Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suppose you can say whatever you want. The trick is supporting it.

Sorry, your post was confused nonsense regarding Daniel 7. The example I cited was how you called the leopard something other than Greece.

The kingdoms of the world were pictures as animals. Each one specifically and in sequence. The final beast was pictured with all their characteristics. (seven heads)

When you rattle off a scenario based solely on a confused interpretation of prophesy (that we don't have time or interest in fleshing out) that is not plain talk. It is like building a house of cards where each new card rests on the pile below, and none of the cards are solid, worthy, or stable.

Call your offerings what you like.

No, I have presented the fact that mass murdering multitudes of women and children and starving the survivors is evil. That is what the thread is about. Giving you the opportunity to defend the terrorism is you think it is good. (not weird left field cult like prophesy teachings). As for bible prophesy, we know Israel will exist in some form in the end time and that it will be attacked etc. In this thread I suggested that it is no wonder a just God would allow that to happen, considering their great sins such as in Gaza in particular. That has nothing to do with 'false eschatological understanding'.

In what way does Israel have a god?? Most there according to polls have no god or belief. You seem to be pretending it is Israel of old who believed in God. The laws of the land of Israel are not religious based are they? In fact God calls modern Israel Sodom!

Not worth discussing since the little horn is a man

It is not even a serious question. The beast is Satan and also his man on earth that he possesses in a real sense. The little horn is the Antichrist. No mystery there.

The thread is about the death and terror they increase on others.

Right, in the end after most of them are killed and the remnant accept Jesus.

This thread is considering what is happening today.

Ah! Dad, the eschatological understanding that you hold to has been false from the time it was created to demonise the RCC and the Pope during the time of the reformation fathers.

The Danisl 2 Statue prophecy has no prophetic connect with the Beast prophecies in Daniel 7, but the Reformation Fathers linked the two together to reinforce their argument that the RCC was pure evil.

Now with regards to Gaza, the Palestinian people trapped in the Gaza Strip came about because their Muslim religious Brothers refused to accept them into their respective nations and countries. The Little Horn beast left the Palestinians in the Gaza strip to be a thorn in the side of Israel.

Now the Book of Revelation confirms for us that Satan, the Beast and the Little Horn/False Prophet are all wicked fallen heavenly hosts, but the Reformation Fathers changed this eschatological understanding to suit their purposes five hundred years ago.

God foretold in the Books of the Pentateuch that when Israel turned away from worshipping Him that they would suffer and that over time if they did not repent and turn back to Him that the level of their oppression would increase by a factor of seven time.

What you are looking at is a very small part of the big picture concerning Israel and making a call on the small part that you are considering.

In Genesis 12:3 God said that "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in/through you shall be blessed, All the families {of this world}, who inhabiting My fertile field/soil.

Your understanding of God's purposes for Israel is off, and I perceive that you are flogging a dead horse, so to speak.

When you get your eschatological right, then it might be interesting to listen to what your POV then is.

Goodbye

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. No connection other than name only and prophesy.

The promises were dependent on belief. They won't get that land again till they believe. No covenant says they can steal it from others or have any right to it now. The restoration promise is for after they get saved.

They should have known better.

Easy. The same as all other people. Believe in Jesus or they have no eternal life.

No, He promised a seven year period where they would be tried and purged leading to salvation. That is not giving up on them.

Completely false! The Israel of today is nothing God stands behind or wants us to stand behind. They are extremely wicked terrorists that are unbelievers.

I am going to disagree with everything you said.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ah! Dad, the eschatological understanding that you hold to has been false from the time it was created to demonise the RCC and the Pope during the time of the reformation fathers.
Prove it
The Danisl 2 Statue prophecy has no prophetic connect with the Beast prophecies in Daniel 7, but the Reformation Fathers linked the two together to reinforce their argument that the RCC was pure evil.
Except Dan 2 covers all the kingdoms till the time Jesus returns to take over. So it obviously includes the last kingdom
Now with regards to Gaza, the Palestinian people trapped in the Gaza Strip came about because their Muslim religious Brothers refused to accept them into their respective nations and countries. The Little Horn beast left the Palestinians in the Gaza strip to be a thorn in the side of Israel.
No. They lost their homes and were herded there basically. Not sure why you expect other nations to cover and pay for Israel's actions?
Now the Book of Revelation confirms for us that Satan, the Beast and the Little Horn/False Prophet are all wicked fallen heavenly hosts, but the Reformation Fathers changed this eschatological understanding to suit their purposes five hundred years ago.
I could dash that to pieces, but this is not the thread for it
God foretold in the Books of the Pentateuch that when Israel turned away from worshipping Him that they would suffer and that over time if they did not repent and turn back to Him that the level of their oppression would increase by a factor of seven time.

