Imagine a World with no Christians!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been studying the New Testament for some years now, as I know most of you have too.

And I have gone back & forth with believing in the Rapture.

But now, based off the teachings of some and my own observations, I believe something like the Rapture might happen.

The Rapture, according to our Lord is to take place between sunset, August 12th unto sunset, September 25th.

Note, this is based off the Jewish Calendar for 2022, it will change year to year, till our Lord returns.

So I'm not saying I know the Time, Day or Year, but the Season.

I'm also not saying, I am the 1st person to come up with this, but I did discover it on my own.

Remember, our Lord Jesus says: he will reveal to whomsoever he pleases (Mat 11:27).

I picked that date based off the warnings our Lord gave us in his holy Gospels.

Tu B'Av (Hebrew: ט״ו באב, lit. 'fifteenth of Av') is a minor Jewish holiday.

Why is this the start day?

Because our Lord tell us: ...For as in those days before the flood they were eating & drinking, marrying & giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark...

Our Lord also says, he is the first and the last, Alpha & Omega. And that every letter & mark of the Law shall be fulfilled (Rev 22:13 & Mat 5:18).

Tu B'Av is the last and smallest of all the Holy-days, and leads into the time of Harvest for the Jews; after that, the year ends & starts with Jewish New Years, another trumpet is blown.

Understand, because we are told, that they will be Eating & Drinking, his return cannot be on New Years or after, because that is a time for Fasting & Repentance (for the Jews).

Also note, that for the months of June, August & September are the months with the highest number of weddings taking place, Jew or not.

Our Lord tells us that they shall be eating and drinking, marrying, and giving into marriage (engagements). This is what Jews did and do on this day.

The Church is the Bride of Christ, and according to Jewish Law, we should be expecting him this day.

Now our Lord tells us a Parable:
Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the Bridegroom.
Five of them were foolish, and five were wise.
For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no Oil with them, but the wise took flasks of Oil with their lamps.
As the Bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy & slept.
But at midnight there was a cry: Here is the bridegroom!
Come out to meet him.
Then all those virgins rose & trimmed their lamps.
And the foolish said to the wise: Give us some of your Oil, for our lamps are going out.
But the wise answered, saying: Since there will not be enough for us & for you, go rather to the dealers & buy for yourselves.
And while they were going to buy, the Bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut.
Afterward the other virgins came also, saying: Lord, Lord, open to us.
But he answered: Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.
Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

Understanding the Parable, it should be noted that our Lord will not come on Tu B'Av, but that we should be preparing ourselves for his arrival on that day, for the Day & the Hour we know not.

*The parable of the foolish virgins.
*Wars (Russia vs Ukraine) and rumors of wars (WWIII)
*Woe unto them that are nursing (give suck) and who are pregnant (with child). (Baby formula shortages)
*Roe vs Wade, Biden promoting abortion is akin to Herod massacring the innocents.
*It's hurricane season during august, Jesus warns about extreme weather.
* Famine aka starvation, food shortages, record low wheat and animal feed reserves.
* Pestilence, COVID, monkey pox.
* The prophesy of Saint Malachy, the Pope is old, they say he could be the last one.
* St Paul to the Romans, chap 1, warning of LGBT propaganda, in the latter days.
Etc.

Now a Jewish engagement can last up to 6 months. So again, I'm not saying I know the hour or the day, but like the wise virgin with the lamp and extra oil(grace), waiting for the Groomsman.

So IMO the Rapture will be when all Christians die (at once), and are caught up with the Saints and our Lord Jesus.

Kinda like when God killed all the first born in Egypt.

Now imagine a World with no Light and no Salt. A world perfect for the Anti-christ and his false Prophet.

With no Christians the USA will collapse back into warring tribes, like before the Pilgrims arrived here. Then the Anti-christ will appear in Israel with the false Prophet, and rebuild the 3rd Temple. The Muslims will go irate, and attack, and lose. Israel will grow to become the next, final super power of the world. Their country will grow larger than the USA. Millions of immigrants will flock there to escape their hell. The Anti-christ will be in full control with no Christians warning people. Then 12,000 Jews from each tribe will rediscover the Gospel and build their own city. The Mass will recommence in opposition to the sacrifices going on at the 3rd Temple. Then the Anti-christ will amass a 200 million man army and March on this City. And besiege it like in Lord of the Rings, return of the King. Then our Lord with all the Saints and armies of heaven will appear and defend the city.

This is not a prophesy, but my thoughts as of late.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been studying the New Testament for some years now, as I know most of you have too.

But now, based off the teachings of some and my own observations, I believe something like the Rapture might happen.

I believe it will be after Aug. 12th, the exact day & hour, obviously I do not know.

I pick that date based off the warnings our Lord gave us in his holy Gospels.

