Halloween?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it CONTRADICTS the BIBLE is when i disregaurd it . And the CC does my friend .
They claim thus sayeth the LORD when the LORD has not spoken to them . Cause WHEN GOD SPEAKS
through any man whether prophet or etc , HE WONT be contradicting TRUTH . THEY DO . RUN , RUN as fast as those legs
can carry you , FROM that church . OR on the day of the LORD , WHEN IT IS TOO LATE , ya gonna wish you had .

The “Bible alone” is not the rule of faith for Christians!
Or you’re own pride prejudiced private judgement, but the teaching authority of the apostles!

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Acts 17:11 does not say or mean what you think it does.

They gladly received the teaching of the apostle.

The did not act out of pride, presumption, and arrogance like heretics do.

They did not say we protest and make rebellion against youre teaching unless we find it in scripture!

The teaching authority of the apostles is absolute and without question!

Lk 10:16 he who hears you hears me! Period
Not he who hears you and searches the scripture and uses personal judgement based on pride hears me!

You have no right to use scripture against the church, the church IS the pillar and ground of truth and must be heard! 1 Tim 3:15 matt 18:17 you may search the scriptures to see that it is so!

To question or reject the church or her teaching is to reject Christ! Acts 9:4

Saul thought he was doing the will of God and acting righteously, and I’m sure could quote scripture to prove it, but was full of pride, presumption, and arrogance, spiritual blindness and the same is true of all heretics! It’s all pride and personal judgement!

And none of it can stand the blinding light of Jesus Christ!

The virtues of a Christian are not pride, presumption, arrogance, protests, and rebellion.

The virtues of a Christian are humility, obedience, and submission to proper authority, full acceptance of Christ and his holy church and all she proposes for belief!

The apostles having the same mission, ministry, power, and authority of Christ!

We must be taught by the apostles, and their successors! Lk 1:4 Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17 Jn 16:13 acts 2:42