I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just solved the problem and I gotta say, its brilliant!

They should just make it law that any of us who dont want the vaccine have to yell out loudly when anyone comes near us, UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

Or we will be assigned a sew on patch that by sight indicates we are not vaccinated.
The fact our driver license, state ID card, or Smart ID, will indicate that in itself.

You know those security gates most stores have at their exits that go off when a shoplifter passes through? Because the stolen items barcode hasn't been infrared scanner scanned to show it paid for? Picture something similar that alerts on those of us whose ID doesn't include the input for having been vaccinated.

It's not funny actually.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't stop the World Government! It's foretold by God.
Correct my friend . There is nothing no man or any can do to stop this .
For GOD has already purposed what would unfold and that even the kings would agree and surrender their kingdom unto the beast .
But we must not be a partaker of its mark my friend . Many will and many will be later damned to perdition as well .
No chips , no rfid ink , no rfid tattoes peroid . But watch , many of our own churches will help convince the people
that this is all okay . But we better NOT TOUCH IT . Be prepared to lose everything and stand firm in Christ unto the end .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. If it's your time, you will die in whatever way God allows and if it's not your time you will live longer.
I prefer to think we won't die that way because God predestined Communists in the Wuhan China laboratory to invest in global viral terrorism by Frankenfacture the
SARS-CoV-2 virus strain in order to commit pursue a global Eugenics campaign at "best", or worse, genocide.

That's something more in the ballpark of Satan. Not God.
Then again, God did commit Genocide via the deluge.
Save for Noah and his family. So that the whole sinful race could start fresh.
Yeahhhhh:oops: That's something to ponder now isn't it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anything with trouble in its name fits me lol :p

4901853.jpg

Anyways guys, here's the big bang debate thread that I promised.
The Big Bang

I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: April_Rose

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. If it's your time, you will die in whatever way God allows and if it's not your time you will live longer.
I prefer to think we won't die that way because God predestined Communists in the Wuhan China laboratory to invest in global viral terrorism by Frankenfacture the
SARS-CoV-2 virus strain in order to commit ,pursue, a global Eugenics campaign at "best", or worse, genocide.

That's something more in the ballpark of Satan. Not God.
Then again, God did commit Genocide via the deluge.
Save for Noah and his family. So that the whole sinful race could start fresh.
Yeahhhhh:oops: That's something to ponder now isn't it.

Last edited:
Reactions: stunnedbygrace

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is going to clean up this MESS called "Christianity". The Mark will be one of the greatest blessings in history. Many "Christians" heading for Hell will be saved.

Revelation 20:4 (NKJV)
4 Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.