Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you are ignorant of the bible and how two thirds of the Jews in the end will die, what you say makes no sense.
Noooooo. You're not now going to step out from beneath the bodies of dead children from whence you formerly defended HAMAS who racked them up, so to make that defense of your post.

You weren't referring to Armageddon. And you know it.

The context of your posts demonstrate you were referring to contemporary Israel's plight.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel has put herself in the jungle where the dominate understanding is Kill or be killed.

The Little Horn is trying to trample God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts at this present time and his time is fast rushing towards the allotted conclusion for him to trample God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts.

Sadly, the nation of Israel is acting in their own strength with no dependence on God for their salvation.

The demise of the Little Horn and the armies that he has been given will occur in around 20 years time.

God foretold that some of Abraham's descendants would return to the land of Canaan in their own strength in 1948, 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac in Genesis 15:16. God through the Prophet Ezekiel also foretold that He would gather Israel to Himself after the completion of the two ages of the iniquities of the fathers is visited upon the fathers' children and the children's children in the third and the fourth ages and the completion of the time of the Gentiles as foretold in Daniel 8:13-14 when Paul declared in Romans 11:25-26 that after this completion of the Gentiles occurs that all of Israel will be saved.

Ezekiel 34 tells us that when God gathers Israel to Himself, that He will plant them in the fertile field of His faithful servant and will teach them about the religion that will come down out of heaven at the time of those kings to be the basis of the worship of all of His Saints. Ezekiel also wrote that God promised to remove all of the beasts of the fields so that Israel would enjoy peace within the earth where they will remain living, scattered throughout the whole earth, until the time of the final judgement.

Until Israel's descendants repent of their idolatrous worship and the idolatrous worship of their fathers, God will not incline His ear towards them to hear their cries and pleas.

I am not sure that God will bless the Israel of today because of their actions against the citizens left abandoned by their brothers in what is called Gaza, a strip of land sandwiched between Israel and the sea and bounded by Egypt to the south. We are indeed in interesting times.

Shalom

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No slander,no false accusations.

Vomiting Antisemitic Propaganda,while hiding behind the bodies of dead Palestinian babies,while having no regard for the babies HAMAS slaughtered with a 5000 rocket barrage on October 7th is your responsibility.

Don't try to play the victim when your hate screed is public.

You have no sympathy for Israeli babies and children slaughtered by HAMAS.

Your defense of HAMAS warrants address. You clearly don't oppose terrorism because you condemn the victims of HAMAS.

That is Satanic.
I have lots of sympathy. Pretending that it is antisemitic to not want women and children starved and mass murdered, and hospitals attacked etc etc is demonic.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Noooooo. You're not now going to step out from beneath the bodies of dead children from whence you formerly defended HAMAS who racked them up, so to make that defense of your post.
Yeeessss. In the end, two thirds of the Jews will die the bible says. Does that sound like God's protection to you? No. The protection only comes after that when they get saved.
You weren't referring to Armageddon. And you know it.

The context of your posts demonstrate you were referring to contemporary Israel's plight.
If you really don't know where the bible prophesies the death of 2/3 of Israel then just admit it, rather than adding to your false allegations and weird babble.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The God of Israel is blessed! Secular Israel is not even saved let alone blessed
You're not the Judge. You're not God! You don't know! You're gonna receive the same judgment that you are judging Israel with! Pity you!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not sure that God will bless the Israel of today because of their actions against the citizens left abandoned by their brothers in what is called Gaza, a strip of land sandwiched between Israel and the sea and bounded by Egypt to the south. We are indeed in interesting times.

Shalom
I am sure He will not. Not till they receive Him. Right now they are in line for severe judgments and who could wonder why any longer?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're not the Judge. You're not God! You don't know! You're gonna receive the same judgment that you are judging Israel with! Pity you!
I cannot receive judgement, I, unlike Israel, am saved. Israel is on the cusp of judgment. Unlike any other time in history.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You just judged Israel! lol

You're not God! You DON'T KNOW! You're filled with hatred for Israel! That's a road to Hell fire!
You are a false accuser. I do know good and evil. There is no question whatsoever that mass murdering and relocating and starving women and children is evil. Wicked. Satanic. This needs to be condemned by believers. It would be nice if one or some of these preachers would come on here like men and admit they were wrong.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeeessss. In the end, two thirds of the Jews will die the bible says. Does that sound like God's protection to you? No. The protection only comes after that when they get saved.

If you really don't know where the bible prophesies the death of 2/3 of Israel then just admit it, rather than adding to your false allegations and weird babble.
Weird babble? I actually read scripture.

And I know in the context of this discussion regarding the terror attack against Israel with 5000 rockets, and the continued onslaught against both sides,that someone who boasts sympathy for Palestinian babies killed,while condemning Israel and demonstrating no empathy for their side, is not suddenly going to jump into Armageddon prophecy when referring to those Israelis who are left.

Which, in your posting in the context of the discussion , and your consistent assault on Israel, makes your remarks regarding any Israelis who will be left can only refer to this contemporary conflict.

And now,being called on that slight against Israel, attempts to defend the remarks by referring to the loss of life according to the Book of Revelation is not only wildly off topic, but obviously an attempt to avoid responsibility for projecting against Israel and the HAMAS genocide campaign against a nation surrounded by enemies. And marginal in landmass comparison.
I have lots of sympathy. Pretending that it is antisemitic to not want women and children starved and mass murdered, and hospitals attacked etc etc is demonic.
You have sympathy for HAMAS and Palestinians only.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessing the wicked is not a good thing. People are wicked till they get saved...like Israel. Obviously.
There it obviously is again.

