Need help with medication advice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never know when a new medication might become available. All things are possible with God.
They have been working on AI drugs for schizophrenia. I'm hoping they come up with something new there that I can try. My current meds makes me a little sedated and overweight. I'm not too overweight, but still more than I am comfortable with.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ewq1938 @amadeus @Michiah-Imla @Nancy @AlwaysOnAJourney @BarneyFife @Brakelite @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

@St. SteVen @dev553344 @marks @GTW27 and in case i missed anyone, you are all included

HalleluYAH Praise the Name from which all Blessings come - the LORD Jesus CHrist

i am home now - last Test called a VQ showed = "Low probability of pulmonary embolism"

i
went into the Hospital with pain breathing, weakness, chills, and a HIGH D-deimer which is BAD
X-Ray and CT-Scan showed lower right lung collapsing and possible blood clots and/or infection

Your Love, Your Prayers,
God's GRACE = i am home, breathing great and now ready to eat some food

i cannot say THANK YOU enough and PRAISE to our GOD
Give God the glory!