ezekiel 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
in general we are looking at a star v4 and 4 planets that come out of the midst that the most high has created blessed be his name i will just touch a few verses so that you may understand most of it now planets run because of north and south poles and magnetic field that cause them to travel so look at this sole of a calf's foot look at one sole whats it look like, earths poles, moreover look at the wings one covers the planet the other it flys every verse gives a little bit info ezekiel seen thousands of years of planets orbits in a matter of seconds what a vision he sees wheels its not until chapter 10 v9 we understand that we have one planet with this star and one with that star i know many say that life on earth was the most high only creation you set limit on yourself and the most high as you read ezekiel the most high stops the wheels to show ezekiel things. please pray for the times comming for separating is comming and the meek will be whats left, them that fight by the sword will die by the same the most high will seek to destroy all nations for this is the curse on earth seek christ and his words.

day

Aug 2, 2012
Idaho, USA
I find it hard to follow most of your reasoning in the OP but I am 100% in agreement with your final statement - "seek Christ and his words". That is the best possible preparation we cam take to safely make it through difficult days leading up to the Last Day.