"I'm personally against abortion, BUT..." (LIE!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
[My comments in different type face at end]

If anything grates on my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard, it is when someone says he is personally against abortion BUT... but supports a woman's right to choose?? PLEASE!

[SIZE=16pt]Hypocrisy [/SIZE]thy name is Tim Kaine (VP for Hellary Clinton)

From The Wanderer (Christian newspaper):

What kind of Catholic supports abortion in any way, shape or form? I don’t care for the weak and false arguments… often bandied about by some of these spineless politicians like Kaine: 'I personally don’t believe in [murder] but I support a woman’s right to choose [it].' That is all a bunch of baloney and lip service that amounts to flat out lying to oneself… Denying that abortion is murder by taking some kind of politically correct position in order to advance one’s political career is what has now become acceptable to many 'Catholics.' [quotations added]

Pastor Thomas Petri (DC) warned Kaine against showing up in his communion line… a renewal of [this kind of] moral discipline in the Church… can begin with steps like [this]

[Canon 915 in the Code of Canon Law says that those “persevering in manifest grave sin are not to be admitted to Holy Communion” ]

Kaine… has crusaded for abortion on demand while claiming to be personally pro-life and [how logical... roll eyes] …Once he was elected to the Senate in 2012 Kaine became much more… pro-abortion… Kaine [says] “Nothing in ‘my Catholic faith’ [quotations added] suggests that I should support legislation that violates the Constitution…”

Can you freaking believe this? How about this, Kaine: There is nothing in the Constitution that says anyone has a right to murder his/her own children. How about this, Kaine: The Declaration of Independence lists LIFE as the first right of all Americans (right before “liberty and the pursuit of happiness”).

Sometimes it seems like the least “bright” (aka logical) of all people rise to the top… kind of like a boiling chicken… you know, the scum rises to the top… Christians, run for office if you can… your integrity is needed… your honesty

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
You are absolutely right.....when the murder of babies in the womb is accepted by a society, it proves the moral compass of the society is totally Godless, and the society is completely depraved and without any sense of compassion or right or wrong..this is what the USA and the world in general has become.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
heretoeternity said:
You are absolutely right.....when the murder of babies in the womb is accepted by a society, it proves the moral compass of the society is totally Godless, and the society is completely depraved and without any sense of compassion or right or wrong..this is what the USA and the world in general has become.
yes, for sure

[i forgot to say in OP that my comments are also in brackets]

reminds me of Mother Teresa who so sagely said that the greatest destroyer of peace today is ABORTION. She said something to the effect that when it is OK for a mother to murder her own child, well (my words) What kind of violence can then not be condoned?

she said something to the effect that society is allowing this murder b/c people want to be able to do whatever they want, w/o hindrance. I may go to the internet search to find her exact words... b/c so well said

(she is going to be canonized this Sunday, i heard)

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Liberals justify everything they do, including murder

they call it (that last one) something else (choice) but words do not change reality. They think words do change reality, though... they are liberals... their minds are in darkness.. "wandering stars" as the Word says

They are Godless..

They do not know how holy God is... and i know that once in awhile they get a clue that that is the case, but if the liberal in question is OLD... i think we can forget about that leopard changing its UGLY spots... we can forget about him/her listening to the voice of reason... conscience is very likely TOAST

Pelosi, Kaine... etc...

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
how about this

I am against stealing, but if someone wants to break into someone else's house and take everything they have, that is his right. That should be legal

:wacko:

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
this (OP) is just one of the numerous ways in which liberals LIE and reject truth/reality

other ways

"I can be corrupt (delete emails... destroy blackberries w/ gov info on them.. lie about it, etc) and it's no big deal. God either doesn't exist or eveyrone goes to Heaven anyway, so.. no big deal."

Liberals rarely read the Bible which says that few make it to Heaven, which of course means most people end up in Hell... sad but true. The experience of living in this world alone will tell you that is true (in case u dont 4 some reason.. believe Jesus)

another lie "fornication doesn't hurt anyone--get over it, up-tight Christians!"

"abortion doesn't hurt women"--get over it, up-tight Christians!"

etc

kerwin

Aug 17, 2016
ScaliaFan,

Be careful as politics includes doctrines and there is only one true doctrine.

The godless whether they agree with you on politics or not are still godless. Seek to be different than them. The term "liberal" is sectarian and on I prefer the right to choose to commit murder using abortion even though it is longer.

Some liberal ideas are godly while some conservative ideas are godless. I hope you know that.

Yes, the excuse you listed in the op ed is foolish but denial of the truth leads to such foolish behavior but nevertheless it is common among humans.