Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The USA is 24% of the worlds GDP
China is next with 14.8%
UK at 3.85%
Germany at 4.45%
France at 3.46%
Canada at 2.09%
Russia at 1.8%
So I don't think that the USA can go under unless such is created to try to destroy the USA and that's what has being going on for many years as traitors have been trying to run it into the ground.

We have the same type of degenerates in Australia who are trying to run our Nation into the ground, no one could be so stupid.
My Grand dad said when he came to Australia even back in the 1950's and then again in the early 70's, people would say oh you are a new Australian and he would say, I will never be a new or an old Australian. they would look down on new arrivals back in them days and he then just run the Aussies down for the fools they were, because of squandering so much potential and pissing such up against the wall, thing was that he was pleaded to come to Australia to help build things that the Aussies at the time did not have the ability to do or take on such projects or the ability to employ that many people as he did. and he worked all over the world so he had a handle on what other Nations did because he had to deal with such and Australia was backwards in so many ways that it was not funny to him at all.

So we see with USA a Nation that was going backwards for years and there in no excuse for it if you bother to look and if you do look for, the as to why, you will see the problems, it was being undermined on all fronts and the people being led into the darkness by cunning Satanist who lead the people astray with so much nonsense. thing is there is no excuse the Satanic works, such must be seen for what they truly are regardless if they offend the dupes, because why should Christians have to be floating in the sewer with such rats that in fact love living in a septic tank.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
China is next with 14.8%
UK at 3.85%
Germany at 4.45%
France at 3.46%
Canada at 2.09%
Russia at 1.8%
So I don't think that the USA can go under unless such is created to try to destroy the USA and that's what has being going on for many years as traitors have been trying to run it into the ground.

We have the same type of degenerates in Australia who are trying to run our Nation into the ground, no one could be so stupid.
My Grand dad said when he came to Australia even back in the 1950's and then again in the early 70's, people would say oh you are a new Australian and he would say, I will never be a new or an old Australian. they would look down on new arrivals back in them days and he then just run the Aussies down for the fools they were, because of squandering so much potential and pissing such up against the wall, thing was that he was pleaded to come to Australia to help build things that the Aussies at the time did not have the ability to do or take on such projects or the ability to employ that many people as he did. and he worked all over the world so he had a handle on what other Nations did because he had to deal with such and Australia was backwards in so many ways that it was not funny to him at all.

So we see with USA a Nation that was going backwards for years and there in no excuse for it if you bother to look and if you do look for, the as to why, you will see the problems, it was being undermined on all fronts and the people being led into the darkness by cunning Satanist who lead the people astray with so much nonsense. thing is there is no excuse the Satanic works, such must be seen for what they truly are regardless if they offend the dupes, because why should Christians have to be floating in the sewer with such rats that in fact love living in a septic tank.

Good post...and true...
I must say, you do have 'a way with words'... :D

Reactions: Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edom is Esua's nation, the ones that refused the Wanderers passage in Exodus. You could search um "is Esau really Adam?" ya, that has some good hits, will explain the relationship better
Ecclesiastes 1:18, but you come to the realization that Solomon writes from a...certain pov? The sorrow will turn to joy later being the point there. Don't be taking Ecclesiastes as absolute truth either imo

I have to chew on that awhile. But it was Ecclesiastes where I read that verse.
as it relates to rapture the best thing i might say is that Scripture is written so as to be hidden from the wise, right, so whenever you hold an interpretation that pretty much all of your peers hold, you are prolly on the wrong track. Obv i would love for Jesus to come like blazing across the sky to collect me for an endless party in heaven, ok, but Scripture Itself destroys this pov when one stops interpreting to suit themselves, There is only One immortal, No one has ever gone up to heaven, We are the Body of Christ, The meek inherit the earth, etc.

I don't think that if someone holds a different view from their Christians peers may mean they're necessarily on the wrong track - although that is entirely possible. But Scripture states that in the end times that even the elect may be deceived.

