Life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I really started to get mad about every little thing in my life. I don't understand whats going on. Life seem more peacefully to me and easier but people I have to deal with just getting to me. I have a girl on facebook who is much younger then me but I know she grow a crush on me and so decided to call her sister. She had a hard life and I been trying to talk to her to see if I can help with some advice but doesn't seem like she want to listen. I have another girl who is the same age of me and just broke up with her boyfriend. Which he is one of my friend too. She used to be in drunks and sexual life style. I am afaird she going back because I been hearing some romor from friends about her. I have talk to her but she wouldn't say anything but I was saying stuff about how she is smart and probably wouldn't do it but I afaird she is. I don't just seem like other things are just getting to me.

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Hang in there Wayne. The same thing has happening to me before. The devil can and will use people to try and slow you down and keep you from getting to where you need to be in Christ. All you can really do is show her by example and point her towards God. My advice is to continue to be a good example to her and if she still doesn't show any sign of accepting your advice, then I would move on.

Sometimes you just have to let certain people go, especially if they start negatively affecting you.

Reactions: Lively Stone