Need help with medication advice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine was so bad it felt like a big knife was being jammed right up there and proceeded up into my mid section.
Oh yes my friend . Me understands . I could not even sit down my friend and try lying down to sleep .
Sleep gets interrupted , to say the least , when the ol prostrate is inflamed . and that is putting it quite mildly .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been off the meds now for about a week. I think I'm still having symptoms of high vit A. Not fun but I think it should go away soon. Cheers and I hope everyone is well. Praying for you guys that are having problems.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also I've been getting dry and cracked skin. I didn't know it was high for about a years since my last labs, hopefully it didn't do too much damage. Not ever taking that med again!

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I've been feeling like something toxic is in my system, headaches and nausea. It's been hiting me almost every day. You can do a search for vitamin A symptoms but that's pretty much what I'm seeing.
Have you tried activated charcoal?

Look it up - it pulls toxins/chemicals out of our bodies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Spiritual meat cleanses the soul of wicked and toxic lies of the dark one . yeh . LET JESUS CHRIST BE PRAISED my friend
and let us feast on the HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED MEAT in that bible . Yeah it works wonders for the soul .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, I think I'll be OK though. Shouldn't be too long until everything returns to normal. Thanks though.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I think I'll be OK though. Shouldn't be too long until everything returns to normal. Thanks though.
i have taken activated charcoal a few times and even in large amount with zero side effects.

It is a good item to keep on hand as it also helps with food poisoning.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have taken activated charcoal a few times and even in large amount with zero side effects.

It is a good item to keep on hand as it also helps with food poisoning.
Well I don't really have access to it at the moment. But man I feel sick today. It just hit me this body chemistry feeling, like something is wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: St. SteVen

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't really have access to it at the moment. But man I feel sick today. It just hit me this body chemistry feeling, like something is wrong.
Here in New Jersey you can walk into a CVS or Walgreens or a Clinic to have your Blood Pressure checked and more.

If you are getting worse, you may need some medical attention.

Did you drink enough water?

i am going for a ride now to lift you UP in prayer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in New Jersey you can walk into a CVS or Walgreens or a Clinic to have your Blood Pressure checked and more.

If you are getting worse, you may need some medical attention.

Did you drink enough water?

i am going for a ride now to lift you UP in prayer.
Yes I totally hydrated, It did get hot here last night.

Thanks for your prayers, I've been trying to research online but nothing is coming up in the searches that fits. And I would think my Vitamin A is back to normal by now.

I'm starting to wonder if it's some type of stress, that seemed to match my symptoms better.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for your prayers, I've been trying to research online but nothing is coming up in the searches that fits. And I would think my Vitamin A is back to normal by now.

I'm starting to wonder if it's some type of stress, that seemed to match my symptoms better.
Shout it out to the LORD

Put on the Garment of Praise

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@amigo de christo @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

Need prayer that my Health Insurance will approve my need for an MRI on my right knee.
My surgeon gave the approval/script for it but Insurance is 'dragging their feet'.

i am scheduled for 6:30am Tuesday but we are still awaiting the approval, which i must have or they will not allow me for the MRI.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Need prayer that my Health Insurance will approve my need for an MRI on my right knee.
My surgeon gave the approval/script for it but Insurance is 'dragging their feet'.

i am scheduled for 6:30am Tuesday but we are still awaiting the approval, which i must have or they will not allow me for the MRI.
praying-g20cf9bd91_1280.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I had to have this really expensive medication approved. They had to approve it first. They called me and I told them I would be disabled without it. They approved it, but now I can't take it anymore.

Praying for you!