 years I know the details of what is considered when they celebrate the transition to adulthood, and I don’t intend to go searching through thousands of years of history for a fact that is so well known by scholars. If you are interested then there are great resources available if you want to learn.

I am talking about the rules adopted by God’s chosen people, not a bunch of primitive American barbarians.
I'll proudly be a primitive American barbarian any day, than an advocate and defender of pedophilia.

You make the claim as to when a girl is considered if age to have carnal relations. If you studied as long as you claimed you would be able to cite the law.

If you're an American you disrespected yourself with the pejorative. If you're not, your opinion is sorry. And lacking grace .

We won't talk again. I find your pov perverse. And not of God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stan promotes eating human babies, but calls Christians cannibals. Go figure. You're a true Liberal Stan, accusing others of what you do.

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
bunch of primitive American barbarians.
Yup. Hollywood.
Promoting garbage.
Sexual perversion.
Left Wing "anything goes" stuff.
It's in the White House....baby killers....abortion promoters.
Liars, deceivers, crooks.
The government is full of it, supported by professional buraucratic pencil pushers.
Watch Biden's press secretary.... it's enough to make you puke.
No need to say more.

Last edited: