Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can disagree. Why anyone denies the patently obvious is a topic for another thread.
Well please cite your "patently obvious" that Israel is intentionally targeting civilians in their war with Hamas.
Don't they claim they hide like rats in tunnels? That is your excuse for starving and murdering tens of thousands of women and children?!
Not just tunnels. Why were these people in hunger in the first place? Because Hamas was taking th food aid sent to help the people and hoarding it for their murderous thugs pretending to be soldiers. I take it you hate America for the millions we killed in WW 2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. In war civilian deaths are a sad reality.

So let me ask you this:

You are now in charge of the IDF, yu have witnessed Oct. 7th massacre of innocents by Hamas. What do you do now? Not go to war because Hiamas hides in the neighborhoods, tunnels, peoples homes, schools and hoispitals? Let them keep killing your civilians because they keep arsenals in hospitals and you are too sensitive to kill Palestinian citizens?
What evil nonsense. Certainly not something that should ever darken the thoughts or lips of any believer.
Well if all were believers and jesus were here reigning, we would have no war! but as James wrote:

James 4

King James Version

4 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

So let me ask you this. As it seems you are against war, and you live in a country of all believers, would you just let a group like Hamas come in and kill your people? You would not invade their nation to end their killing of your people?
I don't care if they agree there really is a Santa. If we took a poll in the Nazi camps, I suspect the people there would have thought the death of Nazis would have been a good thing. Believers should know it is wicked to starve a population, bomb their hospitals and houses, and slaugher tens of thousands of innocent people, demonizing the children by calling them legitimate targets!
You seem to wish to intentionally forget that Israel sends leaflets, text messages, and other communications telling th ePalestinians that they are going to attack an area and to leave. It is Hamas who has forced people to stay a tgunpoint! It is Hamas who have kidnapped men to serve as butchers.

And you should check your facts. Before this war, Israel was teh middle east nation sending more aid to Gaza than any Arab nation.

And children are not legitimate targets. But when Hamas knowng they can fire up gullible people with emotions, intentionally use hospitals as armories, what is your solution?

But as an armchair quarterback you seem to have lots of condmenation for Israel who went to war afer Hamas butcherd over 1300 of their innocents. Launched rockets for years into Israel. Snuck butchers in and slaughtered civilians at will

So here is your chance to show how Israel should do this war right in the eyes of God as the believer you are.

So how should Iswrael conduct this war to finally end an organization that has vowed genocide against jews.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that tens of thousands have been killed and that they are being starved and terrorized, and Hamas is not the source for that world news. But if it came to weighing news from Israel against news from inside Gaza, I would lean toward rejecting anything whatsoever from Israel from now on. That doesn't mean I also would not take other news with a grain of salt. It just means that Israel ruled itself OUT of the realm of truth completely as far as I am concerned.

I believe that when the hostages were brought into Gaza .......th Palestinians tried attacking them.

That is fact outside your fantasies concerning the people trained to kill and sacrifice themselves for Islam.

Nice try .....for the uninformed.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well please cite your "patently obvious" that Israel is intentionally targeting civilians in their war with Hamas.
Sorry, the news is so full of horror accounts it is not worth debating. example: ‘Massacre’: Israel forces attack crowds waiting for aid in Gaza, killing 21
The issue on this thread is how anyone calling themselves christian could defend the Israeli terror.
Not just tunnels. Why were these people in hunger in the first place? Because Hamas was taking th food aid sent to help the people and hoarding it for their murderous thugs pretending to be soldiers. I take it you hate America for the millions we killed in WW 2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. In war civilian deaths are a sad reality.
No. Because Israeli stops the aid trucks.
So let me ask you this:

You are now in charge of the IDF, yu have witnessed Oct. 7th massacre of innocents by Hamas. What do you do now? Not go to war because Hiamas hides in the neighborhoods, tunnels, peoples homes, schools and hoispitals? Let them keep killing your civilians because they keep arsenals in hospitals and you are too sensitive to kill Palestinian citizens?

Well if all were believers and jesus were here reigning, we would have no war! but as James wrote:
I ask myself whether existing in the land of Israel is worth mass murdering and starving tens of thousands of women and children or not. That is not an option as far as anyone with any love of God and human dignity is concerned. That is an option of demons.

James 4​

So let me ask you this. As it seems you are against war, and you live in a country of all believers, would you just let a group like Hamas come in and kill your people? You would not invade their nation to end their killing of your people?​

Ever heard of God? If a whole nation actually were His sheep, do you think He would allow the devil to kill them like that? Also, if a nation had a concience why would they not seek to kill the actual terrorists coming in, rather than regular people?
You seem to wish to intentionally forget that Israel sends leaflets, text messages, and other communications telling th ePalestinians that they are going to attack an area and to leave. It is Hamas who has forced people to stay a tgunpoint! It is Hamas who have kidnapped men to serve as butchers.

And you should check your facts. Before this war, Israel was teh middle east nation sending more aid to Gaza than any Arab nation.
Not even a joke claim, that. People obeying those terror leaflets were mowed down as we all know.
And children are not legitimate targets. But when Hamas knowng they can fire up gullible people with emotions, intentionally use hospitals as armories, what is your solution?
Go home and pack and move? If you can't get along with neighbors and treat them right and defend against actual criminals (rather than attack populations) then I have zero sympathy. Everyone has a right to be there! Not just some who steal it.
So here is your chance to show how Israel should do this war right in the eyes of God as the believer you are.
My God is Jesus. Not Satan. Israel as an unbelieving nation has zero rights from God to that land until they accept Jesus. No more than any other person there. God's promises of restoration hinge upon and come only after belief.
So how should Iswrael conduct this war to finally end an organization that has vowed genocide against jews.
We can say this is NOT the way. Unless there is a way, they why even be there? The old saying probably somewhat applies 'fit in, or... (censored) off'

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that when the hostages were brought into Gaza .......th Palestinians tried attacking them.