I'd like the endless party too!

i guess it seems like kind of a ridic way to instruct people, my understanding is that Paul knew that wolves would come in as soon as he left, bc strongmen seek to rule the kingdom or however it is put, iow those with their own self-interests in mind will want the imprimatur, the stamp of "God" on their endeavors, so natch they are going to assume control of any est'd "church." The counterfeit always comes first. 1The heir is under the servants while he is a child, and is no better than a slave, even though he is the heir.

and while i guess this might sound jaded or something we should at least reflect on how hard it would be to get 10% of ppls incomes with "count the cost" and "pick up your cross and follow" and even "stop denying your birthright."

oh wait you're still reading the news?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan plays the cards to divide and conquer, setting people up in many ways, or in any way they can, it's an act of war on the People but sadly, most can not fathom that type of warfare as it just does not register.

As for this Jesuit Pope, the Jesuits and such is a secret underhanded society they work hand in hand with the mob who control the world and all leaders have to play the game, many such mainly hide in the shadows pulling strings.

The NWO.

It was the Jesuits who were in bed with the Nazis and Talmud Zionist, not all the Jesuits were Satanic criminals back then but the Satanic mobs power grew mainly from within that group, the Franciscan order once got the Jesuits kicked out of the RCC because of there devious cunning games that they played back then with Freemasons and Jews etc, they snoop about into everything they are like spies into everything you could think of. killing other Popes you name it, it's them working to claw their way to the top by hook or buy crook. they do not believe in Jesus Christ but do the works of Satan, just like the Talmud Jews.
If one was to put Colombo on the case and you would see that everything falls into place when you tie up all the loose ends bingo this mob become very shady indeed.

A history lesson - I never knew they were involved with the Nazis but it figures. There was a documentary series on TV that I began watching about how Hitler and the Nazis were involved in the occult. As I was reading your explanation the verse in Revelations came to mind Rev. 3:9 - "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Where did you learn all this - do you follow someone who teaches it? I'm trying to piece together Revelations and how it relates to everything we're seeing coming to pass.

They even pushed our Pope Ben out of the way to gain power with there rotten Satanic Pope, it's all been worked out to play into the hands of the Devil, just as it was with WW2. Hitler was just one of the team, that's why he was not killed, he did his job in misleading the people like all good Satanist do. they have a plan and such plans are set out in advance even 100 years to play out as they see fit, they are not stupid they have an agenda and it's to over throw Christ Jesus by bastardising Christianity and bastardising the people in every way that they can, it's war ! Sodomites are cunningly given rights above all, Children cunningly taught depraved sexual filth from a young age 8yo at schools and they cunningly name this rubbish 'Safe Schools' it's a cunning indoctrination trying to mess with the real young Children's minds, not to mention total rubbish like gender madness, dictating that boys and girls are the same they peddle we can not identify as one or the other as that's a sin to their Cultural Marxist god. not to mention that if anyone questions such Satanic morons, they create laws to shut you up and make you out as the monster and they are totally relentless to make sure that there depravity is the Law and in that way they can divide a nation and push the true Christians aside, Christians have no value in there world.

They certainly are watering down Christianity. I read that Rick Warren is on the Council for Foreign Relations and is mixing Christianity with Islam.

I saw one of the Pope's and the evil in his eyes was shocking. Look at this photo: http://www.lelibrepenseur.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/diable_benoit_xvi_salut_cornu.jpg

It's a crime that they have so many Catholics deluded.

The culture and filth today is unequalled. It's heartbreaking that children are exposed to it. The gender change messes with their minds and you're right - they try to make you out to be the kook if you speak up. They vilify and have gotten militant and rabidly hateful against those who are Christian or who don't go along with their sickness. Truth has become dangerous to speak.

Some of these leftists are overriding parents. Look at what was done in the UK with Charlie Gault - they decided the child's life and refused to allow the parents to take the child to America for treatment! That is shocking!

One has to be in the club or they will deal with you, they are Politically Correct and cultural Marxism is one of their gods and so is the Talmud.

I'm unsure what the Talmud is?

