Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I do not care what you think. I care what God thinks. He thinks the children are real important. Looking at end time prophesy we know that Israel will be attacked and judged and go through the wrath of GOD. Anyone trying to conflate cursed terrorists with saved Israel in the end is deeply confused at best.
I know you don't care. You're obsessed against the God of Israel. That's a road to Hell fire. Sit back and watch God fight for Israel, again and again. Israel is home to stay in the Land of the Bible.

Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know you don't care. You're obsessed against the God of Israel. That's a road to Hell fire. Sit back and watch God fight for Israel, again and again. Israel is home to stay in the Land of the Bible.
The Israel God restores and protects is saved Israel. Not the secular unbelieving nation mass murdering children today. Any talk of God hating people that are against this genocide is false and ridiculous
Amos 9:14-15
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
He will bring them AFTER they believe and are His people. Not yet. They have a rendezvous with destiny first in the Great Tribulation. Most of them also a rendezvous with judgment and death. Only a remnant is saved in the end.
15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.
He will plant those who get saved in the land. Those who planted themselves there today have no promise of not being pulled or killed from God. None at all. God is for the children being mass murdered and starved.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it will not be realized until the end after they receive Jesus. Of course it is not realized yet.

So what. That was God's people with Him leading them. No connection to Israel today.

God will also destroy the wicked in the end who fight Him. No relation to unbelieving Israel today whatsoever. Using the name Israel does not make you God's people. The Israel He saves is the remnant who receive Jesus in the end. The majority of Jewish people will be killed before then. Not protected. Not His people. Not saved.

The Lord is the God of believers. The unbelieving Israel today has not more privileges or rights than Palestinians or any other nation.

Only after they all receive Jesus. The majority who die before that time are not restored or believers. Only the little remnant in the very end all get saved.

If you do not curse murdering terrorists, God will! The Israel we are not to curse are believers who God will restore to that land after they get saved. Not terrorists borrowing the name Israel today.

He will rule from Jerusalem and the newly saved Israel of that day will help Him rule. No relation to Israel today.
But you act as if no preparation, no plan is being made for the remnant.
>>God's sheep were written in the Book of Life long before we were born.
I was born a sinner, separate from God, though on His list. He made preparations, orchestrated events and sent people in my life to lead me to my divine appointment 35 years later.
He is doing that now with this remnant Jewish population, setting the stage, preparing for their salvation. We are only a few years away from this event.
but – As the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north and from all the countries where He had banished them. For I will restore them to their own land which I gave to their fathers.” Jer. 16:15

“Say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD, - Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land.” Ezek.37:21
The Jewish nation became a state in 1948/49. This gathering of Israel is significant. Many scholars agree that this is when the clock started to tick, a sign that this would be the last generation that would see the end of the ages, the Gentile nations and the Second Coming.

He already started gathering these unbelieving Jews, preparing them for their appointment ... millions of them!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel God restores and protects is saved Israel. Not the secular unbelieving nation mass murdering children today. Any talk of God hating people that are against this genocide is false and ridiculous

He will bring them AFTER they believe and are His people. Not yet. They have a rendezvous with destiny first in the Great Tribulation. Most of them also a rendezvous with judgment and death. Only a remnant is saved in the end.

