End Time Apostasy In The Church.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
In the end times the church will go into a massive and destructive stance of overwhelming apostasy. In my estimation , most of the church today hasnt a clue as to whats happening or that the apostasy is here. The most pervasive and gross attacks on the christian church today will come from within the church body itsself. False teachers are rarely attacking the church from the outside. More than anything else the false teachers are in the chuch . Woe unto them for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward and perished in the gainssaying of Core. Jude 1:11. There is no greater curse on the earth than empty, vain religion. This know also , that in the last days perilous times shall come Having a form of Godliness but denying the power therof from such turn away. Many christians are afraid of secular humanism or atheism or the world. But false teaching is far more dangerous , and sends more people to hell than anything else. False teachers twist scripture like nothing weve ever seen before and all to fit their own fancies. For I know this , that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in amoung you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them Acts 20:29,30. Only those foolish enough to believe every word someone tells them are foolish enough to be led like sheep to the slaughter, dont allow deceptions and false doctrine to ruin your life and your eternal destiny.... Jesus bless Israel is gods time clock.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
In the end times the church will go into a massive and destructive stance of overwhelming apostasy. In my estimation , most of the church today hasnt a clue as to whats happening or that the apostasy is here.

Sounds like you need a better church....

Mike
\

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
laugh.gif
[sub]^^^^^[/sub]

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
The Christian church should also be prepared about the distinct and disturbing possibility that the Nephilim could be introduced in large numbers by satan, before "the rapture." Many Christians are unaware of the UFO phenomenon that's occurring on thsi planet and its relationship to the Nephilim of Genesis 6 and thereafter.