Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those believers who support Israel morally in the killing of children, women and civilians as well as the forced relocations, starvation, attacking health workers and etc have no bible support for their choice. (and share the blame for the murders) There is no doubt that God hates it and that justice must come as a result. Are there still any Jack Hibb/Amir Tsarfarti/Tom Hughes types out there that care to defend it?
(And please, don't talk about the genocide as if it were self defense)

I suggest you look carefully at the fictitious numbers of dead ......The numbers from Palestine don't equate with reality .....
Who died and made you judge and jury?

Today, real news

Biden released 6 billion more to Iran.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, please, don't talk about self defense as if it were genocide!! Is it that you believe in genocide against Israel, that you want them to stand down, and just allow terrorists to re-establish themselves for their next attack? Do you want that next attack to succeed? Is that why you want them to not defend themselves?

Much love!
I thought that deplorable Antisemitic HAMAS supporter was gone for good.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I suggest you look carefully at the fictitious numbers of dead ......The numbers from Palestine don't equate with reality .....
Who died and made you judge and jury?

Today, real news

Biden released 6 billion more to Iran.
My guess is the numbers are higher. Believer can judge whether torturing, starving and mass murdering women and children is good or bad. Sorry that is news to you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I do. I also know it will be after the time Israel gets saved (what's left of them)
Luke 1:68
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Those believers who support Israel morally in the killing of children, women and civilians

No Israeli Soldier or citizen supports the killing of anyone who is innocent.

"Hamas" is not innocent, and Israel is going to kill them all, unless they surrender.

This destruction of Hamas in Gaza and nearby is about 80% finished, and that is good for the WORLD at large.

And if President Biden, has to stop helping Israel because many of His voters, tend to be anti-semetic, and now that the political season is hot and heavy upon Him,...... then, If He decides to pursue votes and betrays Israel, then Israel will continue to kill Hamas and similar, right down to the last bullet in the last gun and once that happens, then they will pick up hammers and rocks and die trying to stop Iran's plot to "wipe all Jewish pigs off the face of the earth".

And you remember something READER.

Everytime that another Hamas butcher is judged by another Israeli bullet..then , that is one more devil who is not going to try to kill YOU, if they had the chance, as their "god" "allah" and their "quran'" would have them do to any "infidel", and that means YOU = "Christian". or not.

And People like you @dad, who are obviously anti-Semitic, and hell bent for leather about it... and try to deceitfully cloak your hatred of Jews and support of Islamic terrorism by pretending that its "all about those innocent Gaza citizens", will surely find your day of judgement for your hatred, come to find you , also.
Look for it.
Believe it.

-Selah

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one here expressed support for terrorists. Try telling the truth.
No one save yourself.

I didn't try anything. I did precisely identify your Satanic behavior.

And while there is great tolerance here for people to post as they wish, I believe all Christians are entitled to object to an Antisemitic sympathizer
claiming we are not of God if we don't see HAMAS terrorism his way.

Yes. I do. I also know it will be after the time Israel gets saved (what's left of them)
There it is!

Reactions: Jack

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hamas puppets aren't hard to spot!
I imagine we've seen Norman in the news a time or two.
Those protesters who block streets,occupy state capitol offices, while defending the genocidal terrorists of HAMAS.

Jesus was a Jew. When a HAMAS defender makes a crack about those (Jews) who will be left after this to attain Salvation at Christ's second coming, we know what spirit is active in them.

U.N. finds 'clear and convincing' information that hostages have been raped in Gaza

A senior U.N. official also found “reasonable grounds to believe” accounts of rape and gang rape during Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Reactions: Jack

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I imagine we've seen Norman in the news a time or two.
Those protesters who block streets,occupy state capitol offices, while defending the genocidal terrorists of HAMAS.

Jesus was a Jew. When a HAMAS defender makes a crack about those (Jews) who will be left after this to attain Salvation at Christ's second coming, we know what spirit is active in them.