^ This is the last official Jewish Holiday (holy day) of their calendar.

Our Lord tells us that they shall be eating and drinking, marrying, and giving into marriage (engagements). This is what Jews did and do on this day.

And we all know that the Bride of Christ is the Church.
The parable of the foolish virgins.
Etc.

Now a Jewish engagement can last up to 6 months. So again, I'm not saying I know the hour or the day, but like the wise virgin with the lamp and extra oil(grace), waiting for the Groomsman.

So IMO the Rapture will be when all Christians die (at once), and are caught up with the Saints and our Lord Jesus.

Now imagine a World with no Light and no Salt. A world perfect for the Anti-christ and his false Prophet.

Your thoughts?
That is a very controversial topic.

No doubt you will have many opinions and perspectives.

P.S. You still have time to edit your title if you hurry. I believe you meant 'world'. Yes?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it will be after Aug. 12th, the exact day & hour, obviously I do not know.

Greetings, James.

If you can take some friendly advice here, while you are not setting an actual date, you are playing around with the dates of Jewish holidays to base your predictions on, which is running dangerously close. There have been many who did that and fell flat on their faces.

I suggest you set it aside and just focus on living for the Lord before you get caught up into playing around with dates too much.

God bless,
- H

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The parable of the foolish virgins.
Etc.

Your thoughts?
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board. Yes, there is
A Great GRACE Departure Of The Body Of Christ To Heaven (aka rapture),
but it is Confusing Many. We can go through a study IF you wish, but
you may want to prayerfully and Carefully consider this first:

Bible Answer For Confusing church Bewilderment!

GRACE And Peace...

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A lot of Christian people believe that there will be a "pre-tribulation rapture”, that is: they believe that before the beast of Revelation takes over, makes war on the saints, and demands his mark on each person's body, all Christians will be "raptured".

The word rapture and the idea of a removal of living people to heaven is not in the Bible.

The Bible does not teach a pre-tribulation rapture. It teaches tribulation and how we must endure until the end. Because these people believe that they will not be here for the tribulation, they are not spiritually or physically preparing themselves, or their children, for what is to come.

They cannot see what is happening before their very eyes. They are so locked into deception that they cannot see nor hear. Not only are they deceived, they condemn anyone who does not believe in a pretribulation rapture.

The nature of deception is that you really believe what is false and that you disbelieve what is true. The only way that someone can come out of deception is if they really love the truth. If someone truly loves the scriptures, he will change his beliefs to conform to the scriptures when he sees that he is wrong. Unfortunately, most people feel that they have too much to lose by changing their false belief system. What if a dispensationalist preacher accepted the truth that he has been preaching a lie? Do you think his preacher friends will congratulate him for leaving deception? Do you think his dispensationalist congregation will be happy with him? There is a good chance that he will lose his tenure and position. Because many love the praise of men more than the praise of God, they will stay in deception rather lose their standing in their community. They cannot even afford to think that their beliefs may be wrong. You have to really love the truth to run this race.

Dispensationalism and the rapture is a heresy taught all across the face of the earth in Bible colleges and seminaries. It is preached and taught from pulpits, in books, and videos. If you go to a dispensationalist church, the people may hand you an armload of books to read about dispensationalist doctrines. They will invite you to sit through their biased Bible studies and maybe have you watch dispensationalist teachers on videos or in conferences. They will use all kinds of sophistry in their sermons. They will take scriptures out of context and make them infer a meaning that simply isn’t there. They will say that you are not a "Bible-believer" if you refuse to believe in dispensationalism. They will also tell you that you have to, "rightly divide the word of truth" as if the scriptures will lead you to dispensationalist conclusions. Then they may send more books home with you to read. If you remain unconvinced, they may berate you, and maybe even call you a heretic and will consign you to the hell they think is to come onto the earth.

All this is really sad, because the truth of God’s Plans for His people, are for their wellbeing and He is ready to pour out His blessings upon every Christian who stands firm in their faith during the testing time to come.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is a rapture, I think we missed it.

What I believe will happen is the church will eventually get off it's haunches and rise up and make the light shine.
I just don't know how much longer we have to do it.

Jesus said when he came back that we would be where he is, and he is here, in us, in the church.
Just like God was with the Israelites in the desert. And he promised he would never leave us.
But have we left him?

Time is short.
Hugs

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Christian people believe that there will be a "pre-tribulation rapture”, that is: they believe that before the beast of Revelation takes over, makes war on the saints, and demands his mark on each person's body, all Christians will be "raptured".

The word rapture and the idea of a removal of living people to heaven is not in the Bible.

The Bible does not teach a pre-tribulation rapture. It teaches tribulation and how we must endure until the end. Because these people believe that they will not be here for the tribulation, they are not spiritually or physically preparing themselves, or their children, for what is to come.

