I'm Not Frightened Over Jesus, But Michael The Arch Angel...I TREMBLE with FEAR!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyday when I wake up I talk to Jesus. I praise him, I thank him for another day, sometimes, for example, I even talk to him about doing dishes, not my favorite chore. One thing for sure is he always faces me and always tells me, JSHiii I Love You! Sometimes he does nudge me to do things that I do not want to do. I obey! Nothing... but a warm feeling of PERFECT LOVE ever, ever, comes from Him. He never condemns me, He never has a strong word for me, that I can remember. He provides GRACE and LOVE for each and every day!

Now Michael The Arch Angel, so very scary to me!! The very thought of seeing him after my flesh turns back into carbon atoms (physical seperation of my spirit from body), terrifies me. I'm not sure why? It may take me a few eternities to warm up to him. I know for sure, I'll stay very close to Jesus and his/our Father after leaving this mortal life. It will take some time before I speak or even gaze upon Michael. Maybe it's because I have never been truly introduced to him? Many of the stories in the Bible, which are very few, hint about Michael carrying out the will of Jesus Christ. The argument over the body of Moses, with Satan, is very scary, but amazing how Michael always never over steps his power in himself. He is always the perfect servant of our Lord Almighty, Jesus Christ. What's your feelings toward Michael or even Gabriel?

God Bless All Of US!

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do not be afraid of angels. In the bible whenever an angel appeared to a human it was to help them and mostly they told the human in question not to be afraid. So I say the same to you - Do not be afraid. And if you still are there is only one place to take that irrational fear and that is to God in prayer to seek deliverance from it.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyday when I wake up I talk to Jesus. I praise him, I thank him for another day, sometimes, for example, I even talk to him about doing dishes, not my favorite chore. One thing for sure is he always faces me and always tells me, JSHiii I Love You! Sometimes he does nudge me to do things that I do not want to do. I obey! Nothing... but a warm feeling of PERFECT LOVE ever, ever, comes from Him. He never condemns me, He never has a strong word for me, that I can remember. He provides GRACE and LOVE for each and every day!

Now Michael The Arch Angel, so very scary to me!! The very thought of seeing him after my flesh turns back into carbon atoms (physical seperation of my spirit from body), terrifies me. I'm not sure why? It may take me a few eternities to warm up to him. I know for sure, I'll stay very close to Jesus and his/our Father after leaving this mortal life. It will take some time before I speak or even gaze upon Michael. Maybe it's because I have never been truly introduced to him? Many of the stories in the Bible, which are very few, hint about Michael carrying out the will of Jesus Christ. The argument over the body of Moses, with Satan, is very scary, but amazing how Michael always never over steps his power in himself. He is always the perfect servant of our Lord Almighty, Jesus Christ. What's your feelings toward Michael or even Gabriel?

God Bless All Of US!

Sounds like you haven't had a chance to read over the description of Jesus in his glorified state in Daniel or Revelation.

It's not that I don't care about the angels but they're not my focus, and since we have to be careful as to not offend the angels, sometimes I think it's better to focus on Christ and the gospel. Those are more important things. The supernatural stuff is generally hidden from us because it's supposed to be and if we get too obsessed it becomes unhealthy.

If someone had seen angels in Heaven, I would suggest that those ones don't have wings. (At least in that area) I don't know about the archangels. The angels in Ezekiel/Revelation are completely different.

Reactions: dev553344

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you haven't had a chance to read over the description of Jesus in his glorified state in Daniel or Revelation.

It's not that I don't care about the angels but they're not my focus, and since we have to be careful as to not offend the angels, sometimes I think it's better to focus on Christ and the gospel. Those are more important things. The supernatural stuff is generally hidden from us because it's supposed to be and if we get too obsessed it becomes unhealthy.

If someone had seen angels in Heaven, I would suggest that those ones don't have wings. (At least in that area) I don't know about the archangels. The angels in Ezekiel/Revelation are completely different.

Oh yea, I know very well, from scripture, about the glorified state of Jesus Christ. Takes my breath away! :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless All Of US!
Angels are scary sometimes in the bible, they make people to not speak (Why did the angel make Zacharias ‘dumb’?), and wrestle and cause injury (Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 32:22-31 - New International Version), they are clothed in lightning and can create earthquakes (Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 28:1-3 - King James Version).

It's clear that they have power over us and God demands their respect and honor. Michael the Arch Angel would be no exception. But he would be representing God and in love for us. Cheers!

Reactions: jshiii