My friends grandson JT needs your prayers.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just received news from my friend Ross that his grandson JT has a brain bleed and is going into surgery now.
Your prayers are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: Pisteuo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just received news from my friend Ross that his grandson JT has a brain bleed and is going into surgery now.
Your prayers are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Oh wow , that's nasty.
We were so worried when our daughter had one...it was weeks and weeks before the heartaches stopped ...

So we pray for NO...after effects , no confusion, and for the bleed to be stopped pronto.

Any update?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow , that's nasty.
We were so worried when our daughter had one...it was weeks and weeks before the heartaches stopped ...

So we pray for NO...after effects , no confusion, and for the bleed to be stopped pronto.

Any update?
Thanks Helen, no updates as of now.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe it’s called an AVM, he just notified me he’s out of surgery and their to run test now to be certain they’ve corrected the problem.

How old is he?

Praise God...he has a very long road to recovery ahead.
I only say this because my daughter was jogging with my grandaughter and a cyclist had his head down and didn't notice them on the path.
He hit my daughter full in the back, she landed head first on the ground, didn't have time to put her hands out. Unconscious for 20 mins, still has no memory of the event.
It took her months before she felt like herself again.
Not funny , but one year later , when she was feeling 100% again, she came jogging round a corner in Hawaii... straight into a tree, knocking her backward!!! Hit the forehead in the very same place!!
Not good after a concussion and brain bleed ...so more headaches for a while.

She still jogs :D

Reactions: amadeus

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How old is he?

Praise God...he has a very long road to recovery ahead.
I only say this because my daughter was jogging with my grandaughter and a cyclist had his head down and didn't notice them on the path.
He hit my daughter full in the back, she landed head first on the ground, didn't have time to put her hands out. Unconscious for 20 mins, still has no memory of the event.
It took her months before she felt like herself again.
Not funny , but one year later , when she was feeling 100% again, she came jogging round a corner in Hawaii... straight into a tree, knocking her backward!!! Hit the forehead in the very same place!!
Not good after a concussion and brain bleed ...so more headaches for a while.

She still jogs :D
He’s 10, and he’s doing good this morning.

Reactions: amadeus