I'd like to have a calm, rational conversation about End Times...anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the flesh named Jesus create a man? The Truth is that our Creator who created the Tree of Life is totally invisible to a created man who was created in the Tree of Life, also known as the Word of God.
this is exactly what I been saying all along. the Lord Jesus is the Spirit, the NOW visible MAN, who was MANIFESTED, (see 1 Tim 3:16) that was to come (see Roman 5:14b). now that SAME MAN GLORIFIED. Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him". and that phrase "by" him, don't mean through, scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".get it, "BY" MYSELF.

Reactions: ScottA

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
this is exactly what I been saying all along. the Lord Jesus is the Spirit, the NOW visible MAN, who was MANIFESTED, (see 1 Tim 3:16) that was to come (see Roman 5:14b). now that SAME MAN GLORIFIED. Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him". and that phrase "by" him, don't mean through, scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".get it, "BY" MYSELF.

All us VISIBLE servants in the flesh of man who were used to testify to the INVISIBLE knowledge of God called Christ has other symbolic names for this knowledge such as the Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of the Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, the breath of life, etc. Jesus knew his flesh would perish and that it wasn't his true created existence.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The Word of God is INVISIBLE and always will be. The information ( Word of God ) is processed by an AI and voice system ( God, our Lord ) into visible bodies and other visible images along with our invisible thoughts.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the flesh named Jesus create a man? The Truth is that our Creator who created the Tree of Life is totally invisible to a created man who was created in the Tree of Life, also known as the Word of God. They planned to use visible people ( human beings ) like Noah, Abraham, Israel, Joseph, Moses, David, Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus, Peter, Paul and the one typing this sentence to write or speak the words formed in our minds from information called Christ. This is the reason chosen believers listen to our gospel ( voice ) of God that we preach to you and not use your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible...
Your insights are not completely off, but askew on a few points:
  1. Jesus was not just a man of flesh, but Emanuel, God with us.
  2. The marriage of a man and a women is not adultery, but like the law, it was a practice for our instruction. Wherein the man and the women portray our marriage with Christ. This is our service, in our bodies, unto the Lord. Thus, a servant of God (such as Paul), whom straight away is married to Christ need not take a wife. But those who do take a wife are released from her (free to re-marry to Christ) at death ("'til death do us part").

Reactions: 101G

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The "breath of life" is the image of God where man was created, also known as the Word of God, or Tree of Life.
i pretty much agree with you there ok, but in my experience those manifesting this generally make more inclusive statements about themselves in relation to the rest of Man, and do not make these exclusive statements that you are making with all due respect.

Reactions: ScottA

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Your insights are not completely off, but askew on a few points:

I don't have any insights. I simply write or speak the words that God forms in my mind ever since June 16th, 2008. Only chosen believers will believe they are hearing their Lord speak to them from my mouth.

1. Jesus was not just a man of flesh, but Emanuel, God with us.

Jesus was a visible human being ( one of many of God's servants ) who perished when the Roman government killed his body. All that remains after all flesh has been destroyed on earth is the Word of God.

Isaiah 40
6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.

1. The marriage of a man and a women is not adultery, but like the law, it was a practice for our instruction. Wherein the man and the women portray our marriage with Christ. This is our service, in our bodies, unto the Lord. Thus, a servant of God (such as Paul), whom straight away is married to Christ need not take a wife. But those who do take a wife are released from her (free to re-marry to Christ) at death ("'til death do us part").
Man was created both male and female. It's obvious you don't understand this passage;

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him ( MAN ); male and female he created them.

ONE man is created both male and female but only Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were formed correctly from one created man. All their offspring starting with Cain ( one body ) and Abel ( one body ) did not have a partner of the opposite sex. That's because their one body came from information of both male and female. This explains why there is homosexuality, lesbianism and now we see bodies having sex organ changes today.

This will be straightened out after the day of the Lord is used to destroy Satan and the beast. Every created man will wake up on a new earth with 2 bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. They will never have to get married and they will never be divorced. Jesus understood this fact when the religious Jewish Pharisees asked him about a MAN getting divorced. Jesus wasn't talking about this generation when all male looking bodies wanted to divorce the female looking bodies that they had sexual intercourse with. Jesus was talking about the next generation when both male and female bodies of one created man will leave his FATHER ( God ) and MOTHER ( Word of God ). This has nothing to do with earthly parents because no created man will experience being birthed from a womb.

Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) did not have to birthed in a womb of an visible earthly mother. They came from their FATHER ( God ) and VIRGIN MOTHER ( Holy Spirit known as the Word of God, breath of life or Tree of Life).

Mark 10
2: And Pharisees came up and in order to test him asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?"
3: He answered them, "What did Moses command you?"
4: They said, "Moses allowed a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to put her away."
5: But Jesus said to them, "For your hardness of heart he wrote you this commandment.
6: But from the beginning of creation, `God made them ( MAN ) male and female.'
7: `For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
8: and the two shall become one flesh.' So they are no longer two but one flesh.
9: What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder."
10: And in the house the disciples asked him again about this matter.
11: And he said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another, commits adultery against her;
12: and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery."

It's impossible for any reader of the Bible to understand it's contents unless they are a chosen servant of God who is used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ during this millennium reign of Christ that just ended a few months ago.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
surely you see how dangerous this pov is. Shall we review the Pharisee's Prayer?