The children of such a system are brainwashed just like the Nazis were indoctrinated and these kids turn into real dictating brats that will total go on the attack anyone who does not follow there beliefs, they are totally intolerant of anyone with a different view and will not listen at all. it's a Sin and you must fall into line or they will destroy you in anyway they can think of, you are not allowed the right to a job and that's the malice that such morons have been given such powers over others. sadly the majority have not awaken to the power of such with Malice have been in powered with. there are many big company's that will kick one who is employed out for life for saying one word out of line and now we have this Gender madness coming that you can not address one as he or she or mum or dad or you are out !!!! it's forbidden because you may upset some moronic clown, well it's a total insult to me to have some rat bag moron dictate to me what I can or can not say. my mum will be mum dad my dad sisters my sisters my brothers my brothers etc or I will clock such a one over the head with a black sausage like they did in the Goody's show with eckie thump.

They have been brainwashed and indoctrinated. I remember when we were raising our kids, they would teach kids in school that they could turn their parents in for child abuse. REAL cases of child abuse SHOULD be turned in, but these kids were all lording it over their parents. A young boy told the teacher that he was sent to bed without supper because he had been misbehaving and the teacher told him that was child abuse! The teacher then began prying and the boy walked back his claim. I guess he was smart enough to know that the teacher was going to get authorities involved.

This is an unsafe environment now. I've even entertained the idea of leaving the country but where in this world is free from this garbage? I think the world is becoming uninhabitable.

America is just like Nazi Germany. 25 Signs That America Is Rapidly Becoming More Like Nazi Germany

Just read this about millennial men: Millennial Men Lack the Grip Strength to Protect Our Nation

I keep praying and asking God to get it over with already. America is on life support.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've even entertained the idea of leaving the country but where in this world is free from this garbage?
Nowhere. Which can also be written as "Now here". So God wants each one to stay and fight evil in their own corner by whatever means available.

MATTHEW 5
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China is next with 14.8%
UK at 3.85%
Germany at 4.45%
France at 3.46%
Canada at 2.09%
Russia at 1.8%

Obama really damaged it. I read he was following the Cloward-Piven strategy. Obama, the Cloward-Piven Strategy, and the New World Order

And they get away with it due to INATTENTIVE AMERICANS: Cloward-Piven strategy explains how Obama benefits from immigration crisis

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere. Which can also be written as "Now here". So God wants each one to stay and fight evil in their own corner by whatever means available.

MATTHEW 5
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Yes but I don't know how to fight it. I've told those within my sphere of influence but what else can an average person do?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Prayer is our only and strongest and most powerful weapon. ✟

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes but I don't know how to fight it. I've told those within my sphere of influence but what else can an average person do?
Here's some suggestions:
1. Speak out about this in your own church. Encourage all parents to home school as much as possible.
2. Send a letter to all those whose decisions affect schools and let them know what is acceptable and what is not.
3. Send a letter to all representatives in government and let them know that Christians and conservatives reject Left-Liberal ideas.
4. Contact conservative and Christian publications with your views and ask that they be published.
5. Encourage churches to provide Christian schools (with no government funding) which focus on the Bible and the basics.

People should always keep in mind that one person can frequently make a huge difference. Study Daniel, Esther, Ezra and Nehemiah.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I don't think that if someone holds a different view from their Christians peers may mean they're necessarily on the wrong track - although that is entirely possible.
ok, pretty sure you wrote this anyway, if you could put your reply after the /QUOTE it would help.