What you are looking at is a very small part of the big picture concerning Israel and making a call on the small part that you are considering.
No. There are more prophesies about the return of Christ than His first coming. The end time was a highly important focus of prophesy
In Genesis 12:3 God said that "I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in/through you shall be blessed, All the families {of this world}, who inhabiting My fertile field/soil.
His people. Not bless them for idol worship and etc. Blessing Jewish people relates to their salvation, not covering up for their terrorism.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice the bible agrees with everything I said though

That is why I disagreed with everything you said because the Bible disagrees with everything you said.
And you are too far off in left field to waste my time correcting you.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The point-- since you are so determined not to see it, too invested in your own opinion of things to consider it, or simply too stubborn to acknowledge it.... there's actually a fourth option, but I don't want to insult you by calling you dense--- the point is this>>

October 7th, 2023 was Israel's December 7th, 1941. What you are seeing happening on the ground now is Israel's August 6 and 9th, 1945 response to that attack and their effort to stop Islamic terrorism in its tracks. They are actually quite restrained by comparison.

You should appreciate it. But of course, you can't-- because you are indignant toward Israel (and like America too) and sympathetic toward the terrorists.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is why I disagreed with everything you said because the Bible disagrees with everything you said.
And you are too far off in left field to waste my time correcting you.
You can't. No use pretending. Israel does not get restored and protected till after it gets saved, which is after the tribulation. There is a reason God allows them to go through it.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
October 7th, 2023 was Israel's December 7th, 1941. What you are seeing happening on the ground now is Israel's August 6 and 9th, 1945 response to that attack and their effort to stop Islamic terrorism in its tracks. They are actually quite restrained by comparison.
So, to be clear, you support the killing of children there?
You should appreciate it. But of course, you can't-- because you are indignant toward Israel (and like America too) and sympathetic toward the terrorists.
I don't care about Israel in particular any more than other nations actually. I also do not consider women and children terrorists.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, to be clear, you support the killing of children there?

I don't care about Israel in particular any more than other nations actually. I also do not consider women and children terrorists.

Yawn....

The bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians,

And from that day until now-- the whole world considers the cost of inviting a world war.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't. No use pretending. Israel does not get restored and protected till after it gets saved, which is after the tribulation. There is a reason God allows them to go through it.

It is not only what you are thinking that is wrong, it is the spirit of what you are thinking that is wrong.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is not only what you are thinking that is wrong, it is the spirit of what you are thinking that is wrong.
Says you. I'll go with the spirit that does not want to starve and kill tens of thousands of women and children, thanks. That is called the spirit of God.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says you. I'll go with the spirit that does not want to starve and kill tens of thousands of women and children, thanks. That is called the spirit of God.

God’s Spirit would be alien to you. The Jews go by God’s Spirit….
And God had already given Israel to the Israelites and the Mosaic Law defined Yahweh rules of War.

Deuteronomy 20:13-16
13 When the Lord your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. 14 Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the Lord your God has given you. 15 Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby. 16 Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes.

And they did just that….

Joshua 10:40
40 Thus Joshua struck all the land, the hill country and the Negev and the lowland and the slopes and all their kings. He left no survivor, but he utterly destroyed all who breathed, just as the Lord, the God of Israel, had commanded.

Joshua 11:11-14
11 They struck every person who was in it with the edge of the sword utterly destroying them; there was no one left who breathed. And he burned Hazor with fire. 12 Joshua captured all the cities of these kings, and all their kings, and he struck them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed them; just as Moses the servant of the Lord had commanded. 13 However, Israel did not burn any cities that stood on their mounds, except Hazor alone, which Joshua burned. 14 All the spoil of these cities and the cattle, the sons of Israel took as their plunder; but they struck every man with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them. They left no one who breathed.

Now the Jewish Laws are harsh and that is not our way but the Christians have tendency to be a little too soft on their enemies that is why they have to fight them over and over again.

You seem to be only concerned with Muslim lives. The Muslim terrorists intentionally target the innocent…and they are cowards and hide among residents which increase collateral damage.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God’s Spirit would be alien to you. The Jews go by God’s Spirit….
Oh? Is that the spirit that told them to reject Jesus?
And God had already given Israel to the Israelites and the Mosaic Law defined Yahweh rules of War.

Deuteronomy 20:13-16
13 When the Lord your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. 14 Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the Lord your God has given you. 15 Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby. 16 Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes.

