I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to learn more about the mark of the beast read this: The Mark Of The Beast: Revealed!

It explains that people were required to burn incense and pledge allegiance to Rome to buy and sell, which happened shortly after Revelation was written. Even in the book of Revelation it states that it must shortly come to pass.

Reactions: Taodeching

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I agree with him. Even though there are worse ways to die,.. it's still a horrible death for people to go through and it seems like the anti-vacciners base their information on everything they see on the internet and through the lying media. That's why I talk to real people that I know before I make my decisions. I honestly believe he was calm when he wrote that and he has every right to be upset.

I was and am calm. The problem is that people like stunnedbygrace assume that words on the internet can be interpreted to be seen as they wish, like I was upset when she had no idea but just assumptions.

Okay, well I don’t agree with her. Or him. What I mostly disagree with is his hysteria and insistence on putting the word Christian in quotation marks. You’re a writer, I know you know what that means.

I had no hysteria and I am a writer too and I put Christian in quotes on purpose because quite frankly I don't believe many are Christians that don't take this seriously and do their duty as Christians.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had no hysteria and I am a writer too and I put Christian in quotes on purpose because quite frankly I don't believe many are Christians that don't take this seriously and do their duty as Christians.

Exactly. I don't think that you're accusing her or anybody else in this thread of not being a Christian, you were just speaking in general.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Masks don't stop you from catching it...it stopped you from spreading it. The long incubation period is what made this necessary. You can have it and not know it for a week or more. Spreading it to everyone you come in contact with.

And the two mRNA vaccines seem to have the properties of preventing infection...every indication is such. The two year study needed is almost complete. Will be by Fall/Winter with the initial test subjects.

That's the reason for no masks necessary. The rest of people who play "don't want a pandemic" game...they are in for misery upon misery. They will continue to be infected and re-infected until first their endocrine system is destroyed...then their nervous system.

Meanwhile variants will emerge...new variant vaccines will too as the mRNA vaccines will be able to target those specifically as well. Might need a booster...might not.
Some of those variant strains are especially fast spreading among the unvaccinated.

I ain't worried about the antivaxxers...they will win Darwin Awards and won't be around much longer anyway. They certainly won't be able to procreate... because that's what an endocrine virus does. It stearalises people.

Absolutely

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I don't think that you were ever the problem, but tell me something,.. does it sound Christian to you telling anybody that dying from Covid isn't an awful thing to happen to a person?

That is what I was referring to, this person actually acted as if dying from Covid is nothing. Minimizing the illness.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we owe it to our family and friends and work colleagues to get protected. The more people that accept the vaccination the quicker this covid will come under control.

It be nice if more people especially those professing Christ would think like you and the rest of us getting protected.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But wearing a mask so you don't infect everyone you come into contact with is considered "Thinking better of your fellow man than yourself"...you know...one of those things that Jesus said to do.

It would be nice instead of complaining about mask, vaccines, etc that people would "Thinking better of your fellow man than yourself". I think many Christians have forgotten how to be Christians

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be nice instead of complaining about mask, vaccines, etc that people would "Thinking better of your fellow man than yourself". I think many Christians have forgotten how to be Christians

Yeah, but at the same time it shouldn't be any of the government's business what we do with our personal lives either.

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but at the same time it shouldn't be any of the government's business what we do with our personal lives either.

Of course, but Christians should be the good example caring for there fellow man. Christ did say love your neighbor as yourself and as @JohnDB pointed out and that means not complaining about mask and vaccines but like you, me, and others actually doing those things.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christ did say love your neighbor as yourself and as @JohnDB pointed out and that means not complaining about mask and vaccines but like you, me, and others actually doing those things.
Did you know that loving your neighbor means warning your neighbor about impending dangers?