U.N. finds 'clear and convincing' information that hostages have been raped in Gaza

A senior U.N. official also found “reasonable grounds to believe” accounts of rape and gang rape during Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel.
Certainly not the spirit of the murderer killing the children Jesus loves. Calling someone who opposes the genocide of a secular nation a hamas supporter is lying.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one save yourself.

No you slandered and accused falsely and lied. Big difference.
And while there is great tolerance here for people to post as they wish, I believe all Christians are entitled to object to an Antisemitic sympathizer

There it is!
Pretending people who oppose terrorism and genocide are associated with Hamas is cheap and knavish.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one save yourself.

There it is!
Unless you are ignorant of the bible and how two thirds of the Jews in the end will die, what you say makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No Israeli Soldier or citizen supports the killing of anyone who is innocent.
They simply call the children guilty. Nice trick
"Hamas" is not innocent, and Israel is going to kill them all, unless they surrender.
Stick to the topic. No one mentioned Hamas
This destruction of Hamas in Gaza and nearby is about 80% finished, and that is good for the WORLD at large.
The treacherous and murderous relocation and genocide and starvation and mass murder of children goes on still. That is not good.
And if President Biden, has to stop helping Israel because many of His voters, tend to be anti-semetic, and now that the political season is hot and heavy upon Him,...... then, If He decides to pursue votes and betrays Israel, then Israel will continue to kill Hamas and similar, right down to the last bullet in the last gun and once that happens, then they will pick up hammers and rocks and die trying to stop Iran's plot to "wipe all Jewish pigs off the face of the earth".
Anyone with a shred of decency is against the wholesale starvation and murder of innocents. Especially God Himself (and all who know Him)
And you remember something READER.

Everytime that another Hamas butcher is judged by another Israeli bullet..then , that is one more devil who is not going to try to kill YOU, if they had the chance, as their "god" "allah" and their "quran'" would have them do to any "infidel", and that means YOU = "Christian". or not.
Rabid and murderous and ignorant propaganda. Shameful for anyone claiming belief in Jesus.
And People like you @dad, who are obviously anti-Semitic, and hell bent for leather about it...
Liar
and try to deceitfully cloak your hatred of Jews and support of Islamic terrorism by pretending that its "all about those innocent Gaza citizens", will surely find your day of judgement for your hatred, come to find you , also.
No one supported any terrorism here. It was an appeal to actual believers not to be deceived into pretending that unbelievers engaged in genocide and all sorts of Satanic murderous activity are in any way from God or supported by God. On the contrary. He will judge them for it! Harshly. Just read about the time of Jacob's trouble

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

Israel’s intent is to return attack on Hamas, with warnings to Palastian civilian men, women and children….

A conundrum…
Israel’s civilian men, women and children are repeatedly attacked wihout warning….
And Hamas uses their civilian men, women and chidren as a shield.

In wars, people die.
OP…what is your solution to a terrorist group that attacks civilian neighbors without warning, and then uses their own civilians as human shields?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly not the spirit of the murderer killing the children Jesus loves. Calling someone who opposes the genocide of a secular nation a hamas supporter is lying.
No,it is not. It's speaking truth in the face of a Demonic spirit vomiting Hell speak into Christian forums.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you slandered and accused falsely and lied. Big difference.
No slander,no false accusations.

Vomiting Antisemitic Propaganda,while hiding behind the bodies of dead Palestinian babies,while having no regard for the babies HAMAS slaughtered with a 5000 rocket barrage on October 7th is your responsibility.

Don't try to play the victim when your hate screed is public.

You have no sympathy for Israeli babies and children slaughtered by HAMAS.
Pretending people who oppose terrorism and genocide are associated with Hamas is cheap and knavish.
Your defense of HAMAS warrants address. You clearly don't oppose terrorism because you condemn the victims of HAMAS.

That is Satanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.