God gave the Holyland to His people Israel by divine covenant for all Etenity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God gave the Holyland to His people Israel by divine covenant for all Etenity.
God says=="I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land… all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession (Genesis 17:8).
God says==I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again; they will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine. 15 I will firmly plant them there upon the land that I have given them; they shall not be pulled up again,” says the Lord your God. Amos 9:14-15
Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul (Jeremiah 32:41).

“Then they shall know that I am the Lord their God because I sent them into exile among the nations, and then gathered them into their own land. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations any more(Ezekiel 39:28
Woe to those who seek to divide and do evil against the land of Israel.
God says== "For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land” (Joel 3:1-2).

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did he, without any regard for their behaviour?

Why where they taken away into exile and why were they returned to Israel?