Hi!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tempera

Sep 16, 2012
Hi fellow Christians,

When I was young I was a member of the Catholic Church. I was baptized, attended church every Sunday (even was a servant for a while) and never thought much about it really. I was young and a lot of it didn't really spoke to me. At one time when going out got more important I went a long with my classmates and (nonbelieving) friends. It became my first priority; having fun. The church was something obligatory and I never went again, except for a few occasional times at Christmas. I must admit I always felt good afterwards..Until recently I got caught up in pursuing "worldy" things. I did try to find joy in other things spiritual like new age teachings, meditation etcetera. But it just didn't feel right. I stil was restless. A short while ago my inner voice and different events led me to pick up Christianity again. For the first time I try to read the Bible. I've just started but it feels very exciting to me.The funny thing is is that my view of Christianity is now different. Being more mature the Scriptures reflect more things happening in my life and surroundings. I now do not only want to hear things in Church but I also want to reflect about it, talk about it and practice it. I hope you guys will help me grow in faith and I hope to contribute to others in their journey :)

Tempera

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Tempera!
2cckrj7.jpg

Glad to have you join us. Looking forward to learning from you and also contributing to your growth in Jesus...
1zo83fq.jpg

ih3zuh.jpg

Bless ya!
atnbqo.gif

tempera

Sep 16, 2012
Thanks a lot Angelina! I've looked around on the forum and it looks very promising. Since being more active in faith His presence is getting more obvious. It's exciting.

May God Bless you

T.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi tempera,

Great to hear a little of your testimony, and that you are speaking of the Lord Himself. Amen :)

The Bible truly is wonderful in it's power to feed our spirits and our souls, and give us understanding of the life and power of God.

May the Lord give you discernment as you join the discussions, that you may keep yourself abiding in Him - His love and His peace.

Blessings.

tempera

Sep 16, 2012
Hi dragonfly,

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words! Since I speak out my worries to the Lord on a daily basis I have been getting a lot of power to overcome obstacles. I have not felt like this since a long time. Praise Him!

Blessings to you.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Praise Him, indeed. That's wonderful to hear.

May you continue in victory after victory, from faith to faith and glory to glory. :)

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Hi dragonfly,

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words! Since I speak out my worries to the Lord on a daily basis I have been getting a lot of power to overcome obstacles. I have not felt like this since a long time. Praise Him!

Blessings to you.

Your testimony also encourages me and others, Tempera. Thanks for being willing to share. It really is all about Him and what He can do in us and through us.

2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2Co 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2Co 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
2Co 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
2Co 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
2Co 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh

Axehead

tempera

Sep 16, 2012
Your testimony also encourages me and others, Tempera. Thanks for being willing to share. It really is all about Him and what He can do in us and through us.

2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2Co 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2Co 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
2Co 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
2Co 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
2Co 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh

Axehead

Thanks Axehead. I find these verses more true than ever. Praise Him and Him alone! Amen.

Blessings