• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

If you are born again, then you have Eternal Life.
You are not waiting to get it.
You already have it, in you.

-
Jesus tells us, the born again...>"ALL that believe in Me, i will give you Eternal Life, and you shall never perish".

This is a wonderful verse, because it teaches us that eternal life is GIVEN, not earned, and by having it, we the born again = will "never perish".

"Never Perish": is Eternal Security. is OSAS, accurately defined.

The devil's ministers wrongly define OSAS, as "license to sin", because they are trying to hide from you....."you shall never perish", as they dont want you to know that....they only want you to doubt your salvation, as when you do that, you have lost Faith in Christ.
Doubt cancels Faith.
That's their goal., and that is why the devil sends them to Forums like this one.

Saint... the Devil has read the Greek text, and the Bible.
He knows that ..."without faith, its impossible to please God".
So, He sends in his dark lights and they try to get you to believe you can lose your salvation. And if you fall into their pit, their deception, then your faith is ruined, and "without faith, it is impossible to please God".
See, the very second that one of the Devil's own can convince you that you can lose your salvation.....they have succeeded in "subverting your faith".
They have turned it from Christ, and placed in on YOU.
You now BELIEVE that going to heaven is based on what YOU have to do, vs, Trusting in Christ alone, to get you into heaven.
Keep an eye out for these deceivers, as they LIVE on Christian forums. They infect them.

Now...The "never perish" is referring to the "2nd Death", that is not actually a death, as in an ending,... but its the process of spiritually existing in the Lake of Fire , and this never ends.
See that ?

So, that is how you "perish". Yet you never die spiritually as the spirit in you cannot die,.... but it can end up in a place of torment., unless this is resolved.... = John 3:36

Being born again, eliminates any chance of that happening to you, which is why God who is manifested in the flesh told you that HE resolves your eternity for you by giving you ETERNAL LIFE. And so having that, you cannot "perish".... which is to enter the 2nd death, which is simply ending up in Hell then the Lake of fire after you die.... and this 2nd Death will burn for exactly as long as God exists.

One more..

And, what is The Eternal LIFE, that Jesus gives you, if you will BELIEVE ?
Its this.....>"I AM the Resurrection AND THE LIFE".

"I AM the way, the truth, and The LIFE".

See those? That's Jesus defining Himself........and notice that He defines Himself as "I AM"
See that? That is God's ID card... AS God said that of Himself.
So, Jesus, who is 'I AM", is telling you that if you are born again you will never end up in the Lake of Fire, because God, "I AM"....has given to you...>"eternal LIFE", and that is Jesus Himself, as "Christ IN YOU< the hope of Glory"....(Glory is Heaven).
So, how do you know if you are going to Heaven? Its this proof.... You have Christ IN YOU.....and He IS Eternal LIFE.......Yours.
See that?
JESUS Himself, is eternal LIFE, and He is in you if you are born again, which means you have Eternal LIFE< already....and will "never perish".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl