How to respond to 13-year-old daughter who declares being gay

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dont have to listen to a word tucker says . rather just watch the interview and behold the evil getting glorfied .
Do take note that the so called priest , preacher or bishop is doing the works of darkness .
As I said I have no interest in watching propaganda

Reactions: Jim B

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its also a sin to say something evil (your words) about anyone, even LGBT people.
Oh , you mean like name calling . Yeah . I dont do that at all .
But to warn the church to not partake of sins , support sins , yeah that is RIGHT .
Hey tin man if i were to say i was a murderer , would the church put up pictures
of murdered people to make me feel welcome .
EXACTLY .
Or if i said i were a liar and i was born a liar and hey dont judge me , GOD made me a liar .
WOULD you just say AMEN , you go with your self .
Exactly .
SO why is it so taboo or evil to even make mention of the word homosexuality as sin within
the church .
Was it a sin when paul said it . SO why is it a sin to warn against that which is SIN in the church .
What if i said , I love me some little boys n girls , DONT JUDGE , GOD MADE ME THAT WAY
would you just set up pictures of little boys and girls to make me feel welcome .
BETTER YET , would you just say , GO on take our kids on a camping trip . EXACTLY .
SO why on earth are certain sins not spoken against within the church .
And worse , why are certain sins now even being honored and taught as fine and good in some churches .
Cause a little leaven , WELLL it will surely leaven a place .
ALL are welcome to come and visit the church . BUT THE CHURCH BETTER be teaching n preaching
all sound doctrine , and not just worried about trying to make er one feel welcome.
CAUSE , yeah that mindset dont work . Leaven just takes over the place
and the next thing you know , THEY HONOR THE SIN itself and the person who does it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Paul wanted to indicate that someone was gay he would have just used the word for gay and not use Philo's word for temple prostitute.
YOU BEEN EXPOSED right there . YOU SUPPORT the SIN .
I know , cause i know where this TEACHING comes from . PHILOS word for temple prostitute . THEY MADE THAT UP PARD .
to convince us its all right to be homosexual,. YOU been found lacking my friend .
I had a hunch the way you tried to defend things you already were of that mind .
BUT , now i KNOW YOU ARE . You aint fooling the lambs my friend .
man with man , women with women IS SIN PEROID . and even if they stood
before ten billion preachers and got married , ITS STILL SIN . You gave yourself away my friend .
I know exactly where that PHILO LIE came from . ONE who SUPPORTED and SUPPORTES HOMOSEXUALITY .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Paul wanted to indicate that someone was gay he would have just used the word for gay and not use Philo's word for temple prostitute.
What was the Greek word for gay in Paul’s day?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the Greek word for gay in Paul’s day?
This dude supports that sin . He gave himself away with his philo speech . I know exactly where that came from .
From a lie to get us to support homosexuality . TEMPLE WORSHIP MY HIND FOOT .
GOD meant what HE said . MAN will NOT lie with man . PEROID .
only ol philo tries to make it seem like that meant , ONLY in the temple , only in the act of prostitution .
THE LAMBS AINT BUYING THEIR LIE .

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This dude supports that sin . He gave himself away with his philo speech . I know exactly where that came from .
only ol philo tries to make it seem like that meant , ONLY in the temple , only in the act of prostitution .
The term ‘homosexuality’ was coined in the late 19th century by an Austrian-born Hungarian psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert. Paul didn’t have a word for it, so he used basically male who beds with male

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Satan drives homosexuality to defile the children of God. He likes to make us look like idiots. Homosexuality is an act against the nature of mankind. Male and female is natural. Homosexuality is not natural.
The Bible says to love your neighbor as yourself (in both Testaments). Is that too difficult for you?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know , cause i know where this TEACHING comes from . PHILOS word for temple prostitute . THEY MADE THAT UP PARD .
to convince us its all right to be homosexual,. YOU been found lacking my friend .
I had a hunch the way you tried to defend things you already were of that mind .
before ten billion preachers and got married , ITS STILL SIN . You gave yourself away my friend .
I know exactly where that PHILO LIE came from . ONE who SUPPORTED and SUPPORTES HOMOSEXUALITY .
What did Jesus say about homosexuality? ABSOLUTELY NOPTHING!!!

What He did say is "love your neighbor as yourself". Try believing the Lord instead of your own delusion and intolerance!

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"SIN PEROID"??? Is that some kind of new classification?

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Jesus said nothing about homosexuality! Are you smarter and more righteous than Jesus?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But to warn the church to not partake of sins , support sins , yeah that is RIGHT .
Hey tin man if i were to say i was a murderer , would the church put up pictures
EXACTLY .
Or if i said i were a liar and i was born a liar and hey dont judge me , GOD made me a liar .
Exactly .
SO why is it so taboo or evil to even make mention of the word homosexuality as sin within
the church .
Was it a sin when paul said it . SO why is it a sin to warn against that which is SIN in the church .
What if i said , I love me some little boys n girls , DONT JUDGE , GOD MADE ME THAT WAY
would you just set up pictures of little boys and girls to make me feel welcome .
BETTER YET , would you just say , GO on take our kids on a camping trip . EXACTLY .
And worse , why are certain sins now even being honored and taught as fine and good in some churches .
ALL are welcome to come and visit the church . BUT THE CHURCH BETTER be teaching n preaching
all sound doctrine , and not just worried about trying to make er one feel welcome.
and the next thing you know , THEY HONOR THE SIN itself and the person who does it .
You wrote "I dont do that at all" Are you out of your mind? That is all that you do!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXACTLY .
Exactly .
the church .
"Oh , you mean like name calling . Yeah . I dont do that at all ." Are you really that delusional? That is all that you do!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again (and again and again and again ... and again), JESUS SAID NOTHING ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We love people yes. Do we love their sins? What are you saying JimB. Again unappropriate!
I have no idea what this means. We are told in both Testaments to love our neighbor as ourselves. Do we love their sins? Of course not! If we loved only those people who were sinless, then there would be no person to love. Can't you differentiate between a person and their actions?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say an entire minority is no different from murderers. So yeah you do.
EXACTLY .
Exactly .
the church .
Are you claiming that in your entire life you never lied? No? Then you are a liar. Why should any church welcome you?

Are you suggesting an entire minority is the same as people who sexually abuse children?

Yeah that is name calling too

Like gluttony?
Like prejudice?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidence?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say an entire minority is no different from murderers. So yeah you do.

Are you claiming that in your entire life you never lied? No? Then you are a liar. Why should any church welcome you?

Are you suggesting an entire minority is the same as people who sexually abuse children?

Yeah that is name calling too

Like gluttony?

Like prejudice?
You will never convince "amigo" of his sins. He spends hours "correcting" the sins of others, but cannot tolerate any semblance of correction of his sins. As the old saying goes, "he can dish it out but can't take it".