Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt that God hates it
How do know God has not ordained it? He is sovereign. How do you know that this war will not escalate into the prophetic war that ignites the entire Middle East? When Jesus returns and destroys All nations (likely ten Islamic nations) who come against Jerusalem, will you call that genocide too?
Iran is fighting a proxy war, funding nations: Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen. Russia has bases in Syria and has supported Iran's nuclear program. They likely already have nukes. Turkey will join in maybe Saudi Arabia and Egypt too. This will escalate into Armageddon. So when hundreds of millions are wiped out, you gonna condemn Jesus too?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible.
Yes, this is true. That doesn't put a stamp of approval on the atrocities that are being committed. I stand for Israel ....but not their evil deeds, and especially not the deeds of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of satan. I pray the Jews will accept their Savior before it's too late.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, this is true. That doesn't put a stamp of approval on the atrocities that are being committed. I stand for Israel ....but not their evil deeds, and especially not the deeds of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of satan. I pray the Jews will accept their Savior before it's too late.
You stand for Israel and then you attack Israel???

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Palastinians in Gaza are not innocent. They voted for and have been in support of the Hamas governing them. They could have moved if they did not agree with them. Heck, I would have built a boat and sailed away as far as I could. This has been brewing for a long time. War was inevitable and they started the fire. War has casualties and so there you go. There were estimates of some 30k Hamas. Hezbollah, Houthis and the head if the snake, Iran are next.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Palastinians in Gaza are not innocent. They voted for and have been in support of the Hamas governing them. They could have moved if they did not agree with them.
? They can't even visit relatives in the west bank in many cases, how would they 'leave' the virtual prison camp?
Heck, I would have built a boat and sailed away as far as I could.
Probably get shot down
This has been brewing for a long time. War was inevitable and they started the fire. War has casualties and so there you go. There were estimates of some 30k Hamas. Hezbollah, Houthis and the head if the snake, Iran are next.
Thanks for the prophesy. Some people might view that as warmongering

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sounds like Hamas!

I don't hate you, even if you're a Hamas troll.
Try to get it through your head that people who abhor the wanton slaughter of children and women simply do so out of conscience and knowing the love of God. That is apparently strange to you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to get it through your head that people who abhor the wanton slaughter of children and women simply do so out of conscience and knowing the love of God. That is apparently strange to you.
Tell that to the God of the Bible, the God of Israel Who drowned all on Earth but 8 "making them an example".

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is so interesting to see the exchanges on here with this highly emotive topic....you are a voice crying in the wilderness, trying desperately to rise above the politics of the situation and see things from God’s perspective. I applaud you for your resilience!

What is taking place in the Middle East is appalling from anyone’s perspective...genocide is something that only God has a right to perform...and he demonstrated that with the people of Noah’s day who simply gave in to the bullies because they were bigger and stronger than they were....what is with people’s support for a nation that has been alienated from God since the murder of Jesus Christ! ?

Jesus himself said that because of their continued disobedience that he would choose a new nation to lead his people (Acts 15:14).....that is “spiritual Israel”...the fleshly nation of Israel, by their deeds and serial offences against the the God only some of them claim to worship, are not genuine worshippers of the true God and haven’t been for a very long time.

Who were the “Israel of God” that Paul spoke about? (Gal 6:16) They were the Jewish and gentile disciples of Jesus Christ. God stripped natural Israel of any right to claim him as their God. (Matt 21:43) They are just one of the many blood spilling nations from God’s perspective, and they have allied themselves to people whose worship they reject. They have never in the intervening 2000 years accepted Jesus as their Messiah, nor have they repented of their crime.....those who still support the notion that Jesus was a fake Messiah are just as guilty as those who caused his murder.

Strangely, it seems as though those who support the politics that surround this situation are those who themselves ignore Jesus command to be “no part of the world”....the Israel of today are very much a part of the world and it’s ungodly behavior. Those who shed innocent blood have no sanction from God.
Those who shed blood without God’s sanction cannot claim his support.....

“And when you spread out your palms,
I hide my eyes from you.
Although you offer many prayers,
I am not listening;

Your hands are filled with blood.” (Isaiah 1:15)

All who sanction bloodshed in the Christian Era have no knowledge of what real Christianity is all about.....

“Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. 18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay,’ says Jehovah.” 20 But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.” (Rom 12:17-21)
The response from the majority here is far removed from that admonition.

When Christ walked the earth, Israel had no land, no army, and no rights under the domination of Rome.
Since Christians were admonished not to shed blood for any reason, we can see who is following satan and who is a genuine disciple of Christ......those who have no political allegiances....who are politically neutral.

Being “no part of the world” means doing what Christ taught his disciples.....we must distance ourselves from its never ending violence and conflicts....never supporting one nation over another because a Christian has no nation.....their citizenship is in another kingdom, not of this world. And there cannot be dual citizenship.

The supporters of this bloodshed should cringe in shame.

• Love

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus himself said that because of their continued disobedience that he would choose a new nation to lead his people (Acts 15:14).....that is “spiritual Israel”...the fleshly nation of Israel, by their deeds and serial offences against the the God only some of them claim to worship, are not genuine worshippers of the true God and haven’t been for a very long time.

Acts 15:14
Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
God taking a people from Gentiles does not mean He casts forever away the Jewish people. Once the remnant get saved they are restored as His people.

Who were the “Israel of God” that Paul spoke about? (Gal 6:16) They were the Jewish and gentile disciples of Jesus Christ. God stripped natural Israel of any right to claim him as their God. (Matt 21:43) They are just one of the many blood spilling nations from God’s perspective, and they have allied themselves to people whose worship they reject. They have never in the intervening 2000 years accepted Jesus as their Messiah, nor have they repented of their crime.....those who still support the notion that Jesus was a fake Messiah are just as guilty as those who caused his murder.
But He reserved a period of seven years in the end to complete their history and bring them to repentance. Meanwhile the saved Jews of course are the true Israel of God. That doesn't mean all Israel in the end will not ALSO be saved.
Strangely, it seems as though those who support the politics that surround this situation are those who themselves ignore Jesus command to be “no part of the world”....the Israel of today are very much a part of the world and it’s ungodly behavior. Those who shed innocent blood have no sanction from God.
Those who shed blood without God’s sanction cannot claim his support.....

“And when you spread out your palms,
I hide my eyes from you.
Although you offer many prayers,
I am not listening;

Your hands are filled with blood.” (Isaiah 1:15)
Right, when people reject Him and sin, He does not bless them for it.
All who sanction bloodshed in the Christian Era have no knowledge of what real Christianity is all about.....
Especially when it comes to mass murder of innocents. If it was just a strong man, armed, defending his family, well a little bloodshed wouldn't be so bad.
Being “no part of the world” means doing what Christ taught his disciples.....we must distance ourselves from its never ending violence and conflicts....never supporting one nation over another because a Christian has no nation.....their citizenship is in another kingdom, not of this world. And there cannot be dual citizenship.

The supporters of this bloodshed should cringe in shame.
Amen!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like He will everyone else after they believe and receive.
Not the Israel wannabees.

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the Israel wannabees.

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
Those are the effects of a nuclear bomb (neutron), your flesh dissolves (melts) while you are standing. God gave us a taste of His tactical war plans 2500 years in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.