My reply here would be "track to where," and i would enter the reflection with the understanding "few there are who find it." But "track to where" is really essential on a personal level imo, i say bc i have met many Christians who sell a lot more cars by IDing as Christian, and that appears to be the extent of their faith, but they're making like $5-10Gs a month, hard to convince them that they're on the wrong track lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
but where in this world is free from this garbage? I think the world is becoming uninhabitable.
nah, this is a spirit one gets almost exclusively from Western 1st-worlders, not sure why.
Eastern first worlders are in Ozzie and Harriet land right now, even if their 60s are on the horizon
but we are called to leave the world anyway right, so wadr wherever you go, there you are
if you get me :)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer is our only and strongest and most powerful weapon. ✟
Yes that's good to mention. I pray for my family and those who I know need it but I have to return to praying for our country. I do pray every day that God will bring an end to this world since I think it's become quite inhospitable.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's some suggestions:
1. Speak out about this in your own church. Encourage all parents to home school as much as possible.
2. Send a letter to all those whose decisions affect schools and let them know what is acceptable and what is not.
3. Send a letter to all representatives in government and let them know that Christians and conservatives reject Left-Liberal ideas.
4. Contact conservative and Christian publications with your views and ask that they be published.
5. Encourage churches to provide Christian schools (with no government funding) which focus on the Bible and the basics.

People should always keep in mind that one person can frequently make a huge difference. Study Daniel, Esther, Ezra and Nehemiah.
Good suggestions. I have emailed our legislator - he just ignores it. I printed some things and gave them to pastors at our bible study.

Reactions: Enoch111

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, pretty sure you wrote this anyway, if you could put your reply after the /QUOTE it would help.

My reply here would be "track to where," and i would enter the reflection with the understanding "few there are who find it." But "track to where" is really essential on a personal level imo, i say bc i have met many Christians who sell a lot more cars by IDing as Christian, and that appears to be the extent of their faith, but they're making like $5-10Gs a month, hard to convince them that they're on the wrong track lol
They're using their status as Christians to sell cars? I don't automatically trust someone who claims to be a Christian - I used to - until I was burned. I'm just more cautious now.

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nah, this is a spirit one gets almost exclusively from Western 1st-worlders, not sure why.
Eastern first worlders are in Ozzie and Harriet land right now, even if their 60s are on the horizon
but we are called to leave the world anyway right, so wadr wherever you go, there you are
if you get me :)
What countries are still in Ozzie & Harriet land? I miss those days!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They have been brainwashed and indoctrinated. I remember when we were raising our kids, they would teach kids in school that they could turn their parents in for child abuse. REAL cases of child abuse SHOULD be turned in, but these kids were all lording it over their parents. A young boy told the teacher that he was sent to bed without supper because he had been misbehaving and the teacher told him that was child abuse! The teacher then began prying and the boy walked back his claim. I guess he was smart enough to know that the teacher was going to get authorities involved.

This is an unsafe environment now. I've even entertained the idea of leaving the country but where in this world is free from this garbage? I think the world is becoming uninhabitable.

America is just like Nazi Germany. 25 Signs That America Is Rapidly Becoming More Like Nazi Germany

Just read this about millennial men: Millennial Men Lack the Grip Strength to Protect Our Nation

I keep praying and asking God to get it over with already. America is on life support.
When I was a child, we were to bee seen and not heard. I was forced to eat mashed potato but I would not eat it and then sent to bed many a time. it was the way my dad made it yuck ! lumps and way to much salt in everything and just way too much potato.
Not to mention when I was in school some of the teachers would love nothing but being nasty to kids and hit them, I have been punched in the back and threatened twice to be taken out into the bush and bashed up by teacher in front of the class. it did not bother me at all, I would of wiped the floor with him as I had been doing Judo for 9 years by then and them two would not allow me to see my girl friend as well at school, so I could only see her at Church Bible study nights. any road I found out years latter that that teacher was some sort of Queer into some sort of Satanic brainwashing, real evil people who were former students were great mates with that teacher, I was talking about a mate of mine who's eldest sister was going out with one of them and my elder brothers mates all jumped up and warned me not to have anything to do with that mob at all. that dude had played with my mates mind as well and he was a extremely dominating secretive type and he was killed at about 25yo.

So when one looks into Satanic people one sees a patens in how they work, not to mention that he Bible says you will know them by there works.
I am like Lt Colombo now and look to tie up such loose ends, I am on to them and their works, I will sniff them out like a blood hound.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Good points about the Nazis and the millennial.