And they did just that….
They meaning believers long ago. Not unbelievers. The next time God will be Israel's God and they His people will be after the receive Jesus in the end. None of the things that God told His people to do in ancient times apply the nation of Israel today. He will not be protecting them again till after they accept Jesus in the end.
Now the Jewish Laws are harsh and that is not our way but the Christians have tendency to be a little too soft on their enemies that is why they have to fight them over and over again.
There is no such thing as Jewish law except the secular laws they enact for themselves. Zero connection to the bible
You seem to be only concerned with Muslim lives.
No, that just happens to be who Israel is mass murdering. If it were Hindus, it would not matter.
The Muslim terrorists intentionally target the innocent…
By the apartment and aid line up full like Israel?
and they are cowards and hide among residents which increase collateral damage.
Damage done by...Israel.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh? Is that the spirit that told them to reject Jesus?

They meaning believers long ago. Not unbelievers. The next time God will be Israel's God and they His people will be after the receive Jesus in the end. None of the things that God told His people to do in ancient times apply the nation of Israel today. He will not be protecting them again till after they accept Jesus in the end.

There is no such thing as Jewish law except the secular laws they enact for themselves. Zero connection to the bible

No, that just happens to be who Israel is mass murdering. If it were Hindus, it would not matter.

By the apartment and aid line up full like Israel?

Damage done by...Israel.

LOL On Judgment Day tell God you stood against Israel….And sided with the Muslims….. And see what it gets ya. LOL

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes I did that for over 5 years - read nothing but scripture devotionally - and came to a different perspective that you were taught in "the JW system".
I was raised in Christendom and believed what I was taught until I was of age to think for myself…. too many things bothered me, and no one had answers to my many questions…..it made them uncomfortable that I asked.

Only when I spoke to JW’s was everything made crystal clear. No question was too hard or off limits. Studying the Bible with them was the most exciting thing I have ever undertaken. I had so many questions and they were all answered from the Bible. For the first time in my life I understood the Lord’s Prayer! I never knew what I was praying for even though I had uttered that prayer countless times.

Just out of curiosity, do you belong to a brotherhood who believe what you believe….who all arrived at the same conclusion as you did, just from studying the scriptures for themselves?
God has always provided teachers for his people…..they all had to believe the same truth. (1 Cor 1:10)

Unity is a product of God’s spirit…..if it was the same spirit moving all those who claim to have studied the Bible for themselves, and coming to their own conclusions….all would be drawn to the same conclusions…..but that is not the case….there are as many conclusions as there are people. Why? Who has found the needle in the haystack?

JW’s are over 8 million brothers and sisters, found in all nations, who all believe the same things and follow the same program for Bible study each week. Over 8 million people, who regularly meet together, and who have no beef with doctrine or in following through on what Jesus commanded us to do…..to “preach the good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations” before “the end” of this wicked world comes crashing down on all of earth’s inhabitants. (Matt 24:14)

Where are Christendom’s churches following through on the great commission? (Matt 28:19-20) It was a command, not a suggestion.....
Must be someone else’s job….

What is your big picture Carl?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was raised in Christendom and believed what I was taught until I was of age to think for myself…. too many things bothered me, and no one had answers to my many questions…..it made them uncomfortable that I asked.

Only when I spoke to JW’s was everything made crystal clear. No question was too hard or off limits. Studying the Bible with them was the most exciting thing I have ever undertaken. I had so many questions and they were all answered from the Bible. For the first time in my life I understood the Lord’s Prayer! I never knew what I was praying for even though I had uttered that prayer countless times.

Just out of curiosity, do you belong to a brotherhood who believe what you believe….who all arrived at the same conclusion as you did, just from studying the scriptures for themselves?
God has always provided teachers for his people…..they all had to believe the same truth. (1 Cor 1:10)

Unity is a product of God’s spirit…..if it was the same spirit moving all those who claim to have studied the Bible for themselves, and coming to their own conclusions….all would be drawn to the same conclusions…..but that is not the case….there are as many conclusions as there are people. Why? Who has found the needle in the haystack?

JW’s are over 8 million brothers and sisters, found in all nations, who all believe the same things and follow the same program for Bible study each week. Over 8 million people, who regularly meet together, and who have no beef with doctrine or in following through on what Jesus commanded us to do…..to “preach the good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations” before “the end” of this wicked world comes crashing down on all of earth’s inhabitants. (Matt 24:14)

Where are Christendom’s churches following through on the great commission? (Matt 28:19-20) It was a command, not a suggestion.....
Must be someone else’s job….

What is your big picture Carl?
1 Timothy 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,

Wow! God nailed JW's!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.