They cannot see what is happening before their very eyes. They are so locked into deception that they cannot see nor hear. Not only are they deceived, they condemn anyone who does not believe in a pretribulation rapture.

The nature of deception is that you really believe what is false and that you disbelieve what is true. The only way that someone can come out of deception is if they really love the truth. If someone truly loves the scriptures, he will change his beliefs to conform to the scriptures when he sees that he is wrong. Unfortunately, most people feel that they have too much to lose by changing their false belief system. What if a dispensationalist preacher accepted the truth that he has been preaching a lie? Do you think his preacher friends will congratulate him for leaving deception? Do you think his dispensationalist congregation will be happy with him? There is a good chance that he will lose his tenure and position. Because many love the praise of men more than the praise of God, they will stay in deception rather lose their standing in their community. They cannot even afford to think that their beliefs may be wrong. You have to really love the truth to run this race.

Dispensationalism and the rapture is a heresy taught all across the face of the earth in Bible colleges and seminaries. It is preached and taught from pulpits, in books, and videos. If you go to a dispensationalist church, the people may hand you an armload of books to read about dispensationalist doctrines. They will invite you to sit through their biased Bible studies and maybe have you watch dispensationalist teachers on videos or in conferences. They will use all kinds of sophistry in their sermons. They will take scriptures out of context and make them infer a meaning that simply isn’t there. They will say that you are not a "Bible-believer" if you refuse to believe in dispensationalism. They will also tell you that you have to, "rightly divide the word of truth" as if the scriptures will lead you to dispensationalist conclusions. Then they may send more books home with you to read. If you remain unconvinced, they may berate you, and maybe even call you a heretic and will consign you to the hell they think is to come onto the earth.

All this is really sad, because the truth of God’s Plans for His people, are for their wellbeing and He is ready to pour out His blessings upon every Christian who stands firm in their faith during the testing time to come.

Born-again believers being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds IS the rapture!
Here is a clear prophecy of the rapture of the church: “According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left """will be caught up""" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words” (1 Thessalonians 4:15–18).

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Born-again believers being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds IS the rapture!
Here is a clear prophecy of the rapture of the church: “According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left """will be caught up""" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words” (1 Thessalonians 4:15–18).

Reactions: amigo de christo

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The dead need no rapture because the soul and spirit rise naturally back to God. The rapture is about moving living physical bodies up to the clouds of the Earth.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't always agree with you, ... but when you're right, you're right.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Saints all died....

I'm talking about saints either now or in the future.

1Co 15:51 Listen, and I will tell you a divine mystery: not all of us will die, but we will all be transformed.
1Co 15:52 It will happen in an instant—in the twinkling of his eye. For when the last trumpet is sounded, the dead will come back to life. We will be indestructible and we will be transformed.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

I believe it will be after Aug. 12th, the exact day, hour, or year, obviously I do not know.

I picked that date based off the warnings our Lord gave us in his holy Gospels.

*The parable of the foolish virgins.
*Wars (Russia vs Ukraine) and rumors of wars (WWIII)
*Woe unto them that are nursing (give suck) and who are pregnant (with child). (Baby formula shortages)
*Roe vs Wade, Biden promoting abortion is akin to Herod massacring the innocents.
*It's hurricane season during august, Jesus warns about extreme weather.
* Famine aka starvation, food shortages, record low wheat and animal feed reserves.
* Pestilence, COVID, monkey pox.
* The prophesy of Saint Malachy, the Pope is old, they say he could be the last one.
* St Paul to the Romans, chap 1, warning of LGBT propaganda, in the latter days.
Etc.

Your thoughts?

Well, I need not worry about any of that.
I don't live in the kingdom of the beast. The false prophet decieves apostate Israel, not where I live. As for the rapture.I won't be part of hat as well.
I think maybe I will plant a garden when it's about time for the day of the Lord. Maybe not.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

1Co 15:51 Listen, and I will tell you a divine mystery: not all of us will die, but we will all be transformed.
1Co 15:52 It will happen in an instant—in the twinkling of his eye. For when the last trumpet is sounded, the dead will come back to life. We will be indestructible and we will be transformed.

I understand Paul was once a pharisee so I'm sure he studied much of what the former prophets of Israel wrote about Israel.
But I don't believe Paul knew all the things in Revelation because Christ did not give it to him.
I would bet Paul did not know about a second resurection at the end of the millinium.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe that's purgatory? Or some that get left behind as witnesses?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe that's purgatory? Or some that get left behind as witnesses?

??? Paul is saying some people will survive the Great Tribulation and they will not die bodily but be changed into immortals, then they will be raptured up to the clouds.