• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

I was just reading where a member recently posted that "theology is the devil's handbook", and it inspired me to talk about that a bit.

I'll keep it short.

A Cross denier is someone who does not believe that the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, keeps you saved.
They will deny that Jesus keeps you saved.
And, as the means by which He did, happened on the Cross, then to deny that Jesus keeps you saved is to deny The Cross.

"Theology is the devil's handbook", if he is in control of what a person believes, regarding the Bible, specifically the New Testament.

Often they will use 2 or 3 verses that they twist into their "here is how i can lose my salvation" heresy, to try to cause you to become deceived and begin to believe that you can lose yours.
They are teaching "another Gospel", and they are : Galatians 1:8

"Spotting the Heretic", = who is going to be that said person, is as easy as simply finding out if they receive the Cross or if they are up on it.

If they are up on it, they will argue that Christ does not keep them saved, and they will provided you with their own Cross... which will be their self saving LIST of "do's and don't do's'", and sometimes its just one thing that has nailed them to the Cross of their own Self Righteousness.
Often tho, it'll be a few different Nails.

If they, on the other hand, have received the Cross then they will give Jesus all the credit due Him alone for saving them and keeping them saved.

Reader, If you can't honestly believe that Jesus keeps you saved, then you are not born again, or you are born again and "fallen from Grace", and you are deceived and will be on a Forum or in a Pulpit, or in a Sunday School Class, or on a YouTube Video, trying to deceive people with your own deception.

See, the spiritual trademark of a dark light, Luke 11:35 = a heretic, is that for the most part they dont use the Bible for any other reason than to try to prove that Jesus does not keep you saved.
When you are that one, you are ANTI-Cross.
This deception will be the center, core, of their Threads, their Posts, and their Theological MIND.
They obsess on..>"how can i lose my Salvation", and this is their MINISTRY, on a Forum, 90% of the time.. = To try to make you believe you can lose yours.
Even a unbeliever can realize that this teaching is not of God.
So, you need to hear it, when its being MINISTERED by dark lights, Luke 11:35 and recognize it, and them, instantly.

Listen for this deception, learn to DISCERN IT... and mark these people and their Cult teaching, and realize that they will try to ruin your faith.

Why does the devil try to do this to you?
Its because you are not going to hell, if you are born again... so, He has lost that situation, but if He can ruin your faith for life, then He has ruined your Discipleship... And he'll happily take that from you, using His dark lights. Luke 11:35.
You have to learn to discern them, and ive shown you how in many Threads and many posts.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

I was just reading where a member recently posted that "theology is the devil's handbook", and it inspired me to talk about that a bit.

I'll keep it short.

A Cross denier is someone who does not believe that the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, keeps you saved.
And, as the means by which He did, happened on the Cross, then to deny that Jesus keeps you saved is to deny The Cross.

"Theology is the devil's handbook", if he is in control of what a person believes, regarding the Bible, specifically the New Testament.

Often they will use 2 or 3 verse that they twist into their "here is how i can lose my salvation" heresy, to try to cause you to become deceived and begin to believe that you can lose yours.

"Spotting the Heretic", = who is going to be that said person, is as easy as simply finding out if they receive the Cross or if they are up on it.

If they are up on it, they will argue that Christ does not keep them saved, and they will provided you with their own Cross... which will be their self saving LIST of "do's and don't'", and sometimes its just one thing that has nailed them to the Cross of their own Self Righteousness.

If they, on the other hand, have received the Cross then they will give Jesus all the credit due Him alone for saving them and keeping them saved.

Reader, If you can't honestly believe that Jesus keeps you saved, then you are not born again, or you are born again and "fallen from Grace", and you are deceived and will be on a Forum or in a Pulpit, or in a Sunday School Class, or on a YouTube Video, trying to deceive people with your own deception.

See, the spiritual trademark of a dark light, Luke 11:35 = a heretic, is that for the most part they dont use the Bible for any other reason than to try to prove that Jesus does not keep you saved.
This deception will be the center, core, of their Threads, their Posts, and their Theological MIND.
They obsess on..>"how can i lose my Salvation", and this is their MINISTRY, on a Forum, 90% of the time.. = To try to make you believe you can lose yours.
So, you need to hear it, when its being MINISTERED by dark lights, Luke 11:35 and recognize it, and them, instantly.

Listen for this deception, learn to DISCERN IT... and mark these people and their Cult teaching, and realize that they will try to ruin your faith.

Its because you are not going to hell, if you are born again... so, He has lost that situation, but if He can ruin your faith for life, then He has ruined your Discipleship... And he'll happily take that from you, using His dark lights. Luke 11:35.
You have to learn to discern them, and ive shown you how in many Threads and many posts.

I would rather state truth than belief is possible Be, so when I speak about the instrument of Jesus' death I say stauros as does the Bible, that way it is not an opinion. Christians do not idolize the cross by any means, and it rarely comes up into our conversations.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

I'll keep it short.

Often they will use 2 or 3 verse that they twist into their "here is how i can lose my salvation" heresy, to try to cause you to become deceived and begin to believe that you can lose yours.

If they are up on it, they will argue that Christ does not keep them saved, and they will provided you with their own Cross... which will be their self saving LIST of "do's and don't'", and sometimes its just one thing that has nailed them to the Cross of their own Self Righteousness.

In, both, non-OSAS and the original OSAS, God's power does all the saving and keeping. And no unbeliever is any way shape or form saved in non-OSAS and the original OSAS. It's only in your perverted gospel that unbelievers purposely living in unbelief enter into the kingdom of God at the end of the age.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In, both, non-OSAS and the original OSAS, God's power does all the saving and keeping.
It's only in your perverted gospel that unbelievers purposely living in unbelief enter into the kingdom of God at the end of the age.