I did have a little bloke about 6ft of stocky build maybe about 30yo bloke come up to me acting tuff like they do, to give the old handshake grab trick at a mates 50th party, this young dude spun right out ranting to everyone about that he had no hope and then later on he was trying to come the heavy with my mates sister in a sexual sort of way leading her into of into the darkness, so I went over and he cleared off. he was just drunk and stupid, maybe on what ever drugs they take nowadays.

Yes the true comprehension of what the Nazi were doing is very poorly understood nowadays and a lot was badly explained, or more to the point that it was indoctrination not an education that we got from my school days. I learned more about the reality's from people who were in the War by far, not to mention some of the old Nazis and Jews who pointed out the reality's much more clearly to me, than one will ever learn from a school.
Yes we are under an attack of Fabian Socialism, where the game is played slowly, but the means to the ends are the same, sadly the new age brainwashed dolt believes they stand on a higher ground and look down on all who do not follow them, now sadly such people are under strong delusions, they get their wings flapping ranting about what they are doing, but they are not aware of the reality's in depth or how deadly Socialism truly is in fact, sure they have the cuddly side of such indoctrination and there is not one thing that I do not understand about what they think it is that they are about, I am under no elusions as to what they think. I know that totally, but when Socialism takes over all opposition to a truly Healthy Democracy, then Socialism shows it's real face and the people have no hope or power to control the leadership because sadly the people have given the power over to the leadership and become just slaves to the State, become just like the States cattle. the gays etc think that they are on a winning side but all that can change in a day or over some years of propaganda and pointed out as not worthy and they all will be dealt with.
The Socialist are controlled by a few very smart mob at the top, who use any game to play degenerates for fools and the smart arse degenerate dupes think they are on a good wicket now but fact is there love for Malice will come back to bite them in the bum.
The Queers and degenerates love nothing better than malice and they have set in place there own downfall through there own malicious works, such dictating madness will be used against them given time.

I was at a political forum of late and what I said to them at the end was to remember that the key to everything is all about a Healthy Democracy, once you undermine that you are set for a bumpy ride to be sure to be sure.

Anyone who try's to undermine freedom of speech in anyway at all is a moron and should be pointed out for one. and lets not forget that our forefathers fought for that right, fact is that if they did no, we would of been enslaved under all the madness of Satanism mans works, Communism, Nazism etc.
There was one man in history that lead Gods people out of Slavery and he was Holy Moses and he pointed the way to Jesus coming to be our Lord. no one come to the Father but by Jesus Christ and one must be Born Again to come into the Kingdom of God.
Socialism is just of mans works and that never cut the mustard and it never will, they are the blind leading the blind.

B

brakelite

@Soverign Grace First SG, I read that link to the web site. There is some truth to what was presented there, but there is also some skewed conclusions. The actions and thought processes of the Catholic church as presented, were actually worse than revealed there. It correctly quoted Lincoln as charging the Jesuits with fomenting the civil war, but neglected tp state that it was the Catholic church which assassinated Lincoln, and allowed his murderer to hide within the Vatican after being transported there through church 'rat-lines' in Canada.
Second, only a few of the reformers accused the individual pope (of any age) as being the antichrist. The vast majority of them came to the conclusion that it was the office of the pope, or the papacy itself, that was the Antichrist of scripture. SG, for more info I offer this...
16 | January | 2012 | Brakelite's Breach Repair, Brick by Brick./why/#more-576
03 | March | 2012 | Brakelite's Breach Repair, Brick by Brick./antichrist-what-does-that-mean-exactly/
03 | March | 2012 | Brakelite's Breach Repair, Brick by Brick.the-dream-becomes-reality/#more-587
And the following is an in depth study of the several characteristics of the little horn power of Daniel 7, and how each characteristic, without exception, meets the criteria demanded in order to compare with the Papal power. Every criteria,, bar none.
Characteristics of the Little Horn power of Daniel 7 | Brakelite's Breach Repair, Brick by Brick.