That is fact outside your fantasies concerning the people trained to kill and sacrifice themselves for Islam.

Nice try .....for the uninformed.
Believe whatever you like. Remember there are far more hostages in Israeli jails.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who asked about a school curriculum (before they blew up the schools)? We do not annihilate and starve a population for their choice of ciriculum
lol..

These kids CHEERED!!

I know. You will never see, I am beating a dead horse.

I leave you to your hate.

1710527576973.png

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now as far as after the 1000 years I am somewhat murky about what will happen.
I assume that at that time we will all be together as His people and God Himself (and us of course) will move to the new earth forever, and our city (New Jerusalem) will come down to earth.
We all are murky about some things, the details aren't all there. The first earth and first heavens are destroyed along with Hades, everyone in it, Death, Satan and His horde (obviously there would be no need for them anymore). Then the New Jerusalem is the New earth/heaven, a place beyond our imagination.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lol..

These kids CHEERED!!

I know. You will never see, I am beating a dead horse.

I leave you to your hate.

View attachment 43340
Looking at old school curriculum (before they destroyed the schools) is simply not an excuse to mass murder literally tens of thousands of women and children. Sorry that is news to you and considered hate. What is actually hateful is starving and killing children. You have no bible or moral case so you have no option but to slink away.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We all are murky about some things, the details aren't all there. The first earth and first heavens are destroyed along with Hades, everyone in it, Death, Satan and His horde (obviously there would be no need for them anymore). Then the New Jerusalem is the New earth/heaven, a place beyond our imagination.
Amen! All the people (believers) we know are there right now if they died. Looking forward to the reunion and meeting Noah and Adam and etc as well! Our home is now far away, upon a golden strand....

• Love

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Casting out insane and false accusations is not replacement for defending your position. There is no possibility of defending Israeli terrorism and genocide and treatment of civilians. Certainly not using the bible. So you are left with empty lies and diversion attempts. Is that what you think Jesus wants?
Hold on. God has a Land Covenant with the Israelites that was never been completely realized. When God gave them the promised land, He specifically told them to kill all the inhabitants then.

In Deuteronomy 3:6 Moses is recounting for the Israelites the events that had occurred during their journeying toward the promised land: “And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.”

But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, you shall let nothing that breathes remain alive, but you shall utterly destroy them: the Hittite and the Amorite and the Canaanite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite, just as the Lord your God has commanded you.
Deut. 20:16-17

When Jesus returns _ soon _ He will utterly destroy all nations who come against Jerusalem and the land will be theirs as promised in the Covenant for 1000 years. So then, do not take the side of the nations that will soon come against Jerusalem (Muslims).
If you curse Israel, God will curse you.
Bless them, and you will be blessed.
His Davidic Covenant has not been fulfilled either. JESUS WILL RULE ON HIS THRONE IN A NEW TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM. Of course Amillennialists do not accept this view, they will learn to when it happens.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are now in charge of the IDF, yu have witnessed Oct. 7th massacre of innocents by Hamas.
Wrong premise. IDF willfully turned a blind eye ...and allowed Hamas to massacre their (Israel's) own people. They sacrificed their own in order to justify a war.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Casting out insane and false accusations is not replacement for defending your position. There is no possibility of defending Israeli terrorism and genocide and treatment of civilians. Certainly not using the bible. So you are left with empty lies and diversion attempts. Is that what you think Jesus wants?
I think you're on very dangerous ground.

Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hold on. God has a Land Covenant with the Israelites that was never been completely realized.
And it will not be realized until the end after they receive Jesus. Of course it is not realized yet.
When God gave them the promised land, He specifically told them to kill all the inhabitants then.
So what. That was God's people with Him leading them. No connection to Israel today.
In Deuteronomy 3:6 Moses is recounting for the Israelites the events that had occurred during their journeying toward the promised land: “And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.”
God will also destroy the wicked in the end who fight Him. No relation to unbelieving Israel today whatsoever. Using the name Israel does not make you God's people. The Israel He saves is the remnant who receive Jesus in the end. The majority of Jewish people will be killed before then. Not protected. Not His people. Not saved.
But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, you shall let nothing that breathes remain alive, but you shall utterly destroy them: the Hittite and the Amorite and the Canaanite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite, just as the Lord your God has commanded you.
Deut. 20:16-17
The Lord is the God of believers. The unbelieving Israel today has not more privileges or rights than Palestinians or any other nation.
When Jesus returns _ soon _ He will utterly destroy all nations who come against Jerusalem and the land will be theirs as promised in the Covenant for 1000 years. So then, do not take the side of the nations that will soon come against Jerusalem (Muslims).
Only after they all receive Jesus. The majority who die before that time are not restored or believers. Only the little remnant in the very end all get saved.
If you curse Israel, God will curse you.
If you do not curse murdering terrorists, God will! The Israel we are not to curse are believers who God will restore to that land after they get saved. Not terrorists borrowing the name Israel today.
Bless them, and you will be blessed. His Davidic Covenant has not been fulfilled either. JESUS WILL RULE ON HIS THRONE IN A NEW TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM. Of course Amillennialists do not accept this view, they will learn to when it happens.
He will rule from Jerusalem and the newly saved Israel of that day will help Him rule. No relation to Israel today.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you're on very dangerous ground.

Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;
I think I do not care what you think. I care what God thinks. He thinks the children are real important. Looking at end time prophesy we know that Israel will be attacked and judged and go through the wrath of GOD. Anyone trying to conflate cursed terrorists with saved Israel in the end is deeply confused at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.