Need help with medication advice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having an MRI of my prostate later today.
My current blood test PSA spike indicates a 56% possibility of cancer.

Hopefully we can use the MRI for a fusion biopsy,
which combines the MRI imagery for a targeted biopsy test.
Otherwise it will probably be the scatter-shot blind test biopsy.

And it may be nothing but my prostate producing more protein that it should.
But it spiked pretty hard. Up to 14, from my usual 4-6, at my annual physical,
and then up to 23 after meeting with the urologist. So... ???
A jump from 4-6 to 23 seems concerning.

There is also some legislation now to prevent my primary care
physician from discussing the issue with me. All I got was,
"Your PSA is elevated. Recommend seeing a urologist."
Blessings St SteVen! Be sure to fill us in. My numbers was 70.07 over two years ago and my last one was .037. I too as one has said in here, thought of the woman touching the fringe of His garment when I first prayed back then also. I would not be here today if it were not for the prayers of the saints and the mercy of The Lord. My tumors were to big to operate back then. And yes getting a complete biopsy is wise as to know weather there is cancer in all areas of the prostate or not. I am a sissy when it comes to pain lol, so if I was able to bare it, others can as well. And yes I am the one that warned you about your doctrine, but my door will be open if your ever need to talk about this. The Lord has given me some amazing words while I have been in the mist of this. I will leave one here, The days of man are numbered by The Lord. It matters not what the doctors say, or what the diagnoses is, or even how you feel or what the circumstances are, He has control of it all as all things are subject to The Lord. The Lord is faithful even when we are faithless. Blessings!

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having an MRI of my prostate later today.
My current blood test PSA spike indicates a 56% possibility of cancer.

Hopefully we can use the MRI for a fusion biopsy,
which combines the MRI imagery for a targeted biopsy test.
Otherwise it will probably be the scatter-shot blind test biopsy.

And it may be nothing but my prostate producing more protein that it should.
But it spiked pretty hard. Up to 14, from my usual 4-6, at my annual physical,
and then up to 23 after meeting with the urologist. So... ???
A jump from 4-6 to 23 seems concerning.

There is also some legislation now to prevent my primary care
physician from discussing the issue with me. All I got was,
"Your PSA is elevated. Recommend seeing a urologist."
Broccoli sprout powder has been proven to be very effective against prostrate cancer.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you tested, you definitely want to be agressive in treating it as soon as possible.
Lymes can hide itself in your body and go undetected with blood tests.

i contracted Lymes before most doctors even knew what it was or how to diagnose it.

My symptons:
a.) pain in my joints
b.) lethargic at times
c.) when doing physical work i get fatigued and have to rest
d.) nightime jitters
e.) brain fog
d.) gave me prostrate cancer when i was 40 as Lymes weakens your immunity and opens the door for cancer

Had it not been for the LORD'S Mercy i would not be here because of the relentless assault against my body.

Right now i am in great distress.
Lymes destroyed my hip in which i had hip replacement surgery last month.
i was doing great for the first three weeks after surgery.
Now the Lymes is attacking my knee(same leg as hip replacement) and i cannot walk on it = great pain and inflammation

ALL prayers greatly appreciatted and received.
Blessings in Christ Jesus David in NJ! I used to be Rich in Delaware until The Lord moved me to western Pa. What a man believes in his heart so he is. You have said, "Now the lymes is attacking my knee" Our words are powerful. By our words by faith, a mountain can be moved, and by our words the enemy gets his chance to hinder us. I live in the worst of lymes disease area. A man down the street became disabled by lyme disease. My dog has lyme disease as well as myself I am sure. Ticks are everywhere here. But the man down the street, does not have what you and I have. He has not the Lord. Nor does he know of His ways, or The Lord's Faithfulness. I know you know not me but when I look I see. That is The Lords doing. Infirmities always draw us closer to The Lord. And then He shows us His faithfulness. Put some ice on your knee and believe, believe in The Lord's faithfulness for your knee and it will be gone. When the dog was very ill from lyme disease plus another tick disease and was convulsing I simply Laid my hands on Him, and in my tears pleaded to The Lord for help. The convulsing stopped and today he is about two feet from now as I am writing this to you. He is fine and he will be fine. We will both live. I have learned to speak life as I know the enemy will use anything negative to his advantage. He loves it when we suffer. But we are to rejoice in our sufferings for the sake of The Gospel. Many of our infirmities are caused by our enemy when we are not paying attention. It is always good to look out for these things. To be on guard. And then, there are the times The Lord simple heals us. Gone never to return again. Ice will bring down the inflammation and your faith will take car of the rest. Blessings!

