I am a Theistic Satanist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt anything I write will have an impact but I will at least try. You keep repeating: I will not accept God as a tyrant. I believe what is implied but not said is that people have rejected and spit on you your entire life and even worse, a church that is supposed to be the epitome of love and of those who were once sinners now being image-bearers of forgiveness and grace, have also flat-out rejected you. So, you create this fantasy idea of a God; a God that will not reject you as the world has. You have a serious problem with the God you read of in the old testament because of the conviction His words bring which scream once again “rejection” and therefore you see it as hopeless because you will never be good enough to please the God of the old testament. Is your plan to reject God before He rejects you?

It is not us or what we believe that you have a problem with. You have an issue with a Holy God. Period. You see the God of the old testament as unapproachable and condemning and hateful. But in the same breath you deny the only way to be made right and to not be rejected by a Holy God by refusing Jesus Christ as His son and the only way to be made right before God the Father. The Lord(the son), Jesus, is the word made flesh. Which means all the Word: old and new testament. The Lord (the Lamb of God, the son) is present throughout the entire old testament so you cannot take away the old testament without taking away from the truth that is in Christ.

You go as far as seeking another so-called church that will accept you.

If you could possibly be wrong, would you want to see the truth?

Just because man has rejected you, doesn’t mean God has. I don’t know. Maybe you are one of His and the Lord will receive all the glory when your eyes are opened to the truth. Yes, the old testament is serious and thoroughly demonstrates the state mankind would be in without God. That is why we need Jesus. None of us can be good enough. At least, ask God if the fantasy God you have created in your mind is wrong. Does it hurt to ask? Aren’t you tired of the torment of rejection? Don’t let mans rejection keep you from going to God for the truth. The Lord, the author of the bible in its entirety, is far more supreme and real than this fantasy you have created in your mind to skate through life feeling some resemblance of acceptance. Do you want true freedom? Confronting the true God instead of running and hiding your face from Him is the only way. He still sees you. You can not hide from God. That fake and momentarily idea you have of acceptance will not hold up forever. Your acceptance will be short lived and then you will be faced with the same pain of rejection with... no peace. God is peace. God is truth. God is light. Man runs from the light because he doesn't want his deeds known. But God still sees. Believe me, you do not want to see a world absent of God and His truth and His way.

You can’t see truth without the Spirit of God revealing it to you. And He never will, if you continue to allow past hurts and open wounds to keep you from going to the only ONE that can truly accept you and put you right before a Holy God.
Whether you want it or not, I am praying for you. I do not want anyone to experience separation from God.

(Revelation 3:18) "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

Last edited:

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
Yes, I am making the assertion that God is non-authoritarian. We know basically how to live- don't kill, don't beat up, don't harm, don't steal. And as long as I am not violating you in any of those ways, the 1st Amendment gives me the right to make that assertion. I can worship the God of the Declaration of Independence. The God that creates all men equal and endows them with the unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not the God of the Jew. The God of Jesus Christ would never deny me the right to smoke cannabis. America has been endowed by its Creator under the Declaration and the Constitution with basic, human rights- and He protects them. That is what The Satanic Temple does, it defends these documents. And when malicious laws threaten our freedom The Satanic Temple fights for the 1st Amendment and the Declaration. By malicious laws I mean people who are incarcerated for non-violent crimes. This is an example of the church using this Jewish thinking and metering human freedom. It goes back in time- don't kill and don't steal, and those are the only 2 Commandments that can be applied on a law level. For example, would you support a law telling Mormons that they cannot have multiple wives? That is by definition adultery. I think you have it backwards. The imaginary God is the Jewish God, and the true God is the God that raised Jesus from the dead. And no one can tell me, with authority, anything about that God other than it is a good God. This is supposed to be a self-evident truth. In the brand of Satanism that I practice, whenever I see something spiritually inconsistent with the truth I want to attack it. In this spiritual battle the Satanist is a Champion of the Truth. There is a Satanic church in Utah called The Liberated of Lucifer. They teach that Lucifer was the creator being, which is false prophesy. When you research Satanism you do not get accurate information.

Reactions: Sword

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
But, under the 1st Amendment, The Liberated of Lucifer has the Constitutional right, that is guaranteed and protected by God, to teach what they teach. The members under the 1st Amendment have the right to believe what they teach, and apply it to their lives.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Satanism is very misunderstood. The Church of Satan was created in the late 60's and it was an atheistic system. Now the most proactive Satanic church is the Satanic Temple, and they have carried that atheistic philosophy with them. I left Church of Satan because I am not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design. But when I look to Christian churches all I see are false prophets. Mankind's understanding of God is so wrong. I wonder if anyone in this chat room has it right. Because there is a problem in America, spiritually, Theistic Satanism exists. It is 100% reactive to this problem. So, I am presently church director and assist to the High Priest at Church of Leviathan. Are you going to stone me to death?