The KOG is within the believers. Luke 17:21. Jesus Teaching.
But dont let that trip your heresy, Ferris.
You go right ahead with your reason to be on this Forum.
Keep trying to ruin someone's faith, but one day, that's going to be shut off and you'll know it when it hits.
Believe it.

Also, ITs the Blood of Jesus and the Death of Christ that is the SALVATION of a BELIEVER.
Its an exchange whereby the Blood and Death of Jesus, redeems the believer from their sin., and they are given "the GIFT of Righteousness"
God's Holy Spirit births their Spirit, .....however the Blood and Death of God on the Cross that is their Salvation, which is applied by God because He accepted their faith, one time, on the day of their Salvation.

John 3:16.

Read it some time., and believe it.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” (1 John 2:22)

Here’s a question for you:

Is Jesus the Christ?

Or is he God?

You can only choose ONE response.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” (1 John 2:22)
Here’s a question for you: Is Jesus the Christ?
Or is he God? You can only choose ONE response.

Really?
You are a silly male..

"The Christ".....this is the Anointed Savior.......Its not his Last Name.

Jesus, was pre-incarnate as this......."let us make man in OUR image".

See the "OUR"...
That is God and Pre-incarnate Word, who became Jesus , God manifested in the Flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16

John 1:10

Colossians 1:16

Now, who is a anti-christ?
anyone who teaches that you can lose your salvation, as that DENIES Christ's Cross., which Denies Jesus The Christ.

Dont be that one, Michiah-Imla., as there are already enough of these heretics tying up this forum with their Cross Denying heresy.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who is a anti-christ?
anyone who teaches that you can lose your salvation

No sir.

It’s this one:

You are a silly male..

You cannot answer the question and instead resort to silly name calling…

You’re exposed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Reread the post.. as you are one confused person.

Also, when you deny the completed Salvation that Jesus said is "FINISHED"......>He said this on the Cross, then you are denying HIM.
There is your anti-christ spirit., as to deny His work is to deny Him as Savior.
They are the same Denial, the same Blasphemy.
Thats a fact.

Jesus FINISHED Salvation. So, when a Ferris, or a similar denies that it is completed, by teaching that you have to do something to KEEP IT< then that denies what Jesus said, and when you deny what Jesus said, you are denying Him.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who denied that?

You’re off on a theological rabbit trail.

Spinning webs of confusion.

Listen liar.
You thought you would play "gotcha" and asked me something stupid.
Do you think that i could possibly not believe that Jesus came in the FLESH, when all i do is talk about the CROSS and how JESUS is our Salvation?

So, Ask me something that i can help you with, as your mind is locked down regarding not believing that Christ keeps you saved.
So, get off that dead horse and take ferris with you, as you have both kicked that dead horse, enough..

There are many other things in the NT......that i can show you.
Ask me a question about something that is not related to the CULT that teaches that Jesus can't keep you saved.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen liar.

The fruits of the flesh just oozes out of your posts. Totally void of the Spirit.

“Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matthew 7:19-20)

You thought you would play "gotcha" and asked me something stupid.

You call a question directly quoted from the Holy Bible “stupid”…

You shamelessly continue to expose yourself.

Do you think that i could possibly not believe that Jesus came in the FLESH

That was not the question.

You are not paying attention.

Your flesh is totally at the helm of your body.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The fruits of the flesh just oozes out of your posts. Totally void of the Spirit.

“Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matthew 7:19-20)
You call a question directly quoted from the Holy Bible “stupid”…

You doing it is stupid, because your reason is Carnal.

Listen, It is not the Holy Spirit who is trying to get you to play "gotcha".
Believe it.
And its not the Holy Spirit who would lead you to believe that you can lose your salvation.
A deceiver has caused this in your head., and God knows there are plenty of them on this Forum.

And about my Fruit? ???????

I teach very simply on Forums.......always about the Grace of God and the Cross, and always agains people like you.
That will never change, until you do.

So, the day that you give Jesus all the credit due Him alone for saving you and keeping you saved, you will have become enlightened and we will agee.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And its not the Holy Spirit who would lead you to believe that you can lose your salvation.

Yes it is!

A deceiver has caused this in your head

This deceiver?:

“But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.” (Luke 12:45-46)

The BELIEVER is threatened with suffering the same consequences of the UNBELIEVERS!!

It is quite clear what the implications of this scripture are. Only a sectarian devoted to his tradition denies this.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes it is!

This deceiver?:

“But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; .

Do you teach that Christ on the Cross is not God on the Cross?

I teach that God as Christ on the Cross has done this........ John 3:16. and 2 Corinthians 5:19

Soon, very soon, the bride of Christ is going to be leaving this planet to meet Jesus in the Air. (and that is not the first time He's been here", and when He came here as Jesus, God manifested in the Flesh, was not his first time to be here, nor His last.)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you teach that Christ on the Cross is not God on the Cross?

Does this sound like God was on the cross:

“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Does this sound like God was on the cross:

“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

Yes.

God the Son, the WORD< that you find in John 1.

Pre-Incarnate <

Jesus said...>"it is FINISHED", then He died. And then He rose from dead to prove that "what is finished" is finished.

What is that that is """"finished?""" ?????

1.) The GIFT of Salvation

2.) The Gift of Righteousness

3.) Eternal forgiveness

4. ) Eternal Life that is in Christ.