Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@quietthinker

Whatever......
....you are legless in your argument and you know it.

The only pretext is Benjamin Calvary' / TheHolyBookEnds faking his identity.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just joking around......the term Catholic was being assigned at random and with glee and i was feeling left out.

I am doing ok. Treatment is going well. How are you?

I am in the middle of several surgeries....eyes, back and feet.....i am getting everything fixed at once.
Wow, one stop shop! lol. You have my prayers for a quick recovery and minimal pain. ♥

Reactions: aspen and Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo just reflect on what most humans want the most, and understand that Edom is Adam denying his birthright, Edom (Esau) is not some lost guy that we can safely ignore iow, and it will keep coming together. Knowledge brings sorrow
Count the cost
Hate your life

and maybe the reflections on wanting a reward for doing the right thing, etc, will come into play also,
but imo that one is actively seeking the truth and not running from the hard evidence and fooling themselves is what matters,
really more than whatever your current or final belief on a matter is
You lost me on the first part: Who is Edom and where is he mentioned in the bible? I read that saying about knowledge brings sorrow! Where is that from - it's not the bible is it?

I think you just went over my head a little. Can you express that a different way?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's been planed for many a years now, divide and concur, under mine everything.

Or look at Pope Leo XIII 1884 Encyclical Humanum Genus points out such things working undermining back then.

The foundations have been eroding due to the Satanist works eating away at Jesus being the Christ and mans nonsense running amok, only nowadays such works have been powering on out of control in everything you bother to look at, you will see it's influence.
It's the blind leading the blind nowadays even the Pope is a Satanist now, not to mention that any true follower of Jesus will know this anyway, as Jesus said you will know them by there works.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're an Average American :D
Haha - believe me, if I could lead a Revolution I would! I am older and just keeping my head above water. We need someone who has a fierce loyalty, who is still young enough to infuse people with strength and meet the challenge. I'm shocked no one has taken the lead to take our country back. I have to read more of Revelations to learn what's to come. I'm picking up bits and pieces.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
man, vitD is tough, bc all you can supplement is D3, and i want the whole banana myself. there prolly is no substitute for 20 minutes of sun a day, but we should be getting most of our D from that or grass-fed protein and other whole food sources, which is also pretty hard now, haven't seen a chicken on grass since Michigan myself, and i have no probs getting in a car and driving two hours to find them if i have to. So, i would find me a list, foods rich in vitamin D, https://www.google.com/search?q=foo...+D&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
and stick to vegetable sources as much as possible, hard with D, so i'd find an egg lady whose chickens are on grass, and/or a mushroom i liked, and some fish a couple times a week although animal sources are not as well absorbed, and Puritan's Pride 5000iu can't be any worse than any other D3 supplement prolly, anything over 5k won't be absorbed, take with something oily, and consider supplementing D only as a last resort/booster kind of thing, and with breast issues i'd seek 20,000 iu a day 5000iu about 4 times a day for a while.

You will notice the difference in her skin tone etc before she will prolly. Hopefully 20 minutes of sun (not through a window) at 10 am or 2 pm is not impossible, don't shower for 2 hours after exposure, and i was impressed with sub-lingual D even though they are proud of it fwiw, fast-acting and an easy fix for one of the four-a-days. If she gets nauseous back off or add more oily food to the supplement, but toxicity should not be an issue for like a year at least, and by then she will have a handle on it anyway, if you start with the sublingual D she will most likely report feeling like she just got a B12 shot or something, you can feel the diff when you are deficient

ps, search the link between breast cancer and dying the hair too, if that is pertinent, no more hair dying iow
You know a lot about supplements and health too. After reading your post it made me realize that I need to take my vitamin D with fat - such as coconut milk or butter. I also read that there is a widespread iodine deficiency. I've been using Vitamin D with iodine. Lack of iodine has been definitively linked with breast cancer. It's good for men's prostate as well as other forms of cancer. Everyone should be taking supplemental iodine.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
couple other things, maybe you already know, if it says "fortified" it's crap, and you'll see cheese listed as a D food but this is bc the sterile, homogenized, pasteurized milk has been "fortified," and these are not worth the D bc the calcium is now weaponized, seek cheese from raw milk sources, especially for females, which does not need to be fortified bc they are (hopefully) on grass anyway
Don't you have to be cautious with raw milk? Do you buy yours at a farm?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...Amen...good word . :)
It's been planed for many a years now, divide and concur, under mine everything.

Or look at Pope Leo XIII 1884 Encyclical Humanum Genus points out such things working undermining back then.

The foundations have been eroding due to the Satanist works eating away at Jesus being the Christ and mans nonsense running amok, only nowadays such works have been powering on out of control in everything you bother to look at, you will see it's influence.
It's the blind leading the blind nowadays even the Pope is a Satanist now, not to mention that any true follower of Jesus will know this anyway, as Jesus said you will know them by there works.
What do you mean by divide and conquer?