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus David in NJ! I used to be Rich in Delaware until The Lord moved me to western Pa. What a man believes in his heart so he is. You have said, "Now the lymes is attacking my knee" Our words are powerful. By our words by faith, a mountain can be moved, and by our words the enemy gets his chance to hinder us. I live in the worst of lymes disease area. A man down the street became disabled by lyme disease. My dog has lyme disease as well as myself I am sure. Ticks are everywhere here. But the man down the street, does not have what you and I have. He has not the Lord. Nor does he know of His ways, or The Lord's Faithfulness. I know you know not me but when I look I see. That is The Lords doing. Infirmities always draw us closer to The Lord. And then He shows us His faithfulness. Put some ice on your knee and believe, believe in The Lord's faithfulness for your knee and it will be gone. When the dog was very ill from lyme disease plus another tick disease and was convulsing I simply Laid my hands on Him, and in my tears pleaded to The Lord for help. The convulsing stopped and today he is about two feet from now as I am writing this to you. He is fine and he will be fine. We will both live. I have learned to speak life as I know the enemy will use anything negative to his advantage. He loves it when we suffer. But we are to rejoice in our sufferings for the sake of The Gospel. Many of our infirmities are caused by our enemy when we are not paying attention. It is always good to look out for these things. To be on guard. And then, there are the times The Lord simple heals us. Gone never to return again. Ice will bring down the inflammation and your faith will take car of the rest. Blessings!
AMEN - and Thank You

My wife came to me 2 hours ago with Wild Oregano Oil (Hyssop) and we rubbed it into my knee, thigh and calf.
i waited for about 45 minutes for my body to absorb it and then i went on the eliptical machine in FAITH.
i was in pain but i put on Christian Praise Music and very slowly did 15 minutes

Praise God - i was able to walk again - not fully - but slowly and without the walker just inside the house

YES - i must have faith

i confess to you that i have greater faith praying for others then i do for myself.

ALSO = look up Colloidal Silver , which i took a tablespoon of

Peace and Blessing to You my Brother in Christ

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The days of man are numbered by The Lord. It matters not what the doctors say, or what the diagnoses is, or even how you feel or what the circumstances are, He has control of it all as all things are subject to The Lord. The Lord is faithful even when we are faithless. Blessings!
That's beautiful, thank you.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That makes sense.
Would it work to sprinkle it on my daily salad?
On second thought, maybe take it as a medicine first thing in the morning and before bed at night by itself so that it is not competing in your system with other foods.

• Love

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You get so much more for your $$$ if you buy the powder.
When The Lord created, He created all things perfectly as He is perfect. And He saw that it was good. He fore saw what would befall man as far as disease, and in the creation there are things to combat disease as part of His perfect balance. I have been led to use pomagranite seeds as a drink and for a tea. In the arial(seed) there is a substance that attacks cancer. Also in the peel of a lemon is another substance that does the same. Green Tea plus honey plus real lemon peel is what I was led to drink. There is no money to be made in these things but there is much money to be made when there is no cure for cancer. It is wiser to use things of the creation, rather than use things that man has put his hand to, as that is for profit. Having cancer, is not a battle that we fight, as the world does, for our battles are not ours, but The Lord's. We are to rest in Him. And for clarification, Jesus is Lord. Blessings!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When The Lord created, He created all things perfectly as He is perfect. And He saw that it was good. He fore saw what would befall man as far as disease, and in the creation there are things to combat disease as part of His perfect balance. I have been led to use pomagranite seeds as a drink and for a tea. In the arial(seed) there is a substance that attacks cancer. Also in the peel of a lemon is another substance that does the same. Green Tea plus honey plus real lemon peel is what I was led to drink. There is no money to be made in these things but there is much money to be made when there is no cure for cancer. It is wiser to use things of the creation, rather than use things that man has put his hand to, as that is for profit. Having cancer, is not a battle that we fight, as the world does, for our battles are not ours, but The Lord's. We are to rest in Him. And for clarification, Jesus is Lord. Blessings!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES = 100% = i SEE that in Genesis and also know that GOD is way ahead of evil and HE foreknew and thus HE Created with the Purpose of Good that extends beyond from Beginning to End to New Beginning to Eternity.