@"ByGrace" TheHolyBookEnds presented truth. Sorry that so many were too lazy and disinterested to investigate further. They found it much easier, and it placated their consciences to do so, to vilify him personally and castigate him for his 'lengthy dissertations" rather than the content to be found within. To now castigate him for a 'lack of integrity' because he comes under a different name is rather short-sighted, considering most all of us write under a pseudonym. What does it matter what name we write under? I do not believe he was writing under both names at once. And considering the ignorance of peoples' reactions when he first came, what can be so wrong with him coming under a new name, and taking a new tack so that people may actually read, or watch, what he presents? And if you took the time to actually read or watch what he was presenting in this current topic, you would discover that none of it was off topic. None of it. And by the way. One doesn't need to be baptised/Christened/or 'converted to Catholicism to be Catholic. Of all institutions of religion currently active on this globe, the Catholic church would be foremost in propagating the concept of "he that is not against us, is for us". The RCC practice of allowing the incorporation or inclusion of occult and/or pagan ritualism into the church is legendary...it is the prime characteristic of papal identity. Thus anyone not actively upholding truth, which is diametrically opposed to Catholic dogma, can and will be accepted by the future Roman global apostate church/state union as Catholic, and will be granted the mark, which will be accepted by them as a badge or insignia of acceptance.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good points about the Nazis and the millennial.

I did have a little bloke about 6ft of stocky build maybe about 30yo bloke come up to me acting tuff like they do, to give the old handshake grab trick at a mates 50th party, this young dude spun right out ranting to everyone about that he had no hope and then later on he was trying to come the heavy with my mates sister in a sexual sort of way leading her into of into the darkness, so I went over and he cleared off. he was just drunk and stupid, maybe on what ever drugs they take nowadays.

Yes the true comprehension of what the Nazi were doing is very poorly understood nowadays and a lot was badly explained, or more to the point that it was indoctrination not an education that we got from my school days. I learned more about the reality's from people who were in the War by far, not to mention some of the old Nazis and Jews who pointed out the reality's much more clearly to me, than one will ever learn from a school.
Yes we are under an attack of Fabian Socialism, where the game is played slowly, but the means to the ends are the same, sadly the new age brainwashed dolt believes they stand on a higher ground and look down on all who do not follow them, now sadly such people are under strong delusions, they get their wings flapping ranting about what they are doing, but they are not aware of the reality's in depth or how deadly Socialism truly is in fact, sure they have the cuddly side of such indoctrination and there is not one thing that I do not understand about what they think it is that they are about, I am under no elusions as to what they think. I know that totally, but when Socialism takes over all opposition to a truly Healthy Democracy, then Socialism shows it's real face and the people have no hope or power to control the leadership because sadly the people have given the power over to the leadership and become just slaves to the State, become just like the States cattle. the gays etc think that they are on a winning side but all that can change in a day or over some years of propaganda and pointed out as not worthy and they all will be dealt with.
The Socialist are controlled by a few very smart mob at the top, who use any game to play degenerates for fools and the smart arse degenerate dupes think they are on a good wicket now but fact is there love for Malice will come back to bite them in the bum.
The Queers and degenerates love nothing better than malice and they have set in place there own downfall through there own malicious works, such dictating madness will be used against them given time.

I was at a political forum of late and what I said to them at the end was to remember that the key to everything is all about a Healthy Democracy, once you undermine that you are set for a bumpy ride to be sure to be sure.

Anyone who try's to undermine freedom of speech in anyway at all is a moron and should be pointed out for one. and lets not forget that our forefathers fought for that right, fact is that if they did no, we would of been enslaved under all the madness of Satanism mans works, Communism, Nazism etc.
There was one man in history that lead Gods people out of Slavery and he was Holy Moses and he pointed the way to Jesus coming to be our Lord. no one come to the Father but by Jesus Christ and one must be Born Again to come into the Kingdom of God.
Socialism is just of mans works and that never cut the mustard and it never will, they are the blind leading the blind.
One only has to look at Venezuela to see the end result of Socialism. The police state is upon us in America. I read that they're installing surveillance kiosks on street corners that will record you and your conversations. Every day I read of a new usurpation of our freedoms. I think it may be too far gone now to ever return.