How would the Bible hold up by itself if ALIENS landed on earth and looked similar to humans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sep 12, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they saved too? Do they have souls? Do we baptize them?

How would a Bible only believer figure this out?

God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1:1-3 has within it the understanding that God created the worlds.

The fact of the matter is that Jesus died for sins; and if it became apparent that aliens coming to earth were a sinful people, it would be necessary to preach the gospel to them; and they would be saved by grace through faith even as we are.

It has been theorized by C.S. Lewis in his Space Trilogy, that aliens would not be sinful since they did not partake of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

However, there may have even been plant life on their own planet that would be parallel to our own tree of the knowledge of good and evil. So, aliens may indeed be sinful...we would have to tread carefully with any encounters to determine the truth concerning them.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are I believe populated worlds other than our own. Hebrews and Job indicate this.
I do not believe they have fallen. Satan is the prince of this world only. Again, see Job and Revelation.
I do not believe they would want to come here, nor do I believe they would be permitted if they could. I think one world in rebellion is sufficient for God to tolerate.
So whatever we see in our atmosphere or in visitations, conversations, technology or whatever is i believe demonic in origin and needs to be challenged and relieved as such.
The Hollywood occult writers and producers who are beside themselves trying to convince is that aliens are real and our enemies, is setting us up for the coming of real demons... Fallen angels... Who will reveal themselves to the world. Satan will then reveal him himself as an angel of light...Light... Impersonating Christ and the world will be dazzled and convinced, will bow down and worship.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless!

I'm not against fiction, but the major problem with fiction in our sinful world is that the imagination and experience of men relate stories as if God is not in them, part of the universe in which fictional characters dwell. Many, many stories concocted by people with little religious experience tell tales in which God is largely an afterthought, assuming that man controls his own destiny, when in reality he does not.

In the real world, history is determined by God, with place given for human choice. This means that men cannot determine more than they're allowed to determine. We can concoct all kinds of scenarios in which we create certain scenarios. But the reality is, we can only create what God allows us to create. History is determined by God with only limited room for human impositions. We can choose to cooperate with God's word to our conscience, or not. At any rate, whatever we choose, for or against God, we cannot choose beyond what God Himself allows us to do.

So when we talk about aliens, it really is a matter of whether they conform to what God allows them to do, if they exist at all. I have no idea if aliens exist on other planets. I know my own wife is an alien, but that is an altogether different matter. ;)

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what if darwin was right and we are really from monkeys/apes

what if this world is not real and its all an illusion

what if there is no life after death

what if there is no god

what if the earth is really flat

what if the bible is nothing but fantasy

what if evolution is right and creation is wrong

what if there are martians and aliens

what if the movies Aliens and Predator are real

what if..........................................pick your poison.........................

hope this helps !!!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

what if there is no god

what if..........................................pick your poison.........................

hope this helps !!!
Exactly, way too hypothetical to even entertain, answer logically, or take seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As in I'm American and she's British. ;) We almost speak the same language! lol--she has the Green Card.
yes, I'm quite familiar with the same/similar match (Canadian & British), and have witnessed the confusion ensue... lol

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless!
You're beginning with an assumption that there are intelligent life forms from other worlds that are alien to our world and have come or may come to our world. And it's a HUGE assumption. I agree with CL that aliens are in reality demons (fallen angels) who have been in and around our world since the devil was thrown out of heaven.

How, why, and when did Satan fall from heaven? | GotQuestions.org

Rev 12:7-12
Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. The dragon and his angels also fought, but he could not prevail, and there was no place for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was thrown out — the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the one who deceives the whole world. He was thrown to earth, and his angels with him.
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
The salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God
and the authority of His Messiah
have now come,
because the accuser of our brothers
has been thrown out:
the one who accuses them
before our God day and night.
They conquered him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony,
for they did not love their lives
in the face of death.
Therefore rejoice, you heavens,
and you who dwell in them!
Woe to the earth and the sea,
for the Devil has come down to you
with great fury,
because he knows he has a short time.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what if there is no god

hope this helps !!!

True, such questions require a healthy does of skepticism--a spirit that doubts the truth that exists in the universe. But when we exercise our natural muscle to believe in what we see, in intelligent design, and in the word of God to our conscience, all makes sense. Skepticism goes away.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't count out alien life in the universe. It's just that if they exist out there, similar to how we exist, they have no practical use to us--they live too far away. It would be a vain exercise in curiosity, wasting our resources on things that do not help us in there here and now.

As for the purpose we've been given, it's all about the Gospel of Christ, which is strictly for redeeming mankind--not aliens.