Hello there Tripp and what a trip am gonna have with you.

First off thank you for your post man and welcome.
I can clearly see that Christians in here see you as a threat. They are scared of you and would not welcome you into there churches.
Joshua has reported you.
The assertion that God is not authoritative is blasphemous and has been reported.

So I would like to apoligise. On behalf of the church for all the suffering that the church has put on satanists and witches.
Please forgive us.

Please also for give the my brothers who have been offencive to you in here. I think it is as I said fear based and out of ignorance that they have treat you in the manner in which they have.

I am sure that satanism is misunderstood. I am really pleased that you are not an atheist. I am very pleased you believe in inteligent design.
I totally understand why you are concerned with false prophets in the church. And you are correct there are false prophets in the churches . Even if my brothers are denying it. You are correct. The bible is clear on that.
Matt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. So you are correct and my brothers are wrong.
Mankinds understanding of God is so far off the mark in the churches to the tune of 40 to 50,000 denominations and none of them will agree with ANY other churches on all points. So something is way off. Even in here you can see all the dissagrements on a daily basis.
I know why satanists can point the accusing finger at Christains. As satan does also, hes the accuser ofcoarse.
satanists have a better idea and a better plan at how to take out Christians. They have a plan and porpose in there prayer life. I wont list the list here.. I am also not accussing you of being in the same group. But In short I can see why satanists can see the many shortcomings in Christians because they are better versed and very serious about there buisness.

I am not clear on you comment of the problem. whats the problem?

If the time was right, you would be stoned to death.

As for stoneing you to death NO Christian ever had the right in Gods eyes to stone you or any witches to death. There was never a green light for that.

So I am sorry also for this ignorant comment. Please forgive us.

After reading what I read in this thread. I had to go back and check. And I did so. The bible says that jesus did in fact die for you to Tripp. I was getting worried for a while there. With all the comments for a minute I was thinking Jesus died for everyone but you. But No in fact He did die for you to. I just read.
For God so loved the world and Tripp that He gave His only Son My Sweet Jesus. Hmmm I love Him. Hes amazing.
Would you believe me If I said I also love you Tripp and have a high hope of seeing you in heaven at some point. You are already off to a flyer knowing about intelligent design. And that Jesus cant be wrong. Man I am excited for you. You can sit next to me in heaven if no one else will give ya a seat bro. I am sitting on a daily basis with the alcoholics and drug addicts, whores ex witches etc. But I think your the first satnist I have meet.

I seen a Christian guy pray with three witches. They told him move on get lost opposit camps. But Love persues. ANd the girl broke down and let him pray for her. She got healed and another great part was . The two other witches prayed for there friend in Jesus name. And she was instantly healed. Tumor in the brain cooked in one minute. Thats why I am in Love with Jesus. He loves me. He loves the witches. and He loves You man.

So I think its gonna be cool talking to you man.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ny restrictions come from God, not from any earthly Church. If you have an argument or offense, you should take it up with Him, not an earthly institution. All we do is promote the teachings that He has given us, all authority comes from Him alone.
Who is he arguing with joshua? I never saw him argue with any one so far? I see you being disrepectfull.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You want to change the 'thinking' of the Church, whatever that means. Yet you want your rights and complain of the Churches influence in our government.

50,000 denominations and you dont think something has to change?

You have rights under government. You have no rights before God.

Thats a lie. He has the same right you or I had. He has the right to approach God any time he likes.
Have you guys read the bible? Do you realise what Jesus done for all?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have rights under government. You have no rights before God.
I doubt anything I write will have an impact but I will at least try. You keep repeating: I will not accept God as a tyrant. I believe what is implied but not said is that people have rejected and spit on you your entire life and even worse, a church that is supposed to be the epitome of love and of those who were once sinners now being image-bearers of forgiveness and grace, have also flat-out rejected you. So, you create this fantasy idea of a God; a God that will not reject you as the world has. You have a serious problem with the God you read of in the old testament because of the conviction His words bring which scream once again “rejection” and therefore you see it as hopeless because you will never be good enough to please the God of the old testament. Is your plan to reject God before He rejects you?

It is not us or what we believe that you have a problem with. You have an issue with a Holy God. Period. You see the God of the old testament as unapproachable and condemning and hateful. But in the same breath you deny the only way to be made right and to not be rejected by a Holy God by refusing Jesus Christ as His son and the only way to be made right before God the Father. The Lord(the son), Jesus, is the word made flesh. Which means all the Word: old and new testament. The Lord (the Lamb of God, the son) is present throughout the entire old testament so you cannot take away the old testament without taking away from the truth that is in Christ.

You go as far as seeking another so-called church that will accept you.

If you could possibly be wrong, would you want to see the truth?

