Know Not The Anti-Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word of God in you will make the difference. You can spent years in the scriptures and not know the word. How does that happen to believers? They search for something and not him who is the word. I can search for doctrine, proving a doctrine right or wrong, and we do that is part of it but. That is part of growing and learning how to search, but you grow to the point where the only thing in scripture that means anything to you is the word.

You grow to where nothing but the unadulterated word of God is the only thing that will matter and make a difference in living who you are.

Point is case; if you knew all mysteries and the arrival of the Antichrist and the rapture, and the second coming of Christ. You know that does nothing to help you live life one iota. There is only one life and that life does not come from intellect, quite the opposite your intellect will be a hindrance. I know I love knowledge myself, it is so tempting to go off on intellectual treks in scripture but you find it will mean nothing for nothing because where your intellect stop's, revelation begins. It is absolutely a Father thing to teach his children himself. The good news is He does not turn you over to the devil to train you, He does not turn you over to someone else to teach you, he does it. It is so tempting when in trial to pass it off on a devil bothering you but you find in time He does not need to do that. I was born with a sin nature and that nature lingers or the memories will always be there. We call it the old man syndrome.

Train is not a good word but scripture says to train a child. Children need to be taught, they need trained. You do not turn a child loose in the world unless they are trained to live in the world. We all coming, some will come this way and some that way but the place we are all going is the same. Same knowledge, same understanding, it is him and it is him in me. That is where we are going, not who is going to dictate the world. So disheartening to hear Christians talk about the world like it is unraveling and we need the right person to run it. We have nothing to do with the world accept for making it habitable for those that live in it. The only way to live in the world is by a different understanding and knowledge that only comes by revelation. Bless you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Luke 24:45
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Which predisposes that until God opened their minds they did not understand scripture.

Reactions: Nancy and soul man

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word of God in you will make the difference. You can spent years in the scriptures and not know the word. How does that happen to believers? They search for something and not him who is the word. I can search for doctrine, proving a doctrine right or wrong, and we do that is part of it but. That is part of growing and learning how to search, but you grow to the point where the only thing in scripture that means anything to you is the word.

You grow to where nothing but the unadulterated word of God is the only thing that will matter and make a difference in living who you are.

Point is case; if you knew all mysteries and the arrival of the Antichrist and the rapture, and the second coming of Christ. You know that does nothing to help you live life one iota. There is only one life and that life does not come from intellect, quite the opposite your intellect will be a hindrance. I know I love knowledge myself, it is so tempting to go off on intellectual treks in scripture but you find it will mean nothing for nothing because where your intellect stop's, revelation begins. It is absolutely a Father thing to teach his children himself. The good news is He does not turn you over to the devil to train you, He does not turn you over to someone else to teach you, he does it. It is so tempting when in trial to pass it off on a devil bothering you but you find in time He does not need to do that. I was born with a sin nature and that nature lingers or the memories will always be there. We call it the old man syndrome.

Train is not a good word but scripture says to train a child. Children need to be taught, they need trained. You do not turn a child loose in the world unless they are trained to live in the world. We all coming, some will come this way and some that way but the place we are all going is the same. Same knowledge, same understanding, it is him and it is him in me. That is where we are going, not who is going to dictate the world. So disheartening to hear Christians talk about the world like it is unraveling and we need the right person to run it. We have nothing to do with the world accept for making it habitable for those that live in it. The only way to live in the world is by a different understanding and knowledge that only comes by revelation. Bless you.

Awesome word @soul man
This brings to mind 2 Timothy 3:7 "7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

And WHO is the TRUTH? Amen.
It does seem that some just want to blame Satan for all their sin but, as you say...the nature and memories linger. After all, it doesn't matter how intelligent one is at all, not one bit, that is pride IMHO.
The Spirit of God SPEAKS through His word, amen. And, even the dullest of minds can be blessed by HIM alone. Faith and submission and praying for understanding always should be in order for all of us.
Great post bro!

Reactions: soul man