Satan establishes the 'medical field' with 'medical authorities' to divert us away from the healing properties of Godly Nutrition in His Creation.

Do you remember back about 15 years ago satan was trying to have legislation against 'Health Food Stores' to shut them down by saying that they were prescribing medicine without the Medical establishments liscense/approval?

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan establishes the 'medical field' with 'medical authorities' to divert us away from the healing properties of Godly Nutrition in His Creation.
Interesting that Jesus called Luke (a Doctor) and Matthew (a tax collector = government) to be his first disciples.
The fishermen = industry. Judas = IRS auditor. - LOL

• Haha
Reactions: David in NJ

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES = 100% = i SEE that in Genesis and also know that GOD is way ahead of evil and HE foreknew and thus HE Created with the Purpose of Good that extends beyond from Beginning to End to New Beginning to Eternity.

Do you remember back about 15 years ago satan was trying to have legislation against 'Health Food Stores' to shut them down by saying that the were prescribing medicine without the Medical establishments liscensing?
Blessings in Christ Jesus David in NJ! To be clear, my purpose on this thread is not to steer people away from man's medicine but to give them a hope, as our hope is in Christ Jesus. With me personally The Lord has led me to go the medical route and after it has failed He simply healed me. I am doing that right now with man's medicine that not many could afford. Next year, that will end, but I know "when man's medicine ends, The Lord begins." In all these things, it always brings Glory to His Name. What I want people to get is, for those that are truly His, that The Lord is always there, a present help in our time of need. He is faithful. If He leads us to a doctor, He has His purpose. If He leads us to the health food store, He has His purpose. If He leads us to use ice, He has His purpose. It is for us to trust Him knowing His ways are far above our ways. He will not fail us. It has been a Blessing.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting that Jesus called Luke (a Doctor) and Matthew (a tax collector = government) to be his first disciples.
The fishermen = industry. Judas = IRS auditor. - LOL
The First who were called were fisherman = Nourishment/Food/Hard Working Common Folk

James and John, sons of Zeberdee were next and they were by the "shore" - fishermen also ???

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus David in NJ! To be clear, my purpose on this thread is not to steer people away from man's medicine but to give them a hope, as our hope is in Christ Jesus. With me personally The Lord has led me to go the medical route and after it has failed He simply healed me. I am doing that right now with man's medicine that not many could afford. Next year, that will end, but I know "when man's medicine ends, The Lord begins." In all these things, it always brings Glory to His Name. What I want people to get is, for those that are truly His, that The Lord is always there, a present help in our time of need. He is faithful. If He leads us to a doctor, He has His purpose. If He leads us to the health food store, He has His purpose. If He leads us to use ice, He has His purpose. It is for us to trust Him knowing His ways are far above our ways. He will not fail us. It has been a Blessing.
ABSOLUTELY = See Post #22

i just had full hip replacement surgery (i am 62 and have suffered from Lymes since age 20)

i FULLY embrace ALL the Wisdom that God graciously gives us.

Now imagine what our current world of 'health care' would be if the minds of men were FREE to embrace and Grow in GODLY Knowledge/Understanding/Research and Development.

Think about it = we are just scratching the surface of the Potential that is there for us in the Good Creation

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dev553344 and GTW27

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ABSOLUTELY = See Post #22

i just had full hip replacement surgery (i am 62 and have suffered from Lymes since age 20)

i FULLY embrace ALL the Wisdom that God graciously gives us.

Now imagine what our current world of 'health care' would be if the minds of men were FREE to embrace and Grow in GODLY Knowledge/Understanding/Research and Development.

Think about it = we are just scratching the surface of the Potential that is there for us in the Good Creation
You have a great testimony and are a blessing. Some people get angry with God. I have had some suffering in the past and probably was chastised. But like you not all of my problems are from chastisement. I both fear God because of the chastisements and love God because he is good and loving and kinds. Cheers!