Mental Disorder of LGBT: Analysis - Spiritual, Political and Scientific

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Health is effected sure by anything we may do, eating to much, drinking to much coffee, drugs, sex, rock and roll. Consequences are going to come through those things, but does that deny the ability to have faith? Loving God and loving others?

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone approved of westboro baptist way of reaching out to effeminate peoples.

Please, the below photo is from one of the people of the congregation.

Is this hate speech?

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 8.05.35 PM.png

Is God a unrighteous dictator or does he love all people, desiring to come to truth?
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 8.07.49 PM.png

Or does God ultimately through disposition look at the heart?
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 8.09.26 PM.png

Do we have the authority to condemn people who are in disposition to sin?

Health is effected sure by anything we may do, eating to much, drinking to much coffee, drugs, sex, rock and roll. Consequences are going to come through those things, but does that deny the ability to have faith? Loving God and loving others?

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is love. You just have your poles reversed.
George Orwell would be proud.
You cannot answer a question with a question. That you rely on a website to deny basic logic and psychology speaks volumes. Answering a Question With a Question - Psychological reasons for doing so?
It is an inertial aggressive behavior, even if it appears to have no obvious intention to manipulate.

Naturally when you answer a question with a question who asked a question remains in a passive-aggressive situation, and that’s not right. A ‘sincere’ question should be able to get the sincere answer it deserves.
What is loving about discrimination, false witness sand dehumanizing people?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TinMan

My nephew is gay, my moms foster parent was a trans and that was in 1970, my mom lef them and stayed with pat snd garry and they were gay.

All i know is Jesus paid for the sin and is looking for a changed heart even though our fleshly ways will do there fleshly thing…

There are better christians out there than myself and my flesh sometimes still gets me ill be mean as a rattle snake under the right circumstances; there are consequences even chastements from God but

He looking at my heart and wants us to care… for those who come to be your neighbor…

But does thst mean saying “you better stop being gay or youll go to hell” is that a good approach?

Yeah right… that wont reach the heart… care, and being spirit lead does.,,

A gentle answer turns away wrath.

Some dont care though they will yell it loud and proud AINT NO FAGs EVER GONNA Be Saved says paul see the scripture they wont inherit the mingdom of God; there is more to that scripture than that one … dispostion.

Racist… honest to God; that is anthetical to love

That doesnt keep records of Wrongs!!!

Some people dont know that though or they forget or tjey just desire to be right and feel good in their flesh,

Rather than what is good for the individual despite their already given nature to sin…

Imagine the shame of the person who condmened a homo who loved God and loves others meeting another person who thought they wouldnt be there because of their “dispostion”, and im not talking about you gotta accept everything in the gay community but individually; how are we suppose to react to them?

In a demeaning way? Or just love and set healthy boundaries? Even ask them what they think about God or even Jesus? While eating a hamburger or vegan meal they enjoy?

Love to you,
Matthew

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine the shame of the person who condmened a homo who loved God and loves others meeting another person who thought they wouldnt be there because of their “dispostion”, and im not talking about you gotta accept everything in the gay community but individually; how are we suppose to react to them?
How about as people?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about as people?
@TinMan

Will you please share with me what lies on your heart about the subject matter itself?

Would like to hear your side, as Im trying to learn and grow in asking people questions if possible, and learn from what they may have to share too, cause its an important form of communcation.

Thank you, and all in love,
Matthew

• Love

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TinMan

Will you please share with me what lies on your heart about the subject matter itself?

Would like to hear your side, as Im trying to learn and grow in asking people questions if possible, and learn from what they may have to share too, cause its an important form of communcation.

Thank you, and all in love,
Matthew
what lies on my heart?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about as people?
@TinMan

I believe that all people should be treated equally; there are stances im firm on, such as a man is a man and a woman is a woman… i can play along with the pronouns; but in my neck of the woods there are not that many openly gay people, there is a trans black person I know; but we rarely spoke but can be cordial to each other. God is speaking to everyone in 7 different ways but I dont have any authority to condemn anyone and anyone who doesnt believe in christ is condemned already and will be raised again still after this life and there is an outside of the kingdom which seems like a land of darkness to me.

I dont even care to try to bring up sexual topics with others; most of the time, unless it just a simple joke to make someone laugh but i shouldnt do that either; the flesh is a funny thing we live in if you ask me.

However very thankful for the holy spirit and what Yahava did through his Son Yeshua sir.

All the best, in love,
Matthew

• Love