Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All those who have not believed and have been saved are under the law.
Are you deliberately being cryptic in your reply? Explain yourself please if you want me to grasp what you are really saying.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes you can say that about all conflicts including our differences of opinions.
I suppose you can say whatever you want. The trick is supporting it.
I believed that the English text was written in plain English. It is your English comprehension that you have a problem with. Not my eschatology.
Sorry, your post was confused nonsense regarding Daniel 7. The example I cited was how you called the leopard something other than Greece.
That may have been the case back around 334 BC, but the same third beast is still influencing people groups and nation to use its dominate characteristic today as well, in which case the Grecian Empire may have manifested the characteristics of the third beast back when Alexandra the great lived, but today the players under the influence of the third beast is certainly not Grecian in any way shape of form.
The kingdoms of the world were pictures as animals. Each one specifically and in sequence. The final beast was pictured with all their characteristics. (seven heads)
As for your claim that I am not making my points in plain English is a false argument on your part since you have read and understood what I have posted and have attempted to post your rebuttals by offering an old worn out understanding from around 500 years ago. You have also attacked the person by claiming that I have not used plain English in my posts.
When you rattle off a scenario based solely on a confused interpretation of prophesy (that we don't have time or interest in fleshing out) that is not plain talk. It is like building a house of cards where each new card rests on the pile below, and none of the cards are solid, worthy, or stable.
So again, I will state that you brush off the wisdom that I have presented as being "Confused nonsense,"
Call your offerings what you like.
when the reality is that you have been presenting false eschatological understanding around what is happening between Gaza and Israel.
No, I have presented the fact that mass murdering multitudes of women and children and starving the survivors is evil. That is what the thread is about. Giving you the opportunity to defend the terrorism is you think it is good. (not weird left field cult like prophesy teachings). As for bible prophesy, we know Israel will exist in some form in the end time and that it will be attacked etc. In this thread I suggested that it is no wonder a just God would allow that to happen, considering their great sins such as in Gaza in particular. That has nothing to do with 'false eschatological understanding'.
My take on the situation is that both sides seem to be saying that the God that they worship is more powerful than the God that the other side is worshipping.
In what way does Israel have a god?? Most there according to polls have no god or belief. You seem to be pretending it is Israel of old who believed in God. The laws of the land of Israel are not religious based are they? In fact God calls modern Israel Sodom!
Dad, the reality is that you have no understanding of who or what entities the beast or the little horn are. My understanding is that the Bests and the Horn are heavenly host who have rebelled against God in league with Satan and the beasts and the Little Horn are able to influence people groups, kingdoms, nations and empires to do their wicked bidding in an effort to upsurge God through the people who have chosen to inhabit their respective domains.
Not worth discussing since the little horn is a man
The fact that you can identify people groups, kingdoms, nations and empires who have manifested the respective domain that they have chosen to live in, does not mean that you have been able to determine who or what entity the actual beasts and Little Horn are.
It is not even a serious question. The beast is Satan and also his man on earth that he possesses in a real sense. The little horn is the Antichrist. No mystery there.
Now should Israel be ashamed for acting in their own strength and not repent to God for their continual idolatrous worship over the past four ages, I would say yes. But as God foretold in Deuteronomy that over time He would increase the burden on them for their turning away from Him.
The thread is about the death and terror they increase on others.
God has also stated that if Israel would repent of their sins that He would hear from heaven and turn once more to hear their cries.
Right, in the end after most of them are killed and the remnant accept Jesus.
But who is considering this aspect of what is happening to Israel today and will continue to happen until God has broken Israel's spirit such that they will seek His terms of Peace.

Goodbye
This thread is considering what is happening today.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“If” that was some horrific massacre??? You aren’t sure?
What flew over your head in that comparison was that it was a comparison. When I say, 'if a horsefly is big, then you should see how big an eagle is' - that does not mean there is no eagle or fly.
I think it would be helpful and healing for you to recognize it as such.

Recompense.

It’s also a warning to never do that again.
Try making sense.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fact is the Wars are all a setup ! playing people for fools !
I do not want anyone hurt regardless ! but when one tosses a rock in the pond it makes ripples ?
You should know how the Devil works by now, it's easy for the Devil to lead people astray ?

