Living Water

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having The SPIRIT of GOD in you is the same as having CHRIST'S Life in you. We don't have to wait for a Pentecost.
...wait, the following is a curious use of water ...related to Baptism ...or entering The Kingdom?: Living Water is a Living Relationship with CHRIST?

John 7:38-39 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

WHAT!?!?! Check this out Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 47 - King James Version

47:1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

47:12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Ezekiel 47 and Revelation 22 are talking about the same thing?

Rev 22:1-3 KJV And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

///The Reborn serve Him right now.

john-7-out-of-his-heart-will-flow-rivers-of-living-water.jpg

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having The SPIRIT of GOD in you is the same as having CHRIST'S Life in you. We don't have to wait for a Pentecost. ...wait, that's a curious use of water ...related to Baptism ...or entering The Kingdom?: Living Water is a Living Relationship with CHRIST?

John 7:38-39 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

WHAT!?!?! Check this out Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 47 - King James Version

47:1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

47:12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Rev 22:1-3 KJV And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

///The Reborn serve Him right now.
"Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:10-14

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:10-14

Jacob being included in this is special because Jacob represented Israel ...and then became Reborn with Living Water.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jacob being included in this is special because Jacob represented Israel ...and then became Reborn with Living Water.
Amen!

And see the type or shadow or prophecy here:

"And from thence they went to Beer: that is the well whereof the LORD spake unto Moses, Gather the people together, and I will give them water.
Then Israel sang this song, Spring up, O well; sing ye unto it:" Num 21:16-17

Beer:
rab B@'er (be-ayr'); Proper Name Location, Strong #: 876

Beer = "well"

1. an oasis rest in desert during the Exodus
  2. a city west of Hebron
Well:
ra @'er (be-ayr'); Noun Feminine, Strong #: 875

1. well, pit, spring

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

"And from thence they went to Beer: that is the well whereof the LORD spake unto Moses, Gather the people together, and I will give them water.

Beer:

Beer = "well"

2. a city west of Hebron
Well:

1. well, pit, spring

That's amazing, thank you.

There might be something else OT ...Egypt represented sin slavery ...GOD Freed them from it by passing through water ...the Red Sea.

Weird that it's a red sea ...same color as blood.

Egypt is sin slavery:
Jude 1:5
I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and amadeus

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole Samaria Well thing is curious (John 4): John 4 :: King James Version (KJV)

i don't think many realize Samaria was right there in the land of Israel.

"Before his death, Jacob gave Joseph a blessing in which he called him a “fruitful bough by a well” (Gen. 49:22). The blessing was fulfilled, as the territory allotted to the tribes of Joseph’s two sons, Ephraim (“doubly fruitful”) and Manasseh, was the fertile land that eventually became Samaria."

Hatred Between Jews and Samaritans | Bible.org

It sounds like the announcement of Christianity to me:

[Jhn 4:20 KJV]
Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

[Jhn 4:21 KJV]
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

[Jhn 4:22 KJV]
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

[Jhn 4:23 KJV]
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

[Jhn 4:24 KJV]
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

[Jhn 4:25 KJV]
The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

[Jhn 4:26 KJV]
Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Reactions: APAK and amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
Gen 21:15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
Gen 21:16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
Gen 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
Gen 21:18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
Gen 21:19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Col 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Hugs

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 21:19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Col 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Hugs

Opened her eyes ...with water ...wow!

1Co 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 1:16 NIV
Wash and make yourself clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong. Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You die with CHRIST in Baptism because you are dying to sin slavery ...you stop doing them (wash away). You drank Living Waters. Resurrect to New Life with Him without the yoke of sin and death.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's amazing, thank you.

There might be something else OT ...Egypt represented sin slavery ...GOD Freed them from it by passing through water ...the Red Sea.

Weird that it's a red sea ...same color as blood.
Consider that the Red sea was heaped up to one side to allow passage from sin toward the Promised Land. They did not even get their feet wet with that water. Jesus walked on top of the filthy water, whereas Peter looking down fearfully began to sink into that mess.
Red blood, like Esau is carnal... the color of the old man's blood, the "old man" about which Paul wrote.

