Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amos 9:13
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord , that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
The context is the time when Jesus returns and rules. It is dishonest foolishness to try to apply that to secular Israel today
15 "I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Israel is home to stay!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
15 "I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Israel is home to stay!
The remnant who believe in Jesus in the end will be home to stay. Israel today is a war criminal about to literally face the long awaited wrath of God Almighty

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

Israel’s intent is to return attack on Hamas, with warnings to Palastian civilian men, women and children….

A conundrum…
Israel’s civilian men, women and children are repeatedly attacked wihout warning….
And Hamas uses their civilian men, women and chidren as a shield.

In wars, people die.
OP…what is your solution to a terrorist group that attacks civilian neighbors without warning, and then uses their own civilians as human shields?
You have to lay out the moral narrative of your cause, much like the 'Why We Fight' and US Bond rallies with speakers letting the people know the reason the Axis powers had to be defeated. And it wasn't just one day or week or even month, but the whole war, and it helps if you limit the enemies access to the narrative which is the problem in this conflict..

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bingo. It is THAT Israel that He restores and protects and that will inherit the promised land etc.
There is no land promise in the New Covenant. The New Covenant Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with any land on this earth.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my....I am sorry for you for more than one reason but, to be a Christian and think that miracles ceased when the apostles died....that is sad and wrong.
I think perhaps you do not really understand the purpose of even the miracles that are given in the Bible. I don't think that purpose even exists now with the completion of God's word as we have it.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I never used other wars as some excuse for justifying war crimes today. You should be so lucky
You think what the US did in WWII was war crimes? Seriously? More to the point, you apparently think what Israel is doing constitutes war crimes but what Iran is doing does not. That's really sick.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to lay out the moral narrative of your cause, much like the 'Why We Fight' and US Bond rallies with speakers letting the people know the reason the Axis powers had to be defeated. And it wasn't just one day or week or even month, but the whole war, and it helps if you limit the enemies access to the narrative which is the problem in this conflict..

Already did on an other thread…
Thread “Do ya’ll…?”
Post “# 59”

God Bless you,
Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think perhaps you do not really understand the purpose of even the miracles that are given in the Bible. I don't think that purpose even exists now with the completion of God's word as we have it.

Oh my....I am sorry for you for more than one reason but, to be a Christian and think that miracles ceased when the apostles died....that is sad and wrong.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think it is wrong? Be advised that the cessation of miracles today does not preclude God's providential acts, either in conformity with natural law or outside of natural law.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think it is wrong? Be advised that the cessation of miracles today does not preclude God's providential acts, either in conformity with natural law or outside of natural law.

It would probably be good for you to look at the history of miracles.

Millions and millions of miracles that are just as confirmable as anything that happened in the scriptures. God did not retire after the biblical era. God is a real part of Christian lives, whether it be help, healings, guidance, or tongues. It is like the Jews thinking that miracles stopped after the Old Testament.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No prison then, they just built a wall for benign reasons. Sure. Is the barbed wire benign as well? In the USA Trump wanted a wall to keep criminals out. Not because He evicted millions and wanted to keep them penned in.
So you are against nations protecting their borders? I guess you hate Trump and Abbott for building walls to keep people out who don't belong in America.

And Israel built a wall to keep the poison of raqdical Islam from killing innocent Jews, but then that is not a factor to you.
The open camps and territory that is restricted. Such as Gaza.
Well that is your opinion, but is not fact. that is the land the PLO call theirs, so Israel just built a border barrier. Given the majority of the Palestinians in Gaza believe in killing all Jews, I think a wall is reasonable. West Bank, Jordan and Egypt a re prospering! Whyu is that? OH! because though they may hate Jews, they strive to live in peace with them. They don't need walls and barbed wire like Gaza does. Maybe Gaza can learn a lesson from their fellow Jew haters!
Blowing up a prison territory infrastructure and starving and relocating them while attacking aid lines etc etc is not a byproduct of a war plan. It seems to be the war plan.
Well to you , anything Israel would do would "seem" to be their plan to wipe out Palestinians. BTW, how are the Palestinians in the West Bank doing? Are they being wiped out? NO? Why? I know! Because they are not attacking innocent Jews and building tunnels to kidnap innocent Jewish civilians. Maybe the Jew hating Palestinians of Gaza could learn a lesson from the Jew hating Palestinians in the West Bank.
No. I never said that. My solution is to get along with neighbors or move out. What would it take to make amens and restore properties and lands and share the nation etc etc? That is what I think would need to be done. If it cannot be done then they should not be there. Not until God brings them back there as promised after they believe. Right now they enter those lands as guests and should act like it.
Well you want the Jews to leave their homeland. Why not have the Arabs (their is no Palestinian people group) leave? Your anti-semitism is blatantly obvious.
So what? Call them tomatoes if you like. There were people there that got their lands stolen, face it.
Yeah they were called jews and they were forcefully removed from their land and never gave up claim to their covenanted homeland.