He will plant those who get saved in the land. Those who planted themselves there today have no promise of not being pulled or killed from God. None at all. God is for the children being mass murdered and starved.
Israel is home to stay and all you wannabees won't run them out! Unless you want to commit suicide.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel is home to stay and all you wannabees won't run them out! Unless you want to commit suicide.
We shall see. I would think that they will only be there to stay after God brings them back and protects and restores them AFTER they accept Jesus in the end. A lot can happen before that.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We shall see. I would think that they will only be there to stay after God brings them back and protects and restores them AFTER they accept Jesus in the end. A lot can happen before that.
Christians already see! Israel is home to stay!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But you act as if no preparation, no plan is being made for the remnant.
The plan is that they go through the wrath of God also called the tribulation and the time of Jacob's trouble
>>God's sheep were written in the Book of Life long before we were born.
Because He knows they would choose to be saved. No one was destined to hell and heaven. Our destiny was that Jesus would die to make a way for as many as receive Him. Not destined regardless! Otherwise He died for nothing.
I was born a sinner, separate from God, though on His list. He made preparations, orchestrated events and sent people in my life to lead me to my divine appointment 35 years later.
Yes He gives us every opportunity. Not all accept it though.
He is doing that now with this remnant Jewish population, setting the stage, preparing for their salvation. We are only a few years away from this event.
In those few years comes the wrath of God though! THAT is what is prepared for Israel. That is the last week or seven years of Daniel. That is the trying and judgement that will purge and bring them to Him.
but – As the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north and from all the countries where He had banished them. For I will restore them to their own land which I gave to their fathers.” Jer. 16:15
Only AFTER they accept Jesus in the end. Not now. Since 2/3 will die before the remnant all get saved, the unbelievers are not even part of the 'they' that will be restored.
“Say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD, - Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land.” Ezek.37:21 The Jewish nation became a state in 1948/49. This gathering of Israel is significant. Many scholars agree that this is when the clock started to tick, a sign that this would be the last generation that would see the end of the ages, the Gentile nations and the Second Coming.
He will gather them from all over and give them the promised land AFTER they accept and believe in Jesus. Not before.
He already started gathering these unbelieving Jews, preparing them for their appointment ... millions of them!
Says who? They gather, yes. He is not their God and they His people who are holy now. They are a wicked unbelieving nation that rejects Jesus and kill and destroy etc. When He restores and protects them there will be no mistaking it! It will be real. They also will be saved first. They do not get the blessing first.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The plan is that they go through the wrath of God also called the tribulation and the time of Jacob's trouble

Because He knows they would choose to be saved. No one was destined to hell and heaven. Our destiny was that Jesus would die to make a way for as many as receive Him. Not destined regardless! Otherwise He died for nothing.

Yes He gives us every opportunity. Not all accept it though.

In those few years comes the wrath of God though! THAT is what is prepared for Israel. That is the last week or seven years of Daniel. That is the trying and judgement that will purge and bring them to Him.

Only AFTER they accept Jesus in the end. Not now. Since 2/3 will die before the remnant all get saved, the unbelievers are not even part of the 'they' that will be restored.

He will gather them from all over and give them the promised land AFTER they accept and believe in Jesus. Not before.

Says who? They gather, yes. He is not their God and they His people who are holy now. They are a wicked unbelieving nation that rejects Jesus and kill and destroy etc. When He restores and protects them there will be no mistaking it! It will be real. They also will be saved first. They do not get the blessing first.
Your CONSTANT attacks on Israel tells me all I need to know about you!

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your opinion. Nobody is gonna remove Israel from the Land of the Bible! No matter how much you try.
Not after they get saved and God protects them. Prophesy also tells us Jerusalem will be attacked and etc so I assume they will have some sort of presence there till the end.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not after they get saved and God protects them. Prophesy also tells us Jerusalem will be attacked and etc so I assume they will have some sort of presence there till the end.
Yeah Jerusalem will be attacked and Jesus will return to fight for Israel. Israel's enemies will be terminated!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I really don't think Jesus, the God of Israel has to ask your permission to slaughter Israel's enemies.
No one said He did or would. We do know that only comes after they are saved though. Not today, where the opposite is closer to the truth.
Yeah Jerusalem will be attacked and Jesus will return to fight for Israel. Israel's enemies will be terminated!
After they believe. Not before.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one said He did or would. We do know that only comes after they are saved though. Not today, where the opposite is closer to the truth.

After they believe. Not before.
You have ZERO proof of anything.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is clear. All Israel will be saved in the end. Not before. Most will die before that. Israel is heading straight into the very wrath of God.
Why do you attack Israel like Satan? You don't know what Israel believes. You're not the Judge!!!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do you attack Israel like Satan? You don't know what Israel believes. You're not the Judge!!!
The prophesies of the end and Israel being saved are clear. Your attempt to say that prophesies in the bible are some sort of judgment of posters on this site rather than the written clear word of God is exposed. Yes we all know what Israel today believes. Both by their fruits and by polls that break down who believes what.

Status
Not open for further replies.