"And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the country of Edom." Gen 32:3

"And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom." Gen 25:30

Esau:
wX[ `Esav (ay-sawv'); Proper Name Masculine, Strong #: 6215

Esau = "hairy"

1. eldest son of Isaac and Rebecca and twin brother of Jacob; sold the birthright for food when he was hungry and the divine blessing went to Jacob; progenitor of the Arab peoples
Seir:
ry[X Se`iyr (say-eer'); , Strong #: 8165

Seir = "hairy" or "shaggy" n pr m

1. patriarch of the Horites, the inhabitants of Edom before the descendants of Esau, the Edomites n pr terr
  2. the land of Edom, south of the Dead Sea n pr mont
  3. a mountain range in Edom extending from the Dead Sea to the Elanitic Gulf
    1. apparently also called 'Mount Seir' and extending most of the distance of the mountain range itself
  4. a mountain in northern Judah lying westward from Kirjath-jearim

Edom:
~da 'Edom (ed-ome'); Proper Name Masculine, Strong #: 123

Edom = "red"

1. Edom
  2. Edomite, Idumean - descendants of Esau
  3. land of Edom, Idumea - land south and south east of Palestine
Red Pottage:
~da 'adom (aw-dome'); Adjective, Strong #: 122

1. red, ruddy (of man, horse, heifer, garment, water, lentils)
KJV Word Usage and Count
red 8
ruddy 1

"That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness." Eph 4:22-24

"I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness." Malachi 1:2-3

"He must increase, but I must decrease" John 3:30

Jacob [heel holder or supplanter] must increase to Israel [God prevails], whereas Esau [hairy man of red blood] must decrease to naught!

The blood of Esau was red like the pottage he demanded for nourishment. The blood Jesus shed on the cross was the red blood of the old man. The color of the Spirit poured out on Pentecost [Acts 2] was not red. What color was it? It was not the red color of the blood of carnal men. He told us to drink his blood [John 6:53] in order to have Life.

"For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion." Joel 3:21

"And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Rev 7:14

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

Beer:

Beer = "well"

2. a city west of Hebron
Well:

1. well, pit, spring
Very insightful John

Reactions: amadeus

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree with the premise of this thread. So what do you make about this verse?

Zachariah 14:8
8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 47:6 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
Eze 47:7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
Eze 47:8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
Eze 47:9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
Eze 47:10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

Mar 1:16 Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
Mar 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Mar 1:18 And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.

Jhn 21:1 After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself.
Jhn 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.
Jhn 21:3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
Jhn 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
Jhn 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
Jhn 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
Jhn 21:10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
Jhn 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

Hugs

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with the premise of this thread. So what do you make about this verse?

Zachariah 14:8
8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

That is a tricky one. The Verses before it is curious also:

Zechariah 14:6-7
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

i think It is connected to this:

Rev 21:23-26 KJV
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

So It says "half of them", and the next Verse talks about JESUS being King ...as He is right now:

[Zec 14:8 KJV]
And it shall be in that day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

[Zec 14:9 KJV]
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

So It could be saying half of The Kingdom Citizens go in one direction or the other ...or It could be talking about the division of the sheep and goats?

Mat 25:31-34 KJV
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

What is going on with that "and half of them toward the hinder sea"?

The Mediterranean Sea has been known by a number of alternative names throughout human history. It was, for example, commonly called Mare Nostrum (Latin, Our Sea), and occasionally Mare Internum by the Romans. ( Sallust, Jug. 17). In the Old Testament, on the west coast of the Holy Land, and therefore behind a person facing the east, it is called the "Hinder Sea", sometimes translated as "Western Sea", ( Deut. xi. 24; Joel, ii. 20), and also the "Sea of the Philistines" ( Exod. xxii. 81), because that people occupied a large portion of its shores near the Israelites. Mostly, however, it was the "Great Sea" ( Num. xxxiv. 6, 7; Josh. i. 4, ix. 1, xv. 47; Ezek. xlvii. 10, 15, 20), or simply "The Sea" ( 1 Kings, v. 9; comp. 1 Macc. xiv. 34. xv. 11). In Hebrew, it is called "ha-Yam ha-Tikhon" (הַיָּם הַתִּיכוֹן), "the middle sea", a literal adaptation of the German equivalent Mittelmeer. In Turkish, it is Akdeniz, "the white sea". In Arabic, it is Al-Baħr Al-Abyad Al-Muttawasit (البحر الأبيض المتوسط), "the middle white sea".

Mediterranean Sea.

Could "half of them toward the former sea" be the Red Sea? towards Egypt ...sin slavery?

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is a tricky one. The Verses before it is curious also:

Zechariah 14:6-7
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

i think It is connected to this:

Rev 21:23-26 KJV
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

So It says "half of them", and the next Verse talks about JESUS being King ...as He is right now:

[Zec 14:8 KJV]
And it shall be in that day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

[Zec 14:9 KJV]
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

So It could be saying half of The Kingdom Citizens go in one direction or the other ...or It could be talking about the division of the sheep and goats?

Mat 25:31-34 KJV
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

What is going on with that "and half of them toward the hinder sea"?

