Jesus Christ Warned His Followers, Concerning Him Being On This Earth In A Millennium (Beware)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sound The Alarm!

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium, this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 21:3 - A New Heaven and a New Earth -

I heard a loud voice shout from the throne: God's home is now with his people. He will live with them, and they will be his own. Yes, God will make his home among his people.
The only problem is, most Christians don't know EXACTLY where God has CHOSEN to dwell.
Lest all forget, God IS HOLY, and always will be. Therefore, God CANNOT dwell within anything that is UNholy. We are unholy, if Christ be not within us.
As a result, the ONLY WAY that God the Father can dwell within us, is because of the sinless blood of Christ's sacrifice for US. Without faith in His sacrifice for us, we have no hope of the Gift of Eternal Life.

So now you know, that the sacrifice of Jesus, was not ONLY for us, but was FOR THE FATHER's sake also.

So then, if you ARE born again of God's Holy Spirit, know that the Father CANNOT dwell within us by Himself. But now does so, by Him dwelling within Jesus first, in whom we now receive by faith.

Now together, through Jesus, they do both dwell within us as One, of which we know of as being The Holy Spirit.
Rom. 8:8-9, Heb. 10:20.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

So then, WHERE does the Holy Spirit of God DESIRE to dwell??
Within us!! HIS NEW creatures (creation).

We ARE the The New Earth
, and Jesus Himself is the New Heaven of our dwelling place, who has God the Father dwelling IN Him.

"To be IN Jesus, is to be IN the KoG, to be IN the KoG, is to be IN Jesus"- Earburner.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sound The Alarm!

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium, this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Nothing here has anything to do with the Millennium. Clearly Jesus was warning about a false christ before He returned to the Earth, where he will rule for a Millennium according to Rev 20.

Reactions: Nancy

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only problem is, most Christians don't know EXACTLY where God has CHOSEN to dwell.
Lest all forget, God IS HOLY, and always will be. Therefore, God CANNOT dwell within anything that is UNholy. We are unholy, if Christ be not within us.
As a result, the ONLY WAY that God the Father can dwell within us, is because of the sinless blood of Christ's sacrifice for US. Without faith in His sacrifice for us, we have no hope of the Gift of Eternal Life.

So now you know, that the sacrifice of Jesus, was not ONLY for us, but was FOR THE FATHER's sake also.

So then, if you ARE born again of God's Holy Spirit, know that the Father CANNOT dwell within us by Himself. But now does so, by Him dwelling within Jesus first, in whom we now receive by faith.

Now together, through Jesus, they do both dwell within us as One, of which we know of as being The Holy Spirit.
Rom. 8:8-9, Heb. 10:20.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

So then, WHERE does the Holy Spirit of God DESIRE to dwell??
Within us!! HIS NEW creatures (creation).

We ARE the The New Earth
, and Jesus Himself is the New Heaven of our dwelling place, who has God the Father dwelling IN Him.

"To be IN Jesus, is to be IN the KoG, to be IN the KoG, is to be IN Jesus"- Earburner.
So those physically dead are the new heavens after being the new earth while physically alive?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So those physically dead are the new heavens after being the new earth while physically alive?
Consider this: we, who are Born again of God's Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus, are the "many mansions" in God the Father's "house", who is Jesus.

Ever since God the Son was made to be mortal flesh, and then resurrected into New Life, He is now immortally and eternally human, being "the firstborn from the dead". He then bodily Ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father.
For 2023 years Jesus has been with the Father in Heaven, having the Father within Him, requiring nothing of this earth, or any other new planet like it.

Upon Jesus' Glorious return, we shall be resurrected after the likeness of His immortality. In the likeness of Jesus, what will you need of this earth, or any other new planet like it?
Ans. Nothing!
Jesus Himself is our New Heaven, and we are the New earth, the very dwelling place of God the Son, and God the Father who is within Jesus, being together as One, aka the Holy Spirit.
John 14
[23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Himself is our New Heaven, and we are the New earth

This is not scriptural. The new heaven and new Earth are newer/better versions of what exists now. Jesus isn't heaven and we are not the Earth. We live on the Earth (so did Jesus) and when we die, we go to heaven...a place away from this Earth.

Reactions: GISMYS_7

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider this: we, who are Born again of God's Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus, are the "many mansions" in God the Father's "house", who is Jesus.

Ever since God the Son was made to be mortal flesh, and then resurrected into New Life, He is now immortally and eternally human, being "the firstborn from the dead". He then bodily Ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father.
For 2023 years Jesus has been with the Father in Heaven, having the Father within Him, requiring nothing of this earth, or any other new planet like it.

Upon Jesus' Glorious return, we shall be resurrected after the likeness of His immortality. In the likeness of Jesus, what will you need of this earth, or any other new planet like it?
Ans. Nothing!
Jesus Himself is our New Heaven, and we are the New earth, the very dwelling place of God the Son, and God the Father who is within Jesus, being together as One, aka the Holy Spirit.
John 14
[23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.
All the sons of God were in God's image on the 6th day, even Adam. That physical form is not brand new at the Cross.

When Adam disobeyed God, he physically died and took on the dead flesh of sin, corruptible. Jesus was not born in Adam's image. He did have human physical form but as a son of God. Jesus resurrected the same body that was crucified because it was already without sin and corruption. He was the firstborn of the dead. This dead flesh is not changed nor resurrected. The soul is given that permanent incorruptible physical body from God.

