Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said it back on page 1.

So what did I misunderstand?

You wer talking about when innocent helpless civilians were attacked by "cowards", so the implication is that, the Israeli Military, right? If not, who attacked who?
Israel was attacked by 7 COWARDLY nations. God fought for Israel.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they would be wicked for doing it. Just as Israel is wicked for killing tens of thousands of women and children.
You can't hide your HATRED for Israel for defending itself! I think you're a Hamas troll.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can't hide your HATRED for Israel for defending itself! I think you're a Hamas troll.
Your attempt to call starving people to death, terrorizing them and ruining their homes and mass murdering tens of thousands of women and children will not be accepted as 'defending' themselves. Your hateful and ignorant and slanderous false accusations (that you were already repeatedly told were false) are again exposed. But what would we expect from someone trying with all their hearts to justify the extremely wicked?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your attempt to call starving people to death, terrorizing them and ruining their homes and mass murdering tens of thousands of women and children will not be accepted as 'defending' themselves.
Sounds like Hamas!
Your hateful and ignorant and slanderous false accusations (that you were already repeatedly told were false) are again exposed. But what would we expect from someone trying with all their hearts to justify the extremely wicked?
I don't hate you, even if you're a Hamas troll.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't justify mass murder and terrorism.
Hamas are the terrorists..

A lot of that was filtered news. Who really did what is lost in the fog of war. There are stories of what happens to men and women hostages in Israeli jails as well. Horrific stories. None of that justifies the terrorism you seek to defend.
Filtered news lol

Dude whatever. Did you know they teach in Islam that the best jew is a dead jew.. And God has a special place for the person who kills a jew.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But He doesn't love Israel?
Of course God loves Israel, but all throughout the Bible He has had to chastise them for their evil deeds. Their own government and military allowed the attacks. There's no way they didn't know the border was breached. That was a deliberate "oversight." The satanic Israeli government sacrificed their own citizens that day. Those who govern Israel are not Jewish. They are Rothschilds. Young Israelis are refusing to fight this war, because they see the truth.

God loves Israel ....but not everyone who claims to be a Jew is a Jew. And they still need Jesus or they will not enter the kingdom of Heaven. They're not granted a free pass just because they're Jews. And I don't believe God condones targeting and killing innocent people, especially children.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is going to pray for these people, who is going to weep for them , has it ever occurred to you that we are called into different ministries, with different convictions because that’s just how Gods does things. It shouldn’t make us right or wrong or line us up for condemnation just because some have one view and others see something else within the situation.
I won’t be arguing with anyone about what I have just stated, and I haven’t stated it as a staff member either- it’s said because Its laid on my heart to convey as a Christian sitting at my iPad reading what has been written.
God bless you, @Rita. I weep for them, too ...with you, and pray they come to know Jesus and many be saved .....the same as I pray and hope for Jews to know Him. These are heartbreaking times.

Reactions: Rita

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they did not agree with what their leaders did. they could have gotten out
Do you agree with what the US government is doing, going around starting wars, sending money to kill Ukrainians in a proxy war ....just like they've always done in the past, for GREED? We are in a severe deficit and yet our government is sending money to fight wars in Israel and the Ukraine, using our tax dollars to pay for sex changes and funding abortions, funding the CIA's ongoing trauma-based mind control projects ....while we have homeless people in the streets, borders that need securing, veterans who need care and housing, people in Lahaina whose homes have been destroyed and their lands STOLEN get a measley $700 while illegal aliens get thousands. I DESPISE what this nation stands for!!!! It is SATANIC!

I know I don't agree with the US government. But getting out is easier said than done. It's easy to say "they could have gotten out" when you're not the one in their shoes.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course God loves Israel, but all throughout the Bible He has had to chastise them for their evil deeds. Their own government and military allowed the attacks. There's no way they didn't know the border was breached. That was a deliberate "oversight." The satanic Israeli government sacrificed their own citizens that day. Those who govern Israel are not Jewish. They are Rothschilds. Young Israelis are refusing to fight this war, because they see the truth.

God loves Israel ....but not everyone who claims to be a Jew is a Jew. And they still need Jesus or they will not enter the kingdom of Heaven. They're not granted a free pass just because they're Jews. And I don't believe God condones targeting and killing innocent people, especially children.
Israel wannabee?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In an interview with News Nation, Ra’anan said that when a group of hostages was brought into a Gaza hospital, Palestinian nurses cheered.

She shared that after being kidnapped, they were marched into Gaza with their hands zip-tied behind their backs and taken to a hospital.

She told News Nation, “The minute we came in, all the nurses were standing there and going like this (ululating with their lips.)”

“They [the nurses] were all so happy that they [the terrorists] came back with prey, with Israeli Jewish prey.”

Much love!
What would be your reaction if the people who were targeting your women, children, and hospitals were captured? I would rejoice too!! Hamas and the Israeli leadership and military are equally guilty and people on both sides are suffering.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would be your reaction if the people who were targeting your women, children, and hospitals were captured? I would rejoice too!! Hamas and the Israeli leadership and military are equally guilty and people on both sides are suffering.
Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you go on over to Israel and fight with them ....and see if you enjoy killing babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.