Everything is moving at warp speed, including the degradation of our fellow man. I can hardly stand to read the news. I'd rather zone out on old cowboy movies.

I saw that about the Pope being a satanist.

>>>>>>> EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!! THE POLITICIANS AND HOLLYWOOD STARS ARE MAKING THE DEVIL'S HAND SIGNS! I AM CONCERNED BECAUSE THEY'RE GIVING THE SAME HAND SIGN TRUMP IS! I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK TRUMP IS ILLUMINATTI! pope with evil eyes giving the devils horn sign

and pope with evil eyes giving the devils horn sign

>>>>>>> CAN EVERYONE USE DISCERNMENT AND GIVE THEIR FEEDBACK ABOUT THESE PHOTOS AND TRUMP?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You lost me on the first part: Who is Edom and where is he mentioned in the bible?
Edom is Esua's nation, the ones that refused the Wanderers passage in Exodus. You could search um "is Esau really Adam?" ya, that has some good hits, will explain the relationship better
I read that saying about knowledge brings sorrow! Where is that from - it's not the bible is it?
Ecclesiastes 1:18, but you come to the realization that Solomon writes from a...certain pov? The sorrow will turn to joy later being the point there. Don't be taking Ecclesiastes as absolute truth either imo
Can you express that a different way?
as it relates to rapture the best thing i might say is that Scripture is written so as to be hidden from the wise, right, so whenever you hold an interpretation that pretty much all of your peers hold, you are prolly on the wrong track. Obv i would love for Jesus to come like blazing across the sky to collect me for an endless party in heaven, ok, but Scripture Itself destroys this pov when one stops interpreting to suit themselves, There is only One immortal, No one has ever gone up to heaven, We are the Body of Christ, The meek inherit the earth, etc.

i guess it seems like kind of a ridic way to instruct people, my understanding is that Paul knew that wolves would come in as soon as he left, bc strongmen seek to rule the kingdom or however it is put, iow those with their own self-interests in mind will want the imprimatur, the stamp of "God" on their endeavors, so natch they are going to assume control of any est'd "church." The counterfeit always comes first. 1The heir is under the servants while he is a child, and is no better than a slave, even though he is the heir.

and while i guess this might sound jaded or something we should at least reflect on how hard it would be to get 10% of ppls incomes with "count the cost" and "pick up your cross and follow" and even "stop denying your birthright."
I can hardly stand to read the news.
oh wait you're still reading the news?

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is only One immortal, No one has ever gone up to heaven, We are the Body of Christ, The meek inherit the earth, etc.
There is no need to make a mishmash of Scripture while misunderstanding and misinterpreting the Bible.

And you are DEAD WRONG when you say "no one has ever gone up to heaven". That is a misinterpretation of that verse. So let me show you that many have gone up to Heaven (where the New Jerusalem is):

HEBREWS 12
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And you are DEAD WRONG when you say "no one has ever gone up to heaven". That is a misinterpretation of that verse.
John 3:13 Lexicon: "No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.
looks pretty close to me, sorry.
So let me show you that many have gone up to Heaven (where the New Jerusalem is):
Wadr i already know where the kingdom of heaven is,
but i have no problem with your belief in Death More Abundantly either ok,
as long as you are still seeking, asking, knocking, etc right
pretty sure the NJ "comes down" from heaven to earth, too!
if you want to show me something show me how the v above is misinterpreted
HEBREWS 12
you might notice that they were still alive, yet had already "come?"
"But ye are come"

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you might notice that they were still alive, yet had already "come?"
"But ye are come"
Exactly. Christians who are still alive on earth are already *seated in the heavenlies* with Christ. Therefore present tense. So when they die they are present with the Lord (as those in the passage), but while they are on earth they are seen by God as already in Heaven.

And that verse regarding Christ needs to be interpreted properly. The Bible does not contradict itself, and both Enoch and Elijah went to Heaven. But Christ s descent as well as His ascent AFTER His resurrection were unique. Furthermore, He said *which is in Heaven* (present tense) even though He was on earth. How could that be unless He is God, and everything about His ascent as the Son of Man and descent as the Son of God is unique (Q)

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Exactly. Christians who are still alive on earth are already *seated in the heavenlies* with Christ. Therefore present tense. So when they die the are present with the Lord (as those in the passage) but while they are on earth they are seen by God as already in Heaven.
Ephesians is a great Epistle for the heavenly identity of the church. :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The Bible does not contradict itself, and both Enoch and Elijah went to Heaven.
they went to the same place Samuel did, which is why you cannot provide a Quote with your guess
i guess
"you and your sons will be here with me"
all go to the same place
the kingdom is within you
no one has ever gone up to heaven
there is only One Immortal

i agree with part A though :)
which is why i am confident you will find no passage with any people in or going to heaven, Enoch, Elijah etc,
they are as scarce as "Jesus, Returning" or "ask for forgiveness" passages, hmm

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How could that be unless He is God
bc the kingdom of heaven does not exist as a place, the kingdom of heaven is within you
imo
How could that be unless He is God
the Son does not even know, only the Father knows

How could that be unless He is not God, Enoch?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you mean by divide and conquer?

