No message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brett

May 25, 2007
Sorry for this non message as I am told I need ten posts to veiew my own attachments.

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
ya seriously Having the same problem It's really quite unnecessarily troublesome. All I want to do is join up and discuss with people in the community things concerning faith and theology.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can thank those that don't know how to handle themselves for this feature. I've been questioned about it time and again. I'm no fool, I know what's going on and this is here to protect our members from past abuses.

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
I don't understand, what kind of abuses? Do you perhaps mean trolls?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Images, comments, etc. that they felt would be offending to any Christian. The typical lack of understanding was demonstrated, but they did manage to create some sick images. They actually thought that they could impersonate "Satanists" and fool all of us dumb Christians into some sort of silly little game.Either way, it lasts for a short time. The problem is, I don't want our younger members to see the junk and I don't want to put our staff through cleaning it up as much as possible.There are some sickened minds out there for sure.

jeffinj

Nov 1, 2006
(jesse7;12108)
so this works out for me
Jesse7, you could wait. The rules are in place for a reason.
smile.gif