This Mob took to the State of Israel in fact and Oh no ? did they not think that they would fight back !
Go and take on a hornets nest ? and see what happens, for one, get ready to run !
The issue is not that Israel killed the terrorists. It is that they leveled Gaza and starved a population and terrorized and mass murdered them.
I support the PM of Israel on this issue !
That is a clear position.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is not that Israel killed the terrorists. It is that they leveled Gaza and starved a population and terrorized and mass murdered them.

That is a clear position.

That's called a consequence. When the consequence is severe enough, the action isn't repeated.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do know the difference. First, who says that Israel is committing mass murder of women and children and starving them?
The news says. The death figures say. Reporters say. Cameras say. etc
Hamas? US Democrats? Second, given that Hamas uses women and children to hide behind, it is impossible for Israel to avoid completely the danger to women and children.
Yes, it is. That is not a reason to mass murder children.
We are depleting our own materiel supplies. For what? Where is Europe in all of this? We are borrowing money from China to pay for supplies to fight Russia.
Guess you are finished then
Are you really that naive? Apartments, schools, convoys, etc. etc. etc. are where Hamas is.
They are everywhere you claim, we get it. So that makes everyone fair game. No. Sorry. Your reasoning is evil.
That is the battlefield that Hamas has established.
No. You have just called children legitimate targets because of hatred for criminals who live in the same city.
Biden has shown repeatably that his foreign policies are just wrong. It is the fact that the guy can barely order his ice cream or read his lines and he is the one calling the shots. What do you think our enemies will do in that circumstance except attack, if not the US, certainly US friends and allies.
So? Maybe repent and get a good leader?
Yes, absolutely. And the blame for China setting up missile bases in Cuba lays on him. The blame for China shipping drugs to the Mexican Cartels lays on him. Why are you siding with him?
Siding with who? Just because there are other wicked nations and leaders in the world does not mean that wiping out homes and people and starving and depriving people of medical care etc etc is right in Gaza.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's called a consequence. When the consequence is severe enough, the action isn't repeated.
Says who? If the response is barbaric and clearly excessive, cruel and an act of genocide and terror, then maybe that has consequences in this world as well. Remember, there are more people on earth than those in Israel and Gaza. The world and God are watching

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says who? If the response is barbaric and clearly excessive, cruel and an act of genocide and terror, then maybe that has consequences in this world as well. Remember, there are more people on earth than those in Israel and Gaza. The world and God are watching

Like Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question that arose with the poster who mentioned that was whether modern secular Israel was run by the 10 commandments. That was the claim. No one talked about them changing.
So then what did you mean by what you said....quote....If you claim the law of the land in Israel is the mosaic law, prove it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you live in Israel yourself, all your news is coming to you the same way I got mine. Just pick and choose. Young Israelis are choosing imprisonment rather than fight in this war.
Yes just as Americans did during Vietnam and even ww2. Doesn't change reality, it just shows some are against war.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not the issue. The issue is using Hamas as the excuse to mass murder and starve women and children
Well that is your accusation, now provide real proof instead of mere opinion.

You have forgotten that Israel prior to c. 2010 gave more aid to the Palestinian people than all of the fellow Muslim nations combined!

If the Palestinians want peace, they could have it any time they are willing to recognize Israel as a nation and agree to live in peace! Every time a Muslim state has done that, it has been a profitable and beneficial thing for them.

I await your hard evidence that this war is nothing more than the Israeli government using the terror thugs Hamas as an excuse to slaughter innocent civilians.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well that is your accusation, now provide real proof instead of mere opinion.
You have forgotten that Israel prior to c. 2010 gave more aid to the Palestinian people than all of the fellow Muslim nations combined!
Keeping the prison running is something that needs to be done.
If the Palestinians want peace, they could have it any time they are willing to recognize Israel as a nation and agree to live in peace! Every time a Muslim state has done that, it has been a profitable and beneficial thing for them.
What does live in peace mean? That they get back ancestral lands? That they can be free? Or?
I await your hard evidence that this war is nothing more than the Israeli government using the terror thugs Hamas as an excuse to slaughter innocent civilians.
Since tens of thousands of women and children were already killed and aid trucks stopped causing starvation, and etc etc etc etc etc etc if you see no evidence it is selective vision.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using history to justify other atrocities is lame

That's your rebuttal? Go make a picture or something. Intelligent discussion isn't your bag dad.... stick with art.