Is there a lesson to be learned from these verses?
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again. If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him. (Exod 23:4,5)

Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it unto thine own house, and it shall be with thee until thy brother seek after it, and thou shalt restore it to him again. In like manner shalt thou do with his ass; and so shalt thou do with his raiment; and with all lost thing of thy brother's, which he hath lost, and thou hast found, shalt thou do likewise: thou mayest not hide thyself. Thou shalt not see thy brother's ass or his ox fall down by the way, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt surely help him to lift them up again. (Deut 22:1-4)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that loving your neighbor means warning your neighbor about impending dangers?

Is there a lesson to be learned from these verses?
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again. If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him. (Exod 23:4,5)

Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it unto thine own house, and it shall be with thee until thy brother seek after it, and thou shalt restore it to him again. In like manner shalt thou do with his ass; and so shalt thou do with his raiment; and with all lost thing of thy brother's, which he hath lost, and thou hast found, shalt thou do likewise: thou mayest not hide thyself. Thou shalt not see thy brother's ass or his ox fall down by the way, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt surely help him to lift them up again. (Deut 22:1-4)
Problem is, they have each side convinced they are saving the other.
When in truth, we are all in danger.
Those that do or those that don't makes no difference.
It's how they can manipulate us against eachother that's the danger.

Not too many Christian sites where people can still congregate.
So they create a situation where people are "required" to take sides.
This Covid fiasco is just one of many.

Let it go...
Don't let "them" seperate "us" .

Hugs

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was and am calm. The problem is that people like stunnedbygrace assume that words on the internet can be interpreted to be seen as they wish, like I was upset when she had no idea but just assumptions.

It's okay. It doesnt upset me that you find it hard to believe I am a christian but do not want the vaccine. I'm perfectly okay with whatever you think about me. I upset liberal Christian's that i dont want the vaccine and i upset conservative Christian's because i dont vote. But i assure you, my decisions are a practice of my trust in God and all that He has said. I dont care what men think about me, I couldnt make them all happy even if I tried! It's okay, my feelings arent hurt. No problem. I will keep practicing trusting God and...its okay!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to learn more about the mark of the beast read this: The Mark Of The Beast: Revealed!

