Need prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So sorry, it’s getting difficult for many here and they are talking about cutting benefits xxx

Reactions: dev553344

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had a disability examination from SSI and need to get on disability so I can survive. I'm not sure I will survive any other way. Thanks for any prayers.
Praying for God's will to prevail!
"I'm not sure I will survive any other way." <--- Oh I'm SURE when we exercise our faith in ANY situation, He provides no matter what.
God Bless and keep you.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Over here they are trying to put universal credit ( main benefit for those out of work ) at the same rate of pay rather than inflation.
Not sure it’s affecting disability.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry, it’s getting difficult for many here and they are talking about cutting benefits xxx
Yes here as well. But don't get me started on the gov that caused our inflation :(

And I see that the news channels and even the weather channel is pushing the liberal agendas. Makes me ill thinking about it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We wont be here forever my friends . Just remember the HOPE we have at the end of our faith .
The LORD is with the lambs . march onwards in the LORD .
You are prayed for my friends .
Thanks Amigo. I have a disability that I have had for 25 years now and another one I've had all my life. Only within the past 2 years it has got super bad so that I can no longer function on some of the days.

Yes the Lord has been good to me. He is love.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over here they are trying to put universal creasing ( main benefit for those out of work ) at the same rate of pay rather than inflation.
Not sure it’s affecting disability.
My sister and brother in law are both disabled. I don't think they have adjusted their incomes for inflation. But if you're disabled here you better have rent that is half priced like I have or you won't survive. The other option is to rent in a half way house for criminals. But there is a lot of problems that happen to people in those houses and they don't live there for long. The last option is for people with morbidity. They tend to survive in assisted living facilities OK.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Amigo. I have a disability that I have had for 25 years now and another one I've had all my life. Only within the past 2 years it has got super bad so that I can no longer function on some of the days.

Yes the Lord has been good to me. He is love.

Smart choice....I went through this with may son and I can tell you it will save time to work with a disability lawyer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smart choice....I went through this with may son and I can tell you it will save time to work with a disability lawyer.
I have a lawyer. But they didn't take the letter from my doctor that said I was disabled. They denied me anyways so I got a lawyer and appealed. So they said I had to see their doctor to determine whether I was disabled or not. They wouldn't listen to my doctor.

So now I've seen the doctor and waiting for her determination.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My sister and brother in law are both disabled. I don't think they have adjusted their incomes for inflation. But if you're disabled here you better have rent that is half priced like I have or you won't survive. The other option is to rent in a half way house for criminals. But there is a lot of problems that happen to people in those houses and they don't live there for long. The last option is for people with morbidity. They tend to survive in assisted living facilities OK.
Universal Credit is a new benefit ( within the last four years ) that pays the amount straight to the person rather than to the landlord, but there is a cap on how much you get. Rents are not really inline with wages, so many struggle. Thankfully if you are on disability you get more help x

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talked to my lawyer and he said they will make their decision probably within 60 days. So I have a while to wait. Thanks for all your prayers!

Reactions: My Dreams

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this is a problem. My lawyer advised me to see their doctor. Their doctor said I wasn't disabled from my ability to think properly. But that's not my disability, it is the dizzy hallucinating episodes that I have that cause me to have to sleep. So now I have a doctor of theirs saying I'm not disabled while the doctor that I see normally says that I am disabled.

I called my lawyer to discuss and he will get back to me. But now it is a closed case and I have no way to survive without family help.

Recently the spirit told me "I'm not happy with the way you are being treated". And I understand that I think.

Anyways, the system here is terrible and all the mentally ill are on the streets. And maybe that's how I will end up?