When the US base at Pearl Harbor was attacked on Dec 7, 1941-- the world was a chaotic place, immersed in wars, but as for the US-- we were a neutral country at that point. 2403 Americans were killed in the attack, with another 1178 wounded. War was declared the next day.

It was 3 and half years later, in August of 1945 that the US ended the war through the use of what I'm sure your delicate Canadian mental midgetry could never understand-- what you would call barbaric and clearly excessive, cruel and an act of genocide and terror actually ended a world war and saved countless lives.

The response was horrific. Terrible enough to ensure that to date, it's never been repeated.

The bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in an armed conflict.

Japan surrendered six days later. And the war ended.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean they have no connection to the bible. They are unbelievers for the most part, and as a nation

Well you are wrong. The Jews are connected to the Old and New Testament. But as “unbelievers” they cannot be saved as defined in the NT. The Jews are still in what we call the Old Covenant, and that covenant does not offer salvation. Now does the Old Covenant with God still exist? That is a debate.

But it is not that simple. What it means to be judged by the Law and judged by Grace is different. The Jews were looking for the messiah to be a human warlord king that would take out their oppressors and establish a kingdom and the Mosaic Law would be the rule of the world. And for a person to profess to be the Son of God---a God was one of worst sacrileges in their beliefs.

So Christ had that hurdle to over come and the Jew had the same hurdle to understand what was going on. With those conditions in place what will God do and how will Christ judge them? These are questions that are not addressed in the scriptures except the cut and dry of belief and unbelief. But is God going to give up on the Jews? It is my opinion that God has not given up on the Jews. And why we should still stand behind Israel, you do not want to be on the wrong side of the line during Armageddon.

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's your rebuttal?
No rebuttal needed. The Boston Strangler couldn't justify his murders by pointing at Jack the Ripper. Israel can't justify their murders by pointing at Hitler.
When the US base at Pearl Harbor was attacked on Dec 7, 1941-- the world was a chaotic place, immersed in wars, but as for the US-- we were a neutral country at that point. 2403 Americans were killed in the attack, with another 1178 wounded. War was declared the next day.
Point?
It was 3 and half years later, in August of 1945 that the US ended the war through the use of what I'm sure your delicate Canadian mental midgetry could never understand-- what you would call barbaric and clearly excessive, cruel and an act of genocide and terror actually ended a world war and saved countless lives.
In your opinion. Others say it was not necessary etc. I would say that whatever it was you can't use it as an excuse to kill people wantonly.
The response was horrific. Terrible enough to ensure that to date, it's never been repeated.
Stop trying to justify Israel by comparing other wicked events in history. You seem to think it is a game where the most horrific terrorist wins.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well you are wrong. The Jews are connected to the Old and New Testament.
No. No connection other than name only and prophesy.
But as “unbelievers” they cannot be saved as defined in the NT. The Jews are still in what we call the Old Covenant, and that covenant does not offer salvation. Now does the Old Covenant with God still exist? That is a debate.
The promises were dependent on belief. They won't get that land again till they believe. No covenant says they can steal it from others or have any right to it now. The restoration promise is for after they get saved.
But it is not that simple. What it means to be judged by the Law and judged by Grace is different. The Jews were looking for the messiah to be a human warlord king that would take out their oppressors and establish a kingdom and the Mosaic Law would be the rule of the world. And for a person to profess to be the Son of God---a God was one of worst sacrileges in their beliefs.
They should have known better.
So Christ had that hurdle to over come and the Jew had the same hurdle to understand what was going on. With those conditions in place what will God do and how will Christ judge them?
Easy. The same as all other people. Believe in Jesus or they have no eternal life.
These are questions that are not addressed in the scriptures except the cut and dry of belief and unbelief. But is God going to give up on the Jews?
No, He promised a seven year period where they would be tried and purged leading to salvation. That is not giving up on them.
It is my opinion that God has not given up on the Jews. And why we should still stand behind Israel, you do not want to be on the wrong side of the line during Armageddon.
Completely false! The Israel of today is nothing God stands behind or wants us to stand behind. They are extremely wicked terrorists that are unbelievers.

Status
Not open for further replies.