It explains that people were required to burn incense and pledge allegiance to Rome to buy and sell, which happened shortly after Revelation was written. Even in the book of Revelation it states that it must shortly come to pass.
Sorry devin but i dont buy that article , no ,not for a second .
IF this is already all behind us , then so is the beast and the FP . And when did satan get bound for a thousand years .
When was there a time upon this earth that He has not decieved the nations . Aint happened .
Do take the time to read revelation chapter nineteen and twenty .
Many a preterist overlooks this . Some claim that we are now in the time when satan was released to deceive the nations .
Take note , that near the end of chapter nineteen , even the beast and FP are then cast into the lake of fire .
THEY NEVER COME OUT , and at that time satan too is bound in the pit with a seal upon HIM and HE can no longer decieve the nations .
Yeah , that sure aint happened . Someones been decieving all generations .
No the mark is something that will be given , in which those who refuse wont be able to buy or sell .
PS , take a peek at our technology now . WE finally have such a system , where if one is not IN said system
they wont be able to buy or sell in short time . THEY GETTING it all ready now . RFID system .
And they got rfid chips , as well as electromagnetic rfid ink tattoes .
AND do pay close attention to the major phone companies . A little over two years
ago they met . Guess what they met for .........
A man got on stage . They had him chipped in the hand . TO show how simple it is .
THEN they explained that due to swelling and such which lasts about twenty four to forty eight hours
they would have to get another man up who already had that same chip implanted days earlier .
NOW before i continue , Take note it was the MAJOR PHONE COMPANIES . THUS this aint just some wacked out
small thing . THEY KNOW what is coming .
SO , let me continue . On stage the man who had been chipped days earlier came on out on stage .
He sat down . The guy tells the man who had just been chipped to pull out his phone . SO he did .
HE says , okay i want you guys to do a business transaction .
SO they set up a sale and business transaction on the phone .
THEN HE tells the guy with the phone , GO ahead and scan his chip for the sell . HE DID . IT WORKED FINE .
YALL THEY ARE SETTING US UP on a system . AND IF YA AINT IN SAID SYSTEM , IF IN TIME YOU aint got said CHIP, IN YOUR HAND
GUESS WHAT , you wont be able to buy or sell . THIS IS all a set up my friends .
LOOK at the direction the world is going . ITS GOING TO BE A POWER HOUSE of a one world govt
IN WHICH THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL . I mean if one aint in it , they cant function . AND if one is deemed whatever
by accusation , they can cut that one right out of said system . ITS COMING . DONT TOUCH THE NASTY THING , ITS SATANS LOVE
RING . ITS THE MARK . DONT TOUCH IT . BUT ITS COMING . THEY ALL KNOW IT IS . THEY ALL KNOW IT IS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry devin but i dont buy that article , no ,not for a second .
IF this is already all behind us , then so is the beast and the FP . And when did satan get bound for a thousand years .
When was there a time upon this earth that He has not decieved the nations . Aint happened .
Do take the time to read revelation chapter nineteen and twenty .
Many a preterist overlooks this . Some claim that we are now in the time when satan was released to deceive the nations .
Take note , that near the end of chapter nineteen , even the beast and FP are then cast into the lake of fire .
THEY NEVER COME OUT , and at that time satan too is bound in the pit with a seal upon HIM and HE can no longer decieve the nations .
Yeah , that sure aint happened . Someones been decieving all generations .
No the mark is something that will be given , in which those who refuse wont be able to buy or sell .
PS , take a peek at our technology now . WE finally have such a system , where if one is not IN said system
they wont be able to buy or sell in short time . THEY GETTING it all ready now . RFID system .
And they got rfid chips , as well as electromagnetic rfid ink tattoes .
AND do pay close attention to the major phone companies . A little over two years
ago they met . Guess what they met for .........
A man got on stage . They had him chipped in the hand . TO show how simple it is .
THEN they explained that due to swelling and such which lasts about twenty four to forty eight hours
they would have to get another man up who already had that same chip implanted days earlier .
NOW before i continue , Take note it was the MAJOR PHONE COMPANIES . THUS this aint just some wacked out
small thing . THEY KNOW what is coming .
SO , let me continue . On stage the man who had been chipped days earlier came on out on stage .
He sat down . The guy tells the man who had just been chipped to pull out his phone . SO he did .
HE says , okay i want you guys to do a business transaction .
SO they set up a sale and business transaction on the phone .
THEN HE tells the guy with the phone , GO ahead and scan his chip for the sell . HE DID . IT WORKED FINE .
YALL THEY ARE SETTING US UP on a system . AND IF YA AINT IN SAID SYSTEM , IF IN TIME YOU aint got said CHIP, IN YOUR HAND
GUESS WHAT , you wont be able to buy or sell . THIS IS all a set up my friends .
LOOK at the direction the world is going . ITS GOING TO BE A POWER HOUSE of a one world govt
IN WHICH THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL . I mean if one aint in it , they cant function . AND if one is deemed whatever
by accusation , they can cut that one right out of said system . ITS COMING . DONT TOUCH THE NASTY THING , ITS SATANS LOVE
RING . ITS THE MARK . DONT TOUCH IT . BUT ITS COMING . THEY ALL KNOW IT IS . THEY ALL KNOW IT IS .
Think what you want, I'll believe what I read. And I don't think the words "last days" is in the book of revelation like other bible prophecies:

Revelation 1:1
“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:”

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Government bans Christianity will you abide by their rules? It's coming.
I never agreed to give up Christianity. And Christianity is going to become very popular in the time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation.

Reactions: April_Rose

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think what you want, I'll believe what I read. And I don't think the words "last days" is in the book of revelation like other bible prophecies:

Revelation 1:1
“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:”

And, behold, I come quickly;
(Revelation 22:12)​

Reactions: dev553344

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (2 Peter 3:8)​

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (2 Peter 3:8)​
I wouldn't use that as a time reference as to when the Lord is addressing the children, that he speaks confusing the time, God is not a god of confusion. He knows mans time compared to his.

Reactions: Taodeching