All we are, are sons of God waiting for the redemption of the body and putting on of the spirit, a robe of white. We are in God's family, via the power of the Holy Spirit.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
More blatant nonsense from Truth7t7. Jesus said no such thing about His reign being "deception".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not scriptural. The new heaven and new Earth are newer/better versions of what exists ns ow. Jesus isn't heaven and we are not the Earth. We live on the Earth (so did Jesus) and when we die, we go to heaven...a place away from this Earth. Oh, and Jesu
Yes, and the Jews also didn't think that Jesus was scriptural. They were wrong, and still are. Such is the wisdom of men.

By the way, who is it that dwells WITHIN your earthen vessel?
Remember, He who dwells within you, didn't sacrifice Himself for an earthen planet, but rather all us earthen beings.
It is WE who will be "newer/better versions" than what exists now.

Come to think of it, all born again Christians are half way there right now. Through the Spirit of Christ, we are already "NEW creatures", "whose builder and maker is God".

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Himself is our New Heaven, and we are the New earth
If that was the case then why did Peter talk about the new heaven and new earth in terms of something we are looking forward to instead of as a present reality?

2 Peter 3:13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

And what about what John said here:

Revelation 21:1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

If Jesus is the new heaven, then what was the first heaven that passed away? If we are the new earth, then what was the first earth that passed away? Also, what is the sea that is no longer there (in your view)?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the sons of God were in God's image on the 6th day, even Adam. That physical form is not brand new at the Cross.

When Adam disobeyed God, he physically died and took on the dead flesh of sin, corruptible. Jesus was not born in Adam's image. He did have human physical form but as a son of God. Jesus resurrected the same body that was crucified because it was already without sin and corruption. He was the firstborn of the dead. This dead flesh is not changed nor resurrected. The soul is given that permanent incorruptible physical body from God.

All we are, are sons of God waiting for the redemption of the body and putting on of the spirit, a robe of white. We are in God's family, via the power of the Holy Spirit.

That is not biblically scriptural, but rather Jewish mysticism from the Zohar.

Adam, in the day of his creation, was neither good or evil. He was simply innocent, because he had not yet partaken of the tree of the knowledge of evil or good.

Of a surety Adam was NEVER eternal either, because he who BECAME a living soul, NEVER had partaken of the Tree of Life, who is Jesus.

Jesus is the firstborn FROM the dead. He Himself is "the first resurrection".

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and the Jews also didn't think that Jesus was scriptural. They were wrong, and still are.

And you are also wrong. We will not be the new Earth and Jesus won't be the new heaven. None of that comes from the bible so where exactly did you get it from? What church or teacher do you belong to?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that was the case then why did Peter talk about the new heaven and new earth in terms of something we are looking forward to instead of as a present reality?

2 Peter 3:13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

And what about what John said here:

Revelation 21:1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

If Jesus is the new heaven, then what was the first heaven that passed away? If we are the new earth, then what was the first earth that passed away? Also, what is the sea that is no longer there (in your view)?
Before we get into discussing the new heavens and the new earth, first we must come to terms as to who is the Father's house, and who are the many mansions.

First, let's examine the word "mansions".
KJV John 14:1-11
[1] Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
[2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
A  mansion (G3306) is a "garnished" (G3306) dwelling place.
Mat. 12:43-45
[44] Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished (G3306).
In the parable, what was it that was garnished, in which the evil spirit returned to.
Who was that "house" garnished for?

What was it that was not "received", whereby the evil spirit's former "house" was found "empty"? Who would have kept the the evil spirit from re-entering into his former "house", if he was occupying that "house"?
Ans. The Holy Spirit of God

In all of this parable, what are the words "house" and "mansion" symbols of?
Ans. Our bodies of flesh.

Secondly, Jesus was made to be flesh.
Who is it that indwells His body of flesh, aka "house", without fear of evil spirits entering into Him at will?
Ans. God The Father!!

Jesus Himself is God the Father's house of dwelling, to usward. "I and my Father are One".
Now by the mind of Christ within you, you can understand the entire meaning of John 14:1-11 from God's perspective.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are also wrong. We will not be the new Earth and Jesus won't be the new heaven. None of that comes from the bible so where exactly did you get it from? What church or teacher do you belong to?
It comes from the mind of Christ within me.
1 Cor. 2
"[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but [rather] in the power of God."
Which is the eternal Spirit/mind of Christ Himself, aka the Holy Spirit of God the Father within Him. Rom. 8:8-9

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD" (Isaiah 66:22-23).

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not biblically scriptural, but rather Jewish mysticism from the Zohar.

Adam, in the day of his creation, was neither good or evil. He was simply innocent, because he had not yet partaken of the tree of the knowledge of evil or good.

Of a surety Adam was NEVER eternal either, because he who BECAME a living soul, NEVER had partaken of the Tree of Life, who is Jesus.

Jesus is the firstborn FROM the dead. He Himself is "the first resurrection".
No, that is from Scripture. Adam being innocent is human understanding, not found in Scripture. You have no idea if Adam ate from the Tree of Life. Why would he not, if that was not the one he could not eat from?

Jesus was the first son of God from Adam's descendants, after Adam disobeyed. No one else was born a son of God. They were born in Adam's dead image, not in God's image.