Everything is moving at warp speed, including the degradation of our fellow man. I can hardly stand to read the news. I'd rather zone out on old cowboy movies.

I saw that about the Pope being a satanist.

>>>>>>> EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!! THE POLITICIANS AND HOLLYWOOD STARS ARE MAKING THE DEVIL'S HAND SIGNS! I AM CONCERNED BECAUSE THEY'RE GIVING THE SAME HAND SIGN TRUMP IS! I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK TRUMP IS ILLUMINATTI! pope with evil eyes giving the devils horn sign

and pope with evil eyes giving the devils horn sign

>>>>>>> CAN EVERYONE USE DISCERNMENT AND GIVE THEIR FEEDBACK ABOUT THESE PHOTOS AND TRUMP?
Satan plays the cards to divide and conquer, setting people up in many ways, or in any way they can, it's an act of war on the People but sadly, most can not fathom that type of warfare as it just does not register.

As for this Jesuit Pope, the Jesuits and such is a secret underhanded society they work hand in hand with the mob who control the world and all leaders have to play the game, many such mainly hide in the shadows pulling strings.

It was the Jesuits who were in bed with the Nazis and Talmud Zionist, not all the Jesuits were Satanic criminals back then but the Satanic mobs power grew mainly from within that group, the Franciscan order once got the Jesuits kicked out of the RCC because of there devious cunning games that they played back then with Freemasons and Jews etc, they snoop about into everything they are like spies into everything you could think of. killing other Popes you name it, it's them working to claw their way to the top by hook or buy crook. they do not believe in Jesus Christ but do the works of Satan, just like the Talmud Jews.
If one was to put Colombo on the case and you would see that everything falls into place when you tie up all the loose ends bingo this mob become very shady indeed.
They even pushed our Pope Ben out of the way to gain power with there rotten Satanic Pope, it's all been worked out to play into the hands of the Devil, just as it was with WW2. Hitler was just one of the team, that's why he was not killed, he did his job in misleading the people like all good Satanist do. they have a plan and such plans are set out in advance even 100 years to play out as they see fit, they are not stupid they have an agenda and it's to over throw Christ Jesus by bastardising Christianity and bastardising the people in every way that they can, it's war ! Sodomites are cunningly given rights above all, Children cunningly taught depraved sexual filth from a young age 8yo at schools and they cunningly name this rubbish 'Safe Schools' it's a cunning indoctrination trying to mess with the real young Children's minds, not to mention total rubbish like gender madness, dictating that boys and girls are the same they peddle we can not identify as one or the other as that's a sin to their Cultural Marxist god. not to mention that if anyone questions such Satanic morons, they create laws to shut you up and make you out as the monster and they are totally relentless to make sure that there depravity is the Law and in that way they can divide a nation and push the true Christians aside, Christians have no value in there world.
One has to be in the club or they will deal with you, they are Politically Correct and cultural Marxism is one of their gods and so is the Talmud.
The children of such a system are brainwashed just like the Nazis were indoctrinated and these kids turn into real dictating brats that will total go on the attack anyone who does not follow there beliefs, they are totally intolerant of anyone with a different view and will not listen at all. it's a Sin and you must fall into line or they will destroy you in anyway they can think of, you are not allowed the right to a job and that's the malice that such morons have been given such powers over others. sadly the majority have not awaken to the power of such with Malice have been in powered with. there are many big company's that will kick one who is employed out for life for saying one word out of line and now we have this Gender madness coming that you can not address one as he or she or mum or dad or you are out !!!! it's forbidden because you may upset some moronic clown, well it's a total insult to me to have some rat bag moron dictate to me what I can or can not say. my mum will be mum dad my dad sisters my sisters my brothers my brothers etc or I will clock such a one over the head with a black sausage like they did in the Goody's show with eckie thump.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
couple other things, maybe you already know, if it says "fortified" it's crap, and you'll see cheese listed as a D food but this is bc the sterile, homogenized, pasteurized milk has been "fortified," and these are not worth the D bc the calcium is now weaponized, seek cheese from raw milk sources, especially for females, which does not need to be fortified bc they are (hopefully) on grass anyway

THANK YOU bbyrd009, we live in Arizona 20 min, of sun is a small portion of what we get daily, as for the veggi's that contain D we have been using them for a few month's now! we have three book's on health, and cancer related food to eat, and every thing you have suggested is in these book's. So you have confirmed what we have already started!
TRULY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INPUT! YOU CAN, AND HAVE BEEN A BLESSING, Again Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
bc the kingdom of heaven does not exist as a place, the kingdom of heaven is within you
imo

the Son does not even know, only the Father knows

How could that be unless He is not God, Enoch?

.......Thumb.gif