Just because man has rejected you, doesn’t mean God has. I don’t know. Maybe you are one of His and the Lord will receive all the glory when your eyes are opened to the truth. Yes, the old testament is serious and thoroughly demonstrates the state mankind would be in without God. That is why we need Jesus. None of us can be good enough. At least, ask God if the fantasy God you have created in your mind is wrong. Does it hurt to ask? Aren’t you tired of the torment of rejection? Don’t let mans rejection keep you from going to God for the truth. The Lord, the author of the bible in its entirety, is far more supreme and real than this fantasy you have created in your mind to skate through life feeling some resemblance of acceptance. Do you want true freedom? Confronting the true God instead of running and hiding your face from Him is the only way. He still sees you. You can not hide from God. That fake and momentarily idea you have of acceptance will not hold up forever. Your acceptance will be short lived and then you will be faced with the same pain of rejection with... no peace. God is peace. God is truth. God is light. Man runs from the light because he doesn't want his deeds known. But God still sees. Believe me, you do not want to see a world absent of God and His truth and His way.

You can’t see truth without the Spirit of God revealing it to you. And He never will, if you continue to allow past hurts and open wounds to keep you from going to the only ONE that can truly accept you and put you right before a Holy God.
Whether you want it or not, I am praying for you. I do not want anyone to experience separation from God.

(Revelation 3:18) "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

Is it possible you could quote tripp saying every thing YOU SAID? I cant seem to follow or see where he said every thing |you said he said?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But, under the 1st Amendment, The Liberated of Lucifer has the Constitutional right, that is guaranteed and protected by God, to teach what they teach. The members under the 1st Amendment have the right to believe what they teach, and apply it to their lives.

Correct and its called in the bible free will. God even gave hitler free will and freedom to do all he done.
So I am struggling to see why my brothers cant see what you arwe saying.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
50,000 denominations and you dont think something has to change?

Thats a lie. He has the same right you or I had. He has the right to approach God any time he likes.
Have you guys read the bible? Do you realise what Jesus done for all?

Nausea

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am appalled that this is being allowed to continue
I am not appaled at your reaction. You like most christians are clueless as to what Jesus has done for all. Are you saved? Have you heard the good news for all? Oh I totally get why you are in this condiction along side stranger. Its just typical traditional teaching that never ever saw God move in any sicnificant way. I could go as far as to say You dont spend any time alone in the secret place with God waiting on Him? Am I correct. do you spend any time just waiting?

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
I think it fine and right for it to continue. I am just nauseated at some of the responses of believers.

Stranger

Per the forum rules:

[*]Blasphemy will not be tolerated. This forum is intended for a Christian audience. Those who are not of the Christian faith are welcome to sign up but will be relegated to private forum discussion with staff members only. Any derogatory remarks about God (including the Son and Holy Spirit) will be removed. The same goes for remarks about Christianity. Do not hold the Bible to be the Word of God? We are not interested, then.

Every post this guy has made so far is a violation of this rule at least

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can pray for you?

Please do. I never turn down any prayers. But, don't tell me you can and then you don't. I expect to be on your prayer list everyday. Pray as you think I need it. But don't lie and not pray.

Stranger

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
Correct and its called in the bible free will. God even gave hitler free will and freedom to do all he done.
So I am struggling to see why my brothers cant see what you arwe saying.[/QUO
So I am struggling to see why my brothers cant see what you arwe saying.
I am appalled that this is being allowed to continue
What is being allowed to continue? I said that God is not an authoritarian tyrant and I stand by it. How is that blasphemy? I'm not questioning His omnipotence.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it fine and right for it to continue. I am just nauseated at some of the responses of believers.

Stranger
If you are so nauseated at what I say just teach me how I am wrong from scripture? What is it about the love of Jesus that makes you sick?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Per the forum rules:

[*]Blasphemy will not be tolerated. This forum is intended for a Christian audience. Those who are not of the Christian faith are welcome to sign up but will be relegated to private forum discussion with staff members only. Any derogatory remarks about God (including the Son and Holy Spirit) will be removed. The same goes for remarks about Christianity. Do not hold the Bible to be the Word of God? We are not interested, then.

Every post this guy has made so far is a violation of this rule at least

Well, I like the discussion. Just get some thicker skin and join in.

Stranger

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
What is being allowed to continue? I said that God is not an authoritarian tyrant and I stand by it. How is that blasphemy? I'm not questioning His omnipotence.
You have overtly denied His omnipotence when you claimed that He is not the authoritative ruler of the universe, and your continued denial of the holiness of His word is a blasphemy all on its own.
Moreover, you repeatedly attack the Jews while claiming to promote the teachings of He who is King of the Jews.

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Well, I like the discussion. Just get some thicker skin and join in.

Stranger
hahaha "get thicker skin and join in", I've been "joined in" since this thread began.

Of course, your defense of this satanic attack on Christianity tells me everything that I need to know about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.