The Mediterranean Sea has been known by a number of alternative names throughout human history. It was, for example, commonly called Mare Nostrum (Latin, Our Sea), and occasionally Mare Internum by the Romans. ( Sallust, Jug. 17). In the Old Testament, on the west coast of the Holy Land, and therefore behind a person facing the east, it is called the "Hinder Sea", sometimes translated as "Western Sea", ( Deut. xi. 24; Joel, ii. 20), and also the "Sea of the Philistines" ( Exod. xxii. 81), because that people occupied a large portion of its shores near the Israelites. Mostly, however, it was the "Great Sea" ( Num. xxxiv. 6, 7; Josh. i. 4, ix. 1, xv. 47; Ezek. xlvii. 10, 15, 20), or simply "The Sea" ( 1 Kings, v. 9; comp. 1 Macc. xiv. 34. xv. 11). In Hebrew, it is called "ha-Yam ha-Tikhon" (הַיָּם הַתִּיכוֹן), "the middle sea", a literal adaptation of the German equivalent Mittelmeer. In Turkish, it is Akdeniz, "the white sea". In Arabic, it is Al-Baħr Al-Abyad Al-Muttawasit (البحر الأبيض المتوسط), "the middle white sea".

Mediterranean Sea.

Could "half of them toward the former sea" be the Red Sea? towards Egypt ...sin slavery?

If you read Zachariah chapters 12-14 you will see that when it mentions “in that day” it talks about events of the first advent the events around the time of Jesus life on earth in the first century

They will look of Jesus who was pierced

The spirit of grace and supplication being poured out

Jerusalem (the city) being destroyed

Jerusalem (true Jerusalem the church) protected

A fountain poured out cleansing sin and impurity

The shepherd being struck and the sheep being scattered

Jesus standing on the mount of olives (commanding to spread the gospel)

A day without sunlight and then light coming back (good Friday when darkness fell on the earth for a time)

Finally living water flowing from Jerusalem (the day of Pentecost) when the Holy Spirit came to the deciples in Jerusalem and flowed out of the city east and west to the world

Reactions: Ziggy and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read Zachariah chapters 12-14 you will see that when it mentions “in that day” it talks about events of the first advent the events around the time of Jesus life on earth in the first century

They will look of Jesus who was pierced

The spirit of grace and supplication being poured out

Jerusalem (the city) being destroyed

Jerusalem (true Jerusalem the church) protected

A fountain poured out cleansing sin and impurity

The shepherd being struck and the sheep being scattered

Jesus standing on the mount of olives (commanding to spread the gospel)

A day without sunlight and then light coming back (good Friday when darkness fell on the earth for a time)

Finally living water flowing from Jerusalem (the day of Pentecost) when the Holy Spirit came to the deciples in Jerusalem and flowed out of the city east and west to the world
Easy to read and follow. The waters of the spirit flowing out into the world and protecting his people as the Kingdom is now well established since Pentecost and beyond. as the symbol of Christ standing on Mt Zion and causing a jolt a disturbance in the earth to separate...he is now in charge of his Kingdom and its growth.

Reactions: Marty fox

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Easy to read and follow. The waters of the spirit flowing out into the world and protecting his people as the Kingdom is now well established since Pentecost and beyond. as the symbol of Christ standing on Mt Zion and causing a jolt a disturbance in the earth to separate...he is now in charge of his Kingdom and its growth.

Yes amen

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezekiel 47 and Revelation 22 are talking about the same thing?

Yes, Ezekiel 47 and Revelation 22 about God's River and the Tree of Life on either side of that River, is talking about the SAME thing, a future REAL LITERAL River that will proceed out from The Throne of The Father and The Lamb.

That should not really be a surprise, for anyone that understood Genesis 2, because there is the actual first mention of God's River, on earth, and flowing out of His Garden to feed four other rivers upon this earth, two of which we know their locations on earth today, the Tigris (Hiddekel), and the Euphrates, both in today's land of Iraq.

And whatever waters on earth that future River touches, those waters will be healed, like Ezekiel 47 says. God's Garden of Eden was once upon this earth, literally, which is what Genesis 2 is showing. And that means a literal Paradise. This is why tropical fossils and tropical animal life can be found at both the earth's poles, and in the earth's deserts. At one time this earth was a literal tropical paradise over all of it.

So it's time to start listening to God in His Word and use common sense about these things, instead of listening to men's doctrines that try to place God's future Kingdom up in the sky clouds with no substance, or on another planet somewhere in the universe, etc.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "half of them" thing is bothering me. i wonder if It is related to this:

[Mat 25:1-2 KJV]
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.