Go ahead, I dare you. State that HAMAS and the terrorist factions in Palestine and their allies aligned against the very existence of Israel are evil wicked mass murderers.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a false accuser.
Look in your mirror.
I do know good and evil. There is no question whatsoever that mass murdering and relocating and starving women and children is evil. Wicked. Satanic. This needs to be condemned by believers. It would be nice if one or some of these preachers would come on here like men and admit they were wrong.
IOW, you HATE the God of Israel!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look in your mirror.

Consider he's a HAMAS sympathizer because he's Muslim.
Which would explain his limited understanding of the Bible.

In Islam,as Obama proved for eight years, there is a permitted practice called Taqiyya.

That would explain his hatred of Israel, God, and his defense of Palestinian terrorism.

I've set him to ignore. His energy is Satanic and has no place here,imo. And it hasn't had for quite awhile. Yet,as soon as he's let back in he revived this thread and continues his Antisemitic agenda.

Reactions: Jack

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t agree with what Hamas has done , but equally don’t agree with what is happening now. How can anyone believe that it’s okay. Any kind of suffering endured by anyone caught up on either side is something we should care about. Isreal is not innocent just because it’s Israel , it can do wrong as well.

• Love

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Weird babble? I actually read scripture.
You have slandered and lied actually. I never supported Hamas in any way. And if you know Scripture you would know about the invasion in the end and loss of the majority of it's people.
And I know in the context of this discussion regarding the terror attack against Israel with 5000 rockets, and the continued onslaught against both sides,that someone who boasts sympathy for Palestinian babies killed,while condemning Israel and demonstrating no empathy for their side, is not suddenly going to jump into Armageddon prophecy when referring to those Israelis who are left.
Then you are in left field. Thanks for clearing that up. If we refer to a judgment on Israel coming, what did you think that meant, if not the tribulation/time of Jacob's trouble? When children are mass murdered and civilians, and they are starved etc etc etc etc it is not time to have 'empathy' for them any more that it would have been for Hitler. It is time to plead the cause of the poor. The oppressed. The widows, the children. God judges when a certain level of wickedness is reached. Most of Israel will be killed the bible prophesies. Yet God will have mercy on the remnant left who believe.
Which, in your posting in the context of the discussion , and your consistent assault on Israel, makes your remarks regarding any Israelis who will be left can only refer to this contemporary conflict.
The current conflict obviously could be part of or lead up to the final conflicts. It also would explain why the world is surrounding Israel with armies invading etc!
And now,being called on that slight against Israel, attempts to defend the remarks by referring to the loss of life according to the Book of Revelation is not only wildly off topic, but obviously an attempt to avoid responsibility for projecting against Israel and the HAMAS genocide campaign against a nation surrounded by enemies. And marginal in landmass comparison.
As explained you have zero clue what you are talking about.
You have sympathy for HAMAS and Palestinians only.
Complete lie.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Look in your mirror.

Consider he's a HAMAS sympathizer because he's Muslim.
Which would explain his limited understanding of the Bible.

In Islam,as Obama proved for eight years, there is a permitted practice called Taqiyya.

That would explain his hatred of Israel, God, and his defense of Palestinian terrorism.

I've set him to ignore. His energy is Satanic and has no place here,imo. And it hasn't had for quite awhile. Yet,as soon as he's let back in he revived this thread and continues his Antisemitic agenda.
I do hope that just because someone has compassion on the Palestinians you don’t automatically presume other things about them . I to have compassion on them, a deep heart felt sadness for all those caught up in this war. I don’t hate God just because I see some wrong in the actions of Israel.
I know that this issue did not start last year , I am aware of a long drawn out history. However I know that the compassion I feel inside is deep and doesn’t come from me but from the Lord.
Who is going to pray for these people, who is going to weep for them , has it ever occurred to you that we are called into different ministries, with different convictions because that’s just how Gods does things. It shouldn’t make us right or wrong or line us up for condemnation just because some have one view and others see something else within the situation.
I won’t be arguing with anyone about what I have just stated, and I haven’t stated it as a staff member either- it’s said because Its laid on my heart to convey as a Christian sitting at my iPad reading what has been written.

• Love

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those believers who support Israel morally in the killing of children, women and civilians as well as the forced relocations, starvation, attacking health workers and etc have no bible support for their choice. (and share the blame for the murders) There is no doubt that God hates it and that justice must come as a result. Are there still any Jack Hibb/Amir Tsarfarti/Tom Hughes types out there that care to defend it?
(And please, don't talk about the genocide as if it were self defense)
Sorry, but Israel does not intentionally target women infants and children.

If you are looking for a culprit, blame Hamas! It is Hamas who hides their weapons in schools, neighborhoods and hosapitals.

It is Hamas who have built tunnels and use peoples houses as entrances. It is Hamas who force their own citizens to stay and use them as human shields.

In the UN terms on conducting war- Hamas has made their entire civilian population legitimate targets of war by what they do to their citizens.

Hamas does this to play on peoples emotions in the hopes of forcing Israel to stop attacking them.

Remember many of these supposed innocent civilians agree that the genocide of Jews is a good thing!

War is a terrible and horrifc thing. However if one must unleash the dogs of war- the object is to kill people and break things more of the enemy to get them to surrender. Hamas as long as they breathe will not stop calling for the genocide of innocent Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.