There is no danger in us servants of God writing or speaking words from information called Christ that are formed in our minds. Even when the heathens come to destroy our bodies, we will remain in the Word of God forever and ever as created men.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
i pretty much agree with you there ok, but in my experience those manifesting this generally make more inclusive statements about themselves in relation to the rest of Man, and do not make these exclusive statements that you are making with all due respect.

I am a servant of the Lord who has been used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ which consists of the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the beast to deceive us. After testifying for the past 9 years, all the hidden things that no man can see has been revealed and now I know exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was created. This is the only reason for this first temporary generation and the millennium reign of Christ.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak as a man puffed up. All the earth and man are manifestations of things on high, i.e...a man is not born of any male or female significance other than what is portrayed from on high. Which simply represents the marriage of the bride with Christ.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
You speak as a man puffed up. All the earth and man are manifestations of things on high, i.e...a man is not born of any male or female significance other than what is portrayed from on high. Which simply represents the marriage of the bride with Christ.

I am a very bold servant of God who has been used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ. Every word that's formed in my mind via the Holy Spirit of God can be trusted as being from the Truth which is hidden from created men unless you're a chosen believer who listens to the gospel ( voice ) of God that we preach to you.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
The 1,000 years is future Mr. servant. lol

The "1,000 year reign of Christ" is a symbolic phrase about the time God uses us servants to testify to His knowledge called Christ. It started 2,000 years ago when Jesus was used as the first servant to start testifying to Christ. Christ is the information without Satan and the beast so every word we servants preach to you can be trusted as from the Truth. I am the last servant to preach Christ to God's chosen believers until the whole Tree of Life was understood last December of 2016. Now that I understand exactly how we're created, we wait for the day of the Lord when the plan is to delete Satan and the beast from the source of Life. All the visible flesh of man that's left on earth on that day will be burned up with the fire of the Lord.

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

This generation ending event will happen very soon so be prepared to observe your flesh dying on that day. When the earth begins to shake violently, it will only take one hour to kill all the inhabitants on earth.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

The earth is already experiencing the bulging crust moving because of the tremendous heat pressure inside the earth that will blow out on that day.

2 Peter 3
4 and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things have continued as they were from the beginning of creation."
5 They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
6 through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a very bold servant of God who has been used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ. Every word that's formed in my mind via the Holy Spirit of God can be trusted as being from the Truth which is hidden from created men unless you're a chosen believer who listens to the gospel ( voice ) of God that we preach to you.
ok eldios, I'll give you a last chance to prove yourself. question "who are the two witness of Revelation chapter 11". I'll be waiting for your answer. and please no personal opinions, but scriptures backup by hard facts. thanks in advance.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The "1,000 year reign of Christ" is a symbolic phrase about the time God uses us servants to testify to His knowledge called Christ. It started 2,000 years ago when Jesus was used as the first servant to start testifying to Christ.

Rev chapter 20 already came to pass? :rolleyes:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL, According to the OP, the "last days" started 2,000 years ago. If he's right, then yes, revelation 20 already happened. Isn't that about something hey? A shining example of what I said before. This is the kind of silliness we get with false interpretations of scripture, and its usually the ones that pump themselves up as Gods Holier than thou warriors that are the most boisterous. It irritates me to no end, and its not helping the credibility of the "body of Christ" in the eyes of the world one iota.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States

The book of Revelation is a narrative about the first generation starting from the beginning to the end. The end of this generation will happen on the day of the Lord. When the earth begins to shake violently under your feet, you will experience the death of your body and everything you have witnessed during your life in this generation. The "good news" is that only the flesh perishes, not the Word of God in which all created men were born.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
LOL, According to the OP, the "last days" started 2,000 years ago. If he's right, then yes, revelation 20 already happened. Isn't that about something hey? A shining example of what I said before. This is the kind of silliness we get with false interpretations of scripture, and its usually the ones that pump themselves up as Gods Holier than thou warriors that are the most boisterous. It irritates me to no end, and its not helping the credibility of the "body of Christ" in the eyes of the world one iota.

According to the plan by our Creator, the millennium reign of Christ was necessary to reveal what the Tree of Life is and how it was created. Now that we know exactly what the Tree of Life is, we wait for this generation to end soon on the day of the Lord. You're thinking the body of Christ has to do with visible people called Christians. That lie is believed by most of them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There is no danger in us servants of God writing or speaking words from information called Christ that are formed in our minds. Even when the heathens come to destroy our bodies, we will remain in the Word of God forever and ever as created men.
guess you would have to go into my feed to understand how this "us" and "we" thing that you have included yourself in is coming across to me at the moment; so, absent that i will just ask you how you define or identify this "we?" ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I am a servant of the Lord who has been used to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ which consists of the pure thoughts of our Creator without Satan and the beast to deceive us. After testifying for the past 9 years, all the hidden things that no man can see has been revealed and now I know exactly what the Tree of Life is and how it was created. This is the only reason for this first temporary generation and the millennium reign of Christ.
ok well you sound like you have a superiority complex wadr, which i understand might only be perceived on my end, because we are only reading and not talking. You might be quite humble, i don't know.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
guess you would have to go into my feed to understand how this "us" and "we" thing that you have included yourself in is coming across to me at the moment; so, absent that i will just ask you how you define or identify this "we?" ty

"We" created men who were created from the thoughts of our Creator as information before any visible flesh or world could be observed. Then bodies were formed for us to experience life with in a visible world but only within each of our created consciousness. What you experience in your mind is always different then what I experience but some of those visible images we both observe at the same time give us the illusion that we're all living on a real planet called earth. We could have been created to each experience our own worlds without ever connecting to each other but that would get quite boring after awhile.