I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is it that whenever somebody even mentions the vaccine you quote scriptures of the beast and continue squawking about the chip being the mark of the beast? You need to learn how to explain yourself better.
I NEVER said the vaccine is the Mark. I said the IMPLANTABLE CHIP fits the description. Please stop freaking out over nothing.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I am aware of, but Rev is just that, vague in a lot of areas.
I found this.

"Throughout the Scriptures, the word 'beast' refers to a system, and not to a man. The beast is a system that rules the world; it's an antichrist system. Daniel 7 speaks of beasts and identifies them as earthly kingdoms. So the beast in Revelation is a beastly system that's ruling the world (it's a dictator beast). "
What the Bible Says About the Mark of the Beast - Bible Resources

How do you alter people from the inside on a global scale? And with their consent?

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are beasts the, we are the beast? Because we all share the same breath.
Fascinating if we reflect back to: Genesis 2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English And LORD JEHOVAH God formed Adam of the dust from the soil, and breathed into his face the breath of life, and Adam was a living soul.

Why would God then in his grace be crucified to save the soul of beasts that all share what is from the beginning, his breath?

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Gen 2:17

"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." Gen 3:6

They ate and they died. The offspring of dead people are dead so every person born of woman thereafter was effectively in the eyes of God, dead, even they walk around, zombies indeed, calling themselves alive. The possibility of Life returned only with and by Jesus:

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the thing about prophecy, and as relates to those passages informing of God having foreordained all things.
All prophets receive for telling from God.
Which means God is forewarning of his plans for people and the earth.
Now that you've read that, te- read your observations.
:(:confused:

Whatever befalls, it is all God's doing.:eek::oops:

I agree...

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy even the Muppets are getting into this. :rolleyes: (How can they be vaccinated, they don't even have immune systems. XD)

LOL! Oh, the visuals!
really-happy-bird-smiley-emoticon.gif

really-happy-bird-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: April_Rose

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to ask you a question @April_Rose ..did you say.you are Christian Science?..I looked up Christian Science Theology and interesting what this faith believes.
Christian Science is a set of beliefs and practices belonging to the metaphysical family of new religious movements.[n 2] It was developed in 19th-century New England by Mary Baker Eddy, who argued in her 1875 book Science and Health that sickness is an illusion that can be corrected by prayer alone.[n 3] The book became Christian Science's central text, along with the Bible, and by 2001 had sold over nine million copies.[5]

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this.

"Throughout the Scriptures, the word 'beast' refers to a system, and not to a man. The beast is a system that rules the world; it's an antichrist system. Daniel 7 speaks of beasts and identifies them as earthly kingdoms. So the beast in Revelation is a beastly system that's ruling the world (it's a dictator beast). "
What the Bible Says About the Mark of the Beast - Bible Resources

How do you alter people from the inside on a global scale? And with their consent?
I might agree. The number of the beast is 666 which is the number of a man, I think this is a clue, but only for those that have wisdom it says.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in other words,.. the vaccine isn't the beast. Can you please repeat that nice and loud for those who may not have heard you?
No the vaccine is the not the beast although for some people who see it as evil they cannot take it. For others who see no evil, they certainly may take it. Not everyone who believes God has the same vision at the same time. God alone sees every corner of every heart and mind.

Believers should be growing toward God, but they are not all on the same place on the highway of holiness! This is why judgement of others cannot belong to us. We cannot see what is or is not in someone else. When it comes to that, can we even see everything in ourselves?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just solved the problem and I gotta say, its brilliant!

They should just make it law that any of us who dont want the vaccine have to yell out loudly when anyone comes near us, UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, a form of government or religion that has power to oppress the people governed.
But established by man...
World Government (founded by man), World Religion (founded by man, and World Trade (founded by man)
The 666...mans day of creation 6 and man creates his own laws and religion..and wealth. 666

Oh and this just came to my mind when I posted it...I thought hmmmm man's number is 666....created on the 6th day and he creates his own kingdom...which isn't if God.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to ask you a question @April_Rose ..did you say.you are Christian Science?..I looked up Christian Science Theology and interesting what this faith believes.
Christian Science is a set of beliefs and practices belonging to the metaphysical family of new religious movements.[n 2] It was developed in 19th-century New England by Mary Baker Eddy, who argued in her 1875 book Science and Health that sickness is an illusion that can be corrected by prayer alone.[n 3] The book became Christian Science's central text, along with the Bible, and by 2001 had sold over nine million copies.[5]

I meant that I believe that one can follow science and religion at the same time. Ex. God created the big bang. We're sort of getting off topic now though lol