But remember, in 1948, the Arab nations surrounding Israel also told the Arabs living in the land to leave so that they could drive all Jews dead or into the Mediterranean. Israel is no saint in all this. They have done lots of wrong. But far less than the Arabs who will not even list Israel on a map!

Also the Muslims have kids show promoting killing Jews and beating them whenever you find one! These are the people you are defending!
No one cares about the term. Just the people.
Then why did not their fellow Muslims put them in horrific refugee camps? They asked them to leave so they could wipe out the Jews and yet did not grant them citizenship, land, right to own homes etc.etc.etc. and gave them starvation diets? where is your compalints there?

And you probably have forgotten how many Jews Israel kicked out of lands negotiated with the PLO. So Israel has removed both Muslims and Jews from lands. And yes ME justice is harsh. If you are a MUslim living in Israel and a member of your family has committed acts of terror? You lose your land! Cry me a river!

Remember this, Palestinians living in peace in Israel have it far better than Palestinians living in Gaza, the West Bank or in their fellow Muslim neighbors refugee camps. They have jobs, own cars, own homes getg to vote, have their own political party! See when you do not actively try to kill Israelis, Israel lets you live in peace! Maybe the Gazans should try that for a change.
I find that hard to believe.
This doesn't surprise me. I have yet to see you say anything negative about the Palestinians or anything positive about Israel.
Rape allegations come from both sides.
Difference is, when an Israeli soldier is caught and convicted- they go to jail! Hamas murderers get a party thrown in their behalf!
There is a difference between subdued quiet and actual happiness.
Well living in silent hatred like they do and like you appear to do at Israel will keep you from knowing th efruits of physical peace. That is a spiritual problem on the Muslim side.
As you were told, misusing that word just shows bias and ignorance. Knowing God's plan for the salvation of Jews is anything BUT hating them. You just need to get a crowbar and separate unbelieving secular Israel from the Israel that God restores and protects and saves. Not the same except in name.
Sorry but your own words belie this statement. You have yet to say anything psotive about current Israel. Wanting them saved and spewing your vile antisemitism are tow seperate issues.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well to you , anything Israel would do would "seem" to be their plan to wipe out Palestinians.
While at the same time, these Jihadi's refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

The "2-State" solution already happened. The Muslim Palestianian State is called Jordan. Look it up.

The tactic is to keep dividing Israel until there is nothing left. Israel (1st State of Palestine), Jordan (aka 2nd State of Palestine), West Bank, Gaza, Judea, Samaria, Jerrusalem. The Islamic Jihadi's use whatever tactic to confuse these geographical areas with the sovereign State of Israel.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While at the same time, these Jihadi's refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

The "2-State" solution already happened. The Muslim Palestianian State is called Jordan. Look it up.

The tactic is to keep dividing Israel until there is nothing left. Israel (1st State of Palestine), Jordan (aka 2nd State of Palestine), West Bank, Gaza, Judea, Samaria, Jerrusalem. The Islamic Jihadi's use whatever tactic to confuse these geographical areas with the sovereign State of Israel.

Isn’t it interesting that their closest neighbors— their brothers and comrades won’t even accept these Hamas-affiliated refugees.

Not Egypt, not Jordan, Not Syria, not Iran or Turkey.

Israel offers safe passage out of Gaza, but they have no where to go.

Ask why.

Reactions: Wrangler

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no land promise in the New Covenant. The New Covenant Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with any land on this earth.
The promises to Israel were old testament. They were also associated with many other prophesies in the end time. For example, when they see the One whom they pierced, they will finally believe. It is clearly associated with the time of the wrath of God in the end. The new testament does cover that time as well, so we know when they get saved and when God, therefore restores them etc.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I support Israel's right to exist. The killing will stop as soon as Hamas unconditionally surrenders. Simple.
Anyone paying attention ought to wonder why is there pressure on the only democracy in the Middle East to stop short of the goal of absolute victory? Why is there no pressure on the monsters of the Oct 7 attack not pressured to unconditionally surrender?

You know you are the target of a psyop, Islamic propagada Jihad.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You think what the US did in WWII was war crimes? Seriously?
It doesn't matter. There were many wars and terror acts in history. That is no excuse. For example, they would not get to say something like 'Hitler used camps so our camps are fine as well. Hitler picked on ethnic minority enemies so we can too...etc etc' Neither can they say 'The USA killed civilians so we also can do so'
More to the point, you apparently think what Israel is doing constitutes war crimes but what Iran is doing does not. That's really sick.
Name the incident where Iran mass murdered over 30,000 civilians? Name a few of their prison camps where millions are kept behind walls with few rights? Maybe we can look at that. This thread however is not a general beef against mankind and history, but a look at a